• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Street Fighter 4 Arcade Edition |OT4| Daigo Who?

Timedog

good credit (by proxy)
the_log_ride said:
FMF listed some already.

If you get a free jump in and have full meter:

j.HP or HK, st.HK xx SUPER

dat dmg

Also, after landing HK or EX Chickenwing, plinking HP~MP~LP helps you land either a st.HP or LP more easily. You can then cancel into rekkas.

Siiiick, thanks.

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer
biosnake20 said:
Oh, how so?
The way they ran the MK event was a total trainwreck, and from what I'm told Hector Sanchez also felt the event was terrible and said he wouldn't have bothered if it weren't for Sony and MLG fronting the money.

Hitokage said:
The way they ran the MK event was a total trainwreck, and from what I'm told Hector Sanchez also felt the event was terrible and said he wouldn't have bothered if it weren't for Sony and MLG fronting the money.
Wow that sucks.

MarkMan

loves Arcade Sticks
Hitokage said:

Then you should know, MLG didn't make up the rules, WB did.

Kimosabae

Banned
MarkMan said:
Damn. You make me feel old. I know the full story but I'm too lazy to explain it and I don't think it will matter nowadays. What's in the past is in the past.

Damn, son don't say that: it makes me feel old, lol.

AZ Greg

MarkMan said:
I'm all for FGC at MLG.

360_stick_lrg.jpg

:p

I'm all for it too. As long as the players/fans are treated right, it can only be a good thing.

El Sloth

Banned
Ultimoo said:
doesn't seem right, the only post in there from him that I saw was asking if the title was changed.
It could have been for not reading the OP, like the majority of the bans, since the original thread title is there.

FindMyFarms said:
wtf?? I go into that thread and like HALF the posters are banned. I don't think I read anything deliberately inappropriate either.

The knee jerk reactions of "child abuse, kill them with fire" are equivalent to "tl;dr" which is bannable.

But even then, some of the posts didn't seem entirely "tl;dr" in nature. Just avoid that thread like the plague.

EDIT:
TenshiOni said:
Actually think _dementia got banned for his comment in this thread, guys: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?p=31957689

wow, ban hammer is completely covered in blood

Catch you guys a Dromstruction this weekend!

if you are gonna be there pm me and we'll hang and play some games, or grab a beer

peep the stream from iplaywinner!!!

After this we'll be at Norcal throwdown, hopefully the tight or fight event and then for sure SoCal Regionals!

see y'all Saturday!

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
You are. My cinema. I can watch you foreva.

Besides that, I still can't figure out Xsplit. At least to get the same quality as I have now. Stay free me.

-=kicks somebody=-

Joekage

Sakura hands down has the best theme music in the game. I could listen to this all day!

Honorable mentions are Yun, Yang, Ken and of course my boy Cody and Gief.

Imm0rt4l

I have to say gen has the best theme song. Abels and adons are really good too. I also like dudley and ryu, goukens theme is dope but they only play it in arcade mode.

zlatko

Banned
Imm0rt4l said:
I have to say gen has the best theme song. Abels and adons are really good too. I also like dudley and ryu, goukens theme is dope but they only play it in arcade mode.

I agree that Gen wins. Balrog is my second favorite.

My favorite SF4 music piece goes to the vanilla SF4 character select theme though. So good.

zlatko said:
My favorite SF4 music piece goes to the vanilla SF4 character select theme though. So good.
The less Indestructible I have to deal with in any form the better. I actually really ended up liking both the SSF4 character select themes.

zlatko said:
I agree that Gen wins. Balrog is my second favorite.

My favorite as well, I wish they brought that whole section back :/

Instead we got shitty music for character select. Even uninspiring background image.

Top Bottom