• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Street Fighter 4 Arcade Edition |OT4| Daigo Who?

Corky

Nine out of ten orphans can't tell the difference.
Damn am I late to the yo moma jokes?

You moma so fat, that when she walked past the tv, I missed 3 episodes.

Brobzoid

how do I slip unnoticed out of a gloryhole booth?
kenzo versus mike ross on the godsgarden stream nao. ksk beat gootecks btw :p

edit: the fresh prince of japan avenges gootecks

mike ross :bow:

cackhyena

He didn't when using Yun but he did do some damage. Will probably stay the same in 2012

It's just what I'd want. Cody domination, and Momochi's Cody is really fun to watch in action. F Yun.

You a daddy yet? We're expecting in April. Life is about to get turned upside down. Just bought a house as well. Feels like the blink of an eye it's all happening.

Kioshen

It's just what I'd want. Cody domination, and Momochi's Cody is really fun to watch in action. F Yun.

You a daddy yet? We're expecting in April. Life is about to get turned upside down. Just bought a house as well. Feels like the blink of an eye it's all happening.

Cody's mixup are really something else so yeah I'm also looking forward to see how much more he'll squeeze out of that character.

Sent you a pm for the daddy stuff :).

http://myeg.net/team/momochi-chimes-in-cody-2012/

Momochi more or less implies in this interview that people are vastly exaggerating the extent of Cody's buffs and although he's happy with the buffs Cody still remains a character with obvious weaknesses (something he doesn't mind since that's what which makes Cody interesting). So I don't think he'll be top tier.

okay, that's fine

or maybe he's downplaying it in hopes Capcom doesn't pull any last second nerfs!

cackhyena

Cody's mixup are really something else so yeah I'm also looking forward to see how much more he'll squeeze out of that character.

Sent you a pm for the daddy stuff :).

Did you get my reply, kio? Things were kinda funky trying to reply to your message for some reason.

El Sloth

Banned
Don't listen to his lies.

KBtsC.jpg

Fraeon

So, AE 2012 is right around the corner.

I do hope this is the last version of SF4. I mean, even though I thought AE was worse in terms of balance than Super, it was still really fun. And if the balance gets to that level, I'm happy.

For the next sequel, I do hope tighter controls and tighter reversal windows. I wouldn't even mind simplified controls, just don't do it in a way that makes shit overlap with each other.

Top Bottom