• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Street Fighter 4 Arcade Edition |OT4| Daigo Who?

USD

December is going to be great, NEC, Bar Fights, and SCR one weekend after the other.

So who won?
Shiro did, 15-11. After the match, he said that while tier chart says the match-up is 5.5-4.5 in Makoto's favor, once you understand the match up well, it's 6-4.

Imm0rt4l

I don't understand why capcom couldnt' make Goukens ex tatsu hit crouching. It would be one thing if they said because it does damage, but Kens ex shoryu does 200 damage hits low, and is 4 frames faster than goukens ex tatsu.

Amazing how the removal of dubshit makes a bosslogic trailer infinitely more watchable.

Shadaloo Showdown was pretty cool this year. Looking forward to next year's.

vulva

Bleh, ggs Vulva. I forgot that I'm ass when it comes to teching throws.

GGs man. I honestly don't know the Hawk matchup at all, so I was playing like you were gief for the first while (poorly at that). I'll be honest, I noticed the throw tech issue so I just went hogwild after awhile. Kind of wanted to win with a throw, beat a grappler with a throw~

Imm0rt4l

I think I'm gonna run fei long and dudley aside gouken in 2012. I think playing dudley as a secondary has kinda hurt my gouken play though. Rather than hang back and throw fireballs, I feel compelled to rtsd, I don't throw enough fireballs. Maybe I should learn sim instead.

I think I'm gonna run fei long and dudley aside gouken in 2012. I think playing dudley as a secondary has kinda hurt my gouken play though. Rather than hang back and throw fireballs, I feel compelled to rtsd, I don't throw enough fireballs. Maybe I should learn sim instead.

without dudley, where is your classy?

gutabo

Honda - lp Headbutt AA

-_-
happiness_of_katakuris.jpg

Nope.
They should just call this Hyper Street Fighter 4.
Super Street Fighter 4 Arcade Edition Version 2012 is just....well Capcom.

Nah, Hyper SF4 is the version of this they release 10 years from now on whatever the current handheld will be, with Rolento, Hugo, and Poison added to the roster. Same thing they did when they crammed Ingrid, Yun, Eagle, and Maki into Street Fighter Alpha 3 Max/Double Upper on PSP.

Or if they keep with the tradition regards to naming convention, it will be the crossover version where you can pit O.Sagat vs AE Yun or whatever dream match you want ala Hyper SF2 X.

E.Ryu has 1 bar ultra from semi-mid screen, gat damn.

You have to be near or really close to the corner for that to work, anything more then being a forth away from the corner and I doubt it connects even if you do it ASAP. Also you only receive partial damage, so excluding a focus attack, it will only tack on 134 extra damage with Ultra 1 being completely full. Only worth using if you're opponent is really close to death. Not as a great as some people may think it is, but still a good addition to his arsenal. I'm pumped for AE 2012 E. Ryu, I'm not even playing AE anymore, instead all I do is mess around with Yeb's mod and will continue to do so until the real AE 2012 is out.

I don't get it, you have to qualify to go???

My assumption is if you win the qualifier, the SS guys will take care of your travel expenses to get to Australia. I'm sure anybody who wants to pay there own way to Australia to compete is welcome to do that on there own. Last year they went a little overboard inviting Japanese players over. Next year I think they want to go beyond there region and have top players from all over the world.

Top Bottom