• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Street Fighter 4 Arcade Edition |OT4| Daigo Who?

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
black_vegeta said:
Ass whoopings from Yun, Yang, Mak and Fei

:lol Besides that. There's no replay channel revamp for free? That's kinda terrible to have to pay $15 for that.

Timedog

good credit (by proxy)
Invite Kadey rather than have her host, at least if me and you are closer together than her and us. I always get super lag in her rooms when she's hosting cause I'm West Coast in Oregon.

TheSeks said:
:lol Besides that. There's no replay channel revamp for free? That's kinda terrible to have to pay $15 for that.

It doesn't cost anything, it's a free update. And that's all it is, just a balance update.

And I guess I'll tune in for the grudge matches to if they're streamed.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Stream will be up in a minute. Timedog and Chaotix will happen after Lost and Threi.

First to ten, any character change any time. Both parties have to agree to avatar bet. Loser has to wear the winner's avatar of choosing for a month.

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
Kadey said:
Stream will be up in a minute. Timedog and Chaotix will happen after Lost and Threi.

First to ten, any character change any time. Both parties have to agree to avatar bet. Loser has to wear the winner's avatar of choosing for a month.

Link to your Stream?

Timedog

good credit (by proxy)
Okay, this is how it's going down.

I'm playing threi first to ten after him and fragment. Avatar bet with me and threi.

If I win, I'm going to parlay the avatar bet with chaotix. If I lose to threi there's no avatar bet with me and Chaotix's FT10, because threi will already have dibs. We got it figured out in the Ranbats IRC.

I'm going to have 2 people wearing an avatar of my choice after tonight.

CHAOTIX, do you agree to these conditions? Me and Threi are down.

Threi

notag
Lost Fragment said:
Grats for winning 2 or 3 out of 6 when I was playing a character I've played for less than a week.

:p
950 health in AE 2012 says what

:p GG though that chip was on my shoulder for a while

cHaotix8

Timedog, take your pick:

whatisthis.jpg

greatest.jpg

boneofsword.jpg

El Sloth

Banned
Next on GAF Salty Battles:

Satyamdas vs. Kimosabae

FT10

Bring on the walls of text, baby.

In before "Of course I'll lose Viper-Sim is 10-0 >:|"

Timedog

good credit (by proxy)
Threi said:
i tried.

lol.

any avatar of your choosing timedog, i'll take the L like a man.

Oh wait, no. I think Fragment gets to choose your avatar. I think that's more fair cause he should get a prize for the W. I was asking about that avatar for myself, cause Chaotix got to choose mine.

If Fragment doesn't want to choose your avatar I'll whip up something real nice.

eissan

Timedog said:
Ugh. I need to start using normals for AA online.

<-----I have this shit until 11/25/2011, I guess.

Roundhouse ftmfw! that shit is godlike and can stop any jumpin(except sim x() normal if spaced properly :).

Lost Fragment

Obsessed with 4chan
Thanks for the stream last night Kadey. FT10s/5s was a nice change. Was fun.

For all the guff Threi gets, he actually has a good Deejay. I just think there are 2 or maybe 3 things holding him back.

XenoRaven

Lost Fragment said:
Thanks for the stream last night Kadey. FT10s/5s was a nice change. Was fun.

For all the guff Threi gets, he actually has a good Deejay. I just think there are 2 or maybe 3 things holding him back.
Are they option selects and plinking?

Satyamdas

Banned
XenoRaven said:
Are they option selects and plinking?
iSKJI.gif

Threi is my dude but he has to punish harder (which is hard to do since he refuses to plink :p) and stop doing so many point blank unsafe slides. Those slides probably cost him about 7 or 8 rounds vs. Fragment.

Lost Fragment

Obsessed with 4chan
Satyamdas said:
iSKJI.gif

Threi is my dude but he has to punish harder (which is hard to do since he refuses to plink :p) and stop doing so many point blank unsafe slides. Those slides probably cost him about 7 or 8 rounds vs. Fragment.

Yup. These things.

Threi

notag
Satyamdas said:
glad that you FINALLY acknowledge my losses and problems as user-related and not character-related. All it took was losing 4 FT5/10s in a row...but if it gets rid of that theory then it's worth it. :p

Top Bottom