• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Street Fighter 4 Arcade Edition |OT4| Daigo Who?

black_vegeta said:
^^^^^^^^^^

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Wit dat bannage, BWAHAHAHAHAHA!
bXEZ8.gif

GunbladeV

Banned
Every one of you is free. I finished 9th i think in gafbats cause i fell asleep for my last match. Does that make you scared? Ive got the sickest HP and F.HP spamming flowchart dudley around. No one can stop me, unless you have an invincible reversal or know how to backdash, but i know none of you can do that.

Axis

GunbladeV said:
Every one of you is free. I finished 9th i think in gafbats cause i fell asleep for my last match. Does that make you scared? Ive got the sickest HP and F.HP spamming flowchart dudley around. No one can stop me, unless you have an invincible reversal or know how to backdash, but i know none of you can do that.

you free when i warmed up ;P

rbrogue said:
I'm really mad gunblade, lets ft5 on stream. Ban bet. I finished like last in the gafbats so that tells you my skill level.

You decided to play 2 or 3 people during the entire Ranbat, and one of them just had to be me? Why couldn't you just give me free points like you gave all your other opponents :(

cHaotix8

Gunblade, you and me, a match of gentlemen. My goal is to have everyone in this thread wearing my avatars.

And then I will move on to the Marvel thread! Then Halo! Then Pokemon!

cHaotix8 said:
Gunblade, you and me, a match of gentlemen. My goal is to have everyone in this thread wearing my avatars.

And then I will move on to the Marvel thread! Then Halo! Then Pokemon!

If you ever go into the Halo thread... Come at me bro.

PhatSaqs

Banned
Man i've been grinding in ranked after an all year layoff and my skills are the epitome of hit or miss right now. Execution errors are my middle name, my defense is crap and my twitch reaction time seems to have faded fast. Kinda torn between thinking its old age or just from the layoff. I'm hoping it's the latter :\.

Bizazedo

PhatSaqs said:
Man i've been grinding in ranked after an all year layoff and my skills are the epitome of hit or miss right now. Execution errors are my middle name, my defense is crap and my twitch reaction time seems to have faded fast. Kinda torn between thinking its old age or just from the layoff. I'm hoping it's the latter :\.
It's the layoff, you'll get it back. This game seems a bit more brutal than, say, MvC in layoff affecting people.

cHaotix8 said:
I played the first 3 Halos competitively for years before SF4 came out so don't expect free wins! My body. It's prepared.

I used to play Halo 3 CTF on xbl wit my bros all the time, does that count as "competetive"??

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Somebody said Chaotix is the free-est tournament player ever in the history of the game. I'm not going to name any names.

Any grudge matches will happen tonight. Same time, same place.

Shoutouts to snowing in October!

cHaotix8

Kadey said:
Somebody said Chaotix is the free-est tournament player ever in the history of the game. I'm not going to name any names.
Bring them forth!

FindMyFarms said:
I used to play Halo 3 CTF on xbl wit my bros all the time, does that count as "competetive"??

pfft. Come talk to me when you're rank 50 in big team battle.

Does Chaotix have the PS3 version? Because if he does, then he must be ASS at this game.

But if he doesns't, then he's a cool dude, we should get a pizza bro.

SoulFist

Which ultra is Ibuki's preferred ultra? Is it more match up dependent? I can combo into ultra two, but I really like ultra one.

vulva

Professor Beef said:
Does Chaotix have the PS3 version? Because if he does, then he must be ASS at this game.

I heard you're ass at this game and need a ft5ing, bad

SoulFist said:
Which ultra is Ibuki's preferred ultra? Is it more match up dependent? I can combo into ultra two, but I really like ultra one.
If you're good at jump-cancelling it, U2 is the preferred version in most cases. It's also the one to choose against most projectile characters.

U1 is alright if you're not comfortable with jump-cancelling yet, but it has it's uses (like against Abel).
vulva said:
I heard you're ass at this game and need a ft5ing, bad
7RKgb.gif

SoulFist

Professor Beef said:
If you're good at jump-cancelling it, U2 is the preferred version in most cases. It's also the one to choose against most projectile characters.

U1 is alright if you're not comfortable with jump-cancelling yet, but it has it's uses (like against Abel).

Thank you, kind sir.

SoulFist said:
I actually prefer U1 over U2 for simple utility. I can either go for the grab if a person insists on being near me (anyone without a projectile, basically) and make it a threat to actually get near me, or I can intentionally whiff it for reasonable damage or some decent chip to end the round. U2, to me, if I miss something (which is bound to happen online) and do the thing, it gets blocked, I'm in for a world of hurt with the recovery. I know "you shouldn't be missing it!" and all, but I try to minimize my risks.

Venfayth

hikarutilmitt said:
I actually prefer U1 over U2 for simple utility. I can either go for the grab if a person insists on being near me (anyone without a projectile, basically) and make it a threat to actually get near me, or I can intentionally whiff it for reasonable damage or some decent chip to end the round. U2, to me, if I miss something (which is bound to happen online) and do the thing, it gets blocked, I'm in for a world of hurt with the recovery. I know "you shouldn't be missing it!" and all, but I try to minimize my risks.

Yeah, I've had some really weird shit happen w/ u2

Professor Beef said:

I want to see the T. Hawk mirror match against Degen.

Hell, I want to FT5 you as well, dammit.

MarkMan

loves Arcade Sticks
Damn I was on a call with Kayane for a long time earlier today. The French accent makes me weak in the knees <3

Top Bottom