• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Street Fighter 4 Arcade Edition |OT4| Daigo Who?

Hitokage said:
You know how Sentinel gets blown up by overhead pressure? T. Hawk does too.

It doesn't really matter how much damage his moves do.
Churn dat 360!

You'll have your opponents saying, "I can't believe it's not butta."

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer
black_vegeta said:
Churn dat 360!

You'll have your opponents saying, "I can't believe it's not butta."
It'd be easier if the opponent actually had to fear jumping, but tomahawk is kinda ass.

Conceited

mechaniphiliac
Ryan Hart poppin off?

Ryan Hart said:
Filipino Champ is my dude but he was talking too large in that trailer. But why though? Cos he uses Dhalsim? I guarantee he cant beat everyone in Europe. Let him use Ryu or Sagat and I'll body him all day with my Dhalsim.

I think Ryan Hart is still pretty salty about Canada Cup as a whole, but it's good to see people calling each other out. Drama is always fun.

For reference, he's talking about this trailer.

MarkMan

loves Arcade Sticks
Conceited said:
Ryan Hart poppin off?

I think Ryan Hart is still pretty salty about Canada Cup as a whole, but it's good to see people calling each other out. Drama is always fun.

For reference, he's talking about this trailer.

Ryan beat Champ pretty good in the tournament.

Conceited

mechaniphiliac
MarkMan said:
Ryan beat Champ pretty good in the tournament.

I know, but I think he's mad about how Europe (and to an extent himself) was represented at the tournament after the 5v5, he seems to be trying to prove pretty hard that Europe isn't free, but I think he doesn't realize people are just trolling. Everyone knows Europe isn't really free.

Timedog

good credit (by proxy)
Conceited said:
Ryan Hart poppin off?

Great fucking trailer. I love at the beginning when they're trolling each other with pump-fakes, then they both go for a move at the same time, and Yun loses out. Almost makes me want to pay for that shit. If it weren't 10 bucks, I actually might.

5 bucks please fighting game streams and content. Seriously, 5 dollars is the impulse buy price for the fighting game community. You will actually make more money this way.

notworksafe

Been messing around with Yang. His links are obnoxious...or I just suck at links. He's a very fun character though. I think I'll keep putting time into him, even if he is being nerfed.

USD

Momochi's team up again, this time RF leading off.

Haha, former TOPANGA pupils Nabe (Akuma) and Murata (Yun) are playing now.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Canada was definitely the MVP of the teams. They did far better than anybody anticipated, especially Jozhear.

I think it's funny that even the Japanese people are making the 8.95 jokes.

BadWolf

Daigo with his Akuma, definitely a very Ryu-like style of play. Very patient and with a heavy focus on spacing and zoning, very much unlike Tokido and Infiltration.

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
God forbid Apology Edition 2012 actually arrives in 2012. It might take the steam away from Gem Fighter x Tekken

Oh, I'm not disagreeing. I'm just bitter Super Yun Fighter 4 took six+ months to come from Arcades.

Top Bottom