• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Street Fighter 4 Arcade Edition |OT4| Daigo Who?

Timedog

good credit (by proxy)
I'm officially calling out Biosnake for a FT10, since he think he can talk garbage at me in the UMvC3 thread.

Timedog

good credit (by proxy)
I won't push it any further, but its okay to admit your scared of one of the most dynamic Ryu's of all time.

Timedog

good credit (by proxy)
Naar said:
Videos of Daigo's exhibition in Kuwait are being uploaded. Sorry for delay.

4 more MvC3 videos left to upload and about 15 more SF4 videos left to upload. Will be uploading about 2-3 videos each day.

Looking forward to your comments :)

You can find the 1st SF video here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kpc-IvyX0V4

Hahahaha, whoa, there's a guy wearing a fake Michael Irvin jersey.

USD

I'll post this before I forget to for the third time or so*. Tomorrow morning is the Sako-Haitani concept match from TOPANGA TV. Starts at 9PM in Japan (+9 GMT), 7AM EST (-5 GMT). It's on Nico Live again, so for those without Nico accounts (which are pretty easy to sign up for though), you might have to wait for the eventually mirror or two.

*I literally had a dream I missed it live, worst nightmare ever.

USD said:
I'll post this before I forget to for the third time or so*. Tomorrow morning is the Sako-Haitani concept match from TOPANGA TV. Starts at 9PM in Japan (+9 GMT), 7AM EST (-5 GMT). It's on Nico Live again, so for those without Nico accounts (which are pretty easy to sign up for though), you might have to wait for the eventually mirror or two.

*I literally had a dream I missed it live, worst nightmare ever.
Damn USD, did you wake up in a cold sweat?

Shadow780

Sorry if this is asked, Capcom Store has the PC version for $15, is it steam activated? Also will the PC version getting the update?

notworksafe

Shadow780 said:
Sorry if this is asked, Capcom Store has the PC version for $15, is it steam activated? Also will the PC version getting the update?
If it's the retail edition it's probably GFWL, not Steam. And PC will be getting ver2012.

EDIT: Just checked Capcom Store, it's the GFWL version.

vulva

That interview with Kara was actually really great. Hearing her speak so candidly about her history was really interesting.

Naar

FindMyFarms said:
Look at the crowd, yall have a pretty nice sized scene, good stuff.

Yea thanks. We had some issues but it would have been even more :D We got a pretty good community in multiple games and Kuwait is known as the #1 country in the Middle East for Street Fighter specifically.

The problem is, Kuwait is one of the smallest countries in the region but with the best/most players, but because of it's size no one pays attention to us ; ;

That Capcom MvC3 tournament in Dubai 2 months ago...48 participants or something like that, half from Kuwait lol and most of the top 10 were Kuwaiti's, some of which won vs. Daigo when he came to Kuwait.

Izuna

Banned
Just watched the whole interview myself actually. Zhi is hilarious, but it take some super strong person to go through what KaraFace did.

--

Anyway guys, there will be a streamed Charity event for "Aid for Japan" next month. I've tried getting some Japanese players but it looks like it will be a UK event only. Please look forward to it!

Izuna

Banned
Sako's anti-focus technology was great.

Haitani missed a few opportunities and could have done more damage to win more rounds, but Sako definitely trained for this set better. Haitani still has 3S habits it seems.

USD

Good match. Lots of back-and-forth, and Haitani hung in there with some many round-winning EX Karakusas, but that Sako Ibuki is so good.

USD

Tokido and Mago announced that they will be at the next AE NSB tournament, November 19. They don't have a third team member yet however, Umehara dodging.

EDIT: Oh wait, I lied. It's in November.

zlatko

Banned
I have a question about newer TE sticks for you guys.

I have a TE Round 2 for SF4. It's the black one with most of the vanilla cast in the background. My problem with it is that I sweat from my hands an insane amount when playing on it, so much so that the screws in the corners have started to get the sweat on there and are now rusting/rusted up. They look gross, dirty up the stick when my hands start to sweat, and give off a horrible smell.

My question is do any of the new TE's do anything to possibly not have me run across this issue? Like are the screws better protected or placed?

I have to have a towel around to wipe off my sweaty hands, but it's too late at this point and I'll need a new one in the near future. :(

Lost Fragment

Obsessed with 4chan
izunadono said:
Sako's anti-focus technology was great.

Haitani missed a few opportunities and could have done more damage to win more rounds, but Sako definitely trained for this set better. Haitani still has 3S habits it seems.

Yeah he didn't seem to know how to punish Ibuki's ex dp, which is kinda surprising.

Top Bottom