• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Street Fighter 4 Arcade Edition |OT4| Daigo Who?

Satyamdas

Banned
DryEyeRelief said:
IYSgL.gif

Yq6xW.jpg

Joekage

Hey guys, our Dallas community is streaming AE now at our weekly gathering. We have me, Chaotix and FindmyFarms as well as 3rd place finisher EVO player JOP aka GOD. Check us out at http://www.twitch.tv/boomgorillas . Our stream is very high quality, 720p 60fps, so yeah come out and watch me body these fools with the best Cody (eat your heart out momochi)

Satyamdas

Banned
Joekage said:
Hey guys, our Dallas community is streaming AE now at our weekly gathering. We have me, Chaotix and FindmyFarms as well as 3rd place finisher EVO player JOP aka GOD. Check us out at http://www.twitch.tv/boomgorillas . Our stream is very high quality, 720p 60fps, so yeah come out and watch me body these fools with the best Cody (eat your heart out momochi)
You guys need to check this out. Joe barely hanging on vs. a T.Hawk player that doesn't even play SF? Dude is a Tekken player I think I heard?

Come on Joe, it's <# forever but you looking a little shaky my dude!!

Ok...how good is Juri in the hands of a capable player? I'm asking because, well, I just got completely molested by a Juri player to the point of being reduced to a Hollowed state and losing all humanity. I had no idea what was going on, and I still don't. What gives?

abstract alien said:
Ok...how good is Juri in the hands of a capable player? I'm asking because, well, I just got completely molested by a Juri player to the point of being reduced to a Hollowed state and losing all humanity. I had no idea what was going on, and I still don't. What gives?

She can be very good in the right hands, especially if you're trapped in the corner.

Just embrace the rape.

Surprised more high level players don't play her.

abstract alien said:
Very darn good

lol dark souls reference

Lost Fragment

Obsessed with 4chan
Satyamdas said:
You guys need to check this out. Joe barely hanging on vs. a T.Hawk player that doesn't even play SF? Dude is a Tekken player I think I heard?

Everyone is free to Fei's ex command grab.

Joekage

Satyamdas said:

Exposed. TostitoSalsa is a fraud. Beat him 5-0 but still not worthy of the title of Best Cody haha. Glad you guys enjoyed the stream though.

Also, yeah fuck Fei Long and fuck AE.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Commentator on Joe's stream sounds cute. Well articulate and soft spoken.

I didn't get to watch the end. Didn't even get to see Farm's goofy ass.

Oh. Once Kuma gets Live again, you'll see how Juri can be once she gets you in a corner. Pretty much any character without a DP/rescue move will get slaughtered.

Crystalkoen

So yeah, decided to support the streamers for Canada Cup with 9 bucks... and still get Twitch.tv advertising.

Someone needs to have a chat with Twitch and let them know that shit's not cool.

EDIT: Okay, I guess if they're doing it specifically because they're sponsors, I guess I can't argue.

Satyamdas

Banned
Joekage said:
Exposed. TostitoSalsa is a fraud. Beat him 5-0 but still not worthy of the title of Best Cody haha. Glad you guys enjoyed the stream though.

Also, yeah fuck Fei Long and fuck AE.
Ha, of course I posted that after the first match that came down to the last hit, and then dude proceeded to get bodied something terrible. I was hoping that Ryu might do better but it seems like no one can handle dat Cody except for Farms. <# <# <#

Satyamdas said:
Ha, of course I posted that after the first match that came down to the last hit, and then dude proceeded to get bodied something terrible. I was hoping that Ryu might do better but it seems like no one can handle dat Cody except for Farms. <# <# <#

It wasn't me, it was fei long. Thank god for Fei Long.

jlai

Fosh said:
ggs in Flash's lobby, Jlai. I was the Cammy player.

You were making him so salty hahaha

GG's man. I lol'd at him getting on his high horse talking the necessity of traveling to tournaments just to prove how good you are to everyone. Perhaps some people just don't care for that?

Fosh

Neo Member
jlai said:
GG's man. I lol'd at him getting on his high horse talking the necessity of traveling to tournaments just to prove how good you are to everyone. Perhaps some people just don't care for that?

"I hate characters that just walk forward and guess"

*Picks Zangief*

>.>"

Lost Fragment

Obsessed with 4chan
That's shit that some known players harp on about when they're salty that they lost so they can be like "See? I lost but I'm still better than him!"

