• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Street Fighter 4 Arcade Edition |OT4| Daigo Who?

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
My wrist hurts... I'm too old for 220 matches in a row...

So since work is dead today, I decided to check out some street fighter videos, and I stumbled upon this guy DrGamez:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ni8B6VoD9CQ&feature=channel_video_title

He's been making videos of himself playing characters up to 1000 BP each, they're pretty well made and I've had a lot of fun watching them :p

edit: I should point out that they're humorous in purpose, more than anything else

I love this guy. I have previously posted his videos in this thread as they were uploaded.

Shoto matrix was amazing.

AZ Greg

Shiro's patience is something else. Just sits back and focuses fireballs until he has U2 stocked up every time. I could learn a thing or two or five about patience

advice-dog-meme-generator-push-buttons-win-matches-888388.jpg

Wow, they found people playing online.

I still jump on Vanilla every once in a while. I actually got on when they were playing online to see if I could get a match with them but it didn't happen. I did beat up on a guy playing Vanilla Sagat though. Everybody that still plays it though are still practically beginners. It's fun to relive the old days. It really makes me wish I knew what I knew now back in 2009 just so I could body people with Seth. Even guys who are definitely better then me just because they wouldn't have any idea how to defend the stuff I'm copying from Poongko.

When is he supposed to announce his sponsor? Or are we just guessing just because?

PR Rog left his sponsor too at around the same time and according to twitter he's told not to announce anything until a later time. It's almost certain that he and Latif have the same sponsor, and that sponsor's likely to be a very big one.

Top Bottom