• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Street Fighter 4 Arcade Edition |OT4| Daigo Who?

Rice-Eater said:
New Daigo interview
-Now that's he's sponsored, he's more concerned about winning rather then playing characters he likes
Totally offtopic and from pure curiosity. Why do people mix up then/than so often? I see it all the time on GAF on other boards too.

Rocky_Balboa said:
Totally offtopic and from pure curiosity. Why do people mix up then/than so often? I see it all the time on GAF on other boards too.

Don't know about others, but in my case it's pure laziness. Over time I've forgotten the what the difference is between the two. I never cared to find out and almost always uses "then" over "than" in everything I write.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Yep. I'll be playing some games later tonight. Getting something new in today to help me run things a little better.

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer
Rice-Eater said:
Don't know about others, but in my case it's pure laziness. Over time I've forgotten the what the difference is between the two. I never cared to find out and almost always uses "then" over "than" in everything I write.
Then is for if/then or chronological sequence.
Than is for comparison.

Gegz

Banned
FindMyFarms said:
What exactly is eLivePro? Are they just an online video service ala youtube?
(Sorry for being off-topic)

It's a website allows you to create shows. You can synchronise content, like a video from Youtube with audio, text, images, etc... You can cast alone or with friends, and commentating fighting games videos, or anything else. Here is a few exemples :

http://www.elive.pro/en/watch/HdTVrNERIxdM (MCZ.Tokido talking about his strategy, just after the stunfest)
http://www.elive.pro/en/watch/FhrK8lbvDd9C (Interview with Haunts)

We're based in Silicon Valley, and the eSports department is in France.

cHaotix8

Joekage said:
I got my XBOX back last night! Too bad I had to work late and visit family. I'm down for any challengers, as I should be on extensively the next couple of days. I went from 900 to 3600pp in one night, so I think either XBL doesn't know how to play against Cody...or my skills have risen amongst the elite XBL warriors, such as TimeDog otherwise known as TimeDizzle, and Lost Fragment, otherwise known as Dat Mak Truck.

You've got a long way to go before you catch up to the best Cody's like Top Gunna DX and Cody Legend. Don't even think about surpassing Crazy Kat.

vulva

something kind of nice about seeing that Y24 makes the same ultra choices as I do. It seems like most chuns always jump to U2.

Axis

Joekage said:
I got my XBOX back last night! Too bad I had to work late and visit family. I'm down for any challengers, as I should be on extensively the next couple of days. I went from 900 to 3600pp in one night, so I think either XBL doesn't know how to play against Cody...or my skills have risen amongst the elite XBL warriors, such as TimeDog otherwise known as TimeDizzle, and Lost Fragment, otherwise known as Dat Mak Truck.

Kadey, I'll make sure to pop in the stream if you're running it tomorrow night <3

oh it's on...it's so on

rbrogue

cHaotix8 said:
You've got a long way to go before you catch up to the best Cody's like Top Gunna DX and Cody Legend. Don't even think about surpassing Crazy Kat.

I was in Houston the other week and played Cody Legend. Best Cody I've ever played. Joe is fraudulent!

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer
vulva said:
something kind of nice about seeing that Y24 makes the same ultra choices as I do. It seems like most chuns always jump to U2.
Still waiting to hear if 9f U2 still has the original 9f of invincibility. That will change some considerations.

Gegz said:
(Sorry for being off-topic)

It's a website allows you to create shows. You can synchronise content, like a video from Youtube with audio, text, images, etc... You can cast alone or with friends, and commentating fighting games videos, or anything else. Here is a few exemples :

http://www.elive.pro/en/watch/HdTVrNERIxdM (MCZ.Tokido talking about his strategy, just after the stunfest)
http://www.elive.pro/en/watch/FhrK8lbvDd9C (Interview with Haunts)

We're based in Silicon Valley, and the eSports department is in France.

Nice, thanks for the timely and professional reply.

Corky

Nine out of ten orphans can't tell the difference.
Rocky_Balboa said:
Whoo cracked 10k BP with Rog! Not that it means anything...

Are you mad? It means everything! On another note, had a good 100 game session with my mate. Time flies by, I swear had it not been for bodily demands/functions I could see myself just slipping into a SF coma for hours on end.

biosnake20 said:

RSF xx taunt, I am not worthy.

kirblar

narcosis219 said:
Is it wrong that I hate El Fuerte in every respect? Terrible character design and fighting mechanics.
He's fine- he represents the Rey Mysterio "hit and run high flyer who has to keep moving because he'll get BODIED if caught" archetype from pro wrestling perfectly.

AZ Greg

Yo damn Kadey, got a good one on tap for your stream:

4EwKL.jpg

Sunglasses_shock.gif

21mt55v.gif
5zdr9mg.gif

USD

The Mago vs. Fuudo TOPANGA concept match will be running tomorrow morning. I believe it starts at 9 AM EDT, not sure though.

Top Bottom