But yeah jlai lives in LA, he's just afraid of getting exposed.

eissan

My canada cup is done. Got a bye first round then played RF got him down to 10-15% health in first round then got bodies the rest of the match, then got to semi final of my bracket on losers side and got hit by a herpaderp viper, was a round away from losers finals then choked...very salty right now...

eissan said:
My canada cup is done. Got a bye first round then played RF got him down to 10-15% health in first round then got bodies the rest of the match, then got to semi final of my bracket on losers side and got hit by a herpaderp viper, was a round away from losers finals then choked...very salty right now...

Stay free scrub

fuuuuuuuuu, good shit man. At least you got to go, and you probably bodied some people along the way. Dat fullscreen H Tatsu.

eissan said:

That tournament gave absolutely no chance to the underdog. There was probably close to 200 people for AE and literally 40+ killers with all of them being spread out pretty evenly through out all the 16 pools. It seems like if you weren't a real bad ass player yourself you had no chance of getting out of pools because it wasn't like EVO where there were so many people that you could luck out by ending up in a pool of no name players.

Aruarian Reflection

Chauffeur de la gdlk
Rice-Eater said:
That tournament gave absolutely no chance to the underdog. There was probably close to 200 people for AE and literally 40+ killers with all of them being spread out pretty evenly through out all the 16 pools. It seems like if you weren't a real bad ass player yourself you had no chance of getting out of pools because it wasn't like EVO where there were so many people that you could luck out by ending up in a pool of no name players.

Sherryjenix had a very realistic opportunity to make it out of pools, but choked at the end =/

She got 33rd, this was probably her best finish ever, especially impressive considering the level of competition.

Warning: More Viper hate by me

I loved the fact that Wolfkrone was bodying one Japanese after another only to run into a Viper mirror in the final match of Grand Finals against Kindevu. For all the praise he gets for his Viper play, he ends up looking just as clueless as the rest of us when he has to deal with the same pressure that he's use to dealing like ambiguous burn kicks and EX seismo. Some of the stuff this character possesses is just stupid and such a pain to deal with. I hope she never returns to another SF game again. But if she does, make her burn kick -5 on block.

I'm on the "fuck Viper" bandwagon

I noticed how Leslie pretty much exposed Krone's reliance on Ex-seismos through his blockstrings, which pretty much shut his game down.

Axis

BotoxAgent said:
I'm on the "fuck Viper" bandwagon

I noticed how Leslie pretty much exposed Krone's reliance on Ex-seismos through his blockstrings, which pretty much shut his game down.

krone's unwillingness to alter his play to catch leslie's neutral jumps really proved that

fuck viper ^_^

V_Arnold

Rice-Eater said:
Warning: More Viper hate by me

I loved the fact that Wolfkrone was bodying one Japanese after another only to run into a Viper mirror in the final match of Grand Finals against Kindevu. For all the praise he gets for his Viper play, he ends up looking just as clueless as the rest of us when he has to deal with the same pressure that he's use to dealing like ambiguous burn kicks and EX seismo. Some of the stuff this character possesses is just stupid and such a pain to deal with. I hope she never returns to another SF game again. But if she does, make her burn kick -5 on block.

So much salt, dude! Keep it comin!
I hope Viper stays with us FOREVER.

_dementia said:
How was Canada Cup? I missed the whole thing.

It was great, I wasn't expecting much since AE2012 and UMvC3 was coming out soon but as a whole it's better than Season's Beatings. Watching it without adblock would have been unbearable but yeah adblock turned out to be the biggest winner of this tourney. At the very least you must check out the most epic thing to come out of this tourney:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jgJN-sFe_Kc

And what happened to those who didn't install adblock:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vegMh3p3_wo

BlueCrest

Wasn't Kindevu playing C.Viper in the Street Fighter IV singles, thought she was supposed to be Godlike, what is he doing in 17th place, shouldn't he be closer to Wolfkrone, since both were using Viper.

BlueCrest said:
Wasn't Kindevu playing C.Viper in the Street Fighter IV singles, thought she was supposed to be Godlike, what is he doing in 17th place, shouldn't he be closer to Wolfkrone, since both were using Viper.

Cammy. Viper is still stupid regardless.

scytheavatar said:
Kindevu is the Japanese Marn, he's obviously a much better player but yeah like Marn you shouldn't be expecting much from him.

gee, aren't you the expert

Top Bottom