• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Street Fighter 4 Arcade Edition |OT4| Daigo Who?

My assumption is if you win the qualifier, the SS guys will take care of your travel expenses to get to Australia. I'm sure anybody who wants to pay there own way to Australia to compete is welcome to do that on there own. Last year they went a little overboard inviting Japanese players over. Next year I think they want to go beyond there region and have top players from all over the world.

Have they announced what game the qualifiers will be? And how many players per region?

Have they announced what game the qualifiers will be? And how many players per region?

Nothing yet, all they've said is this so far

Just a quick update concerning Shadowloo Showdown 2012 which is going down on the weekend of May 5th-6th, 2012 at the CQ Hotel; 113 Queen St, Melbourne, Australia. We are pleased to announce that Shadowloo will be working with some of our friends from around the world to try and set up some qualifiers so the winners can come down and join us in what is set to be the best Shadowloo Showdown event yet.

Right now we can’t give out the organizations who will be teaming up with us or the dates of when these qualifiers will go down, but we hope to make it so we can get a much better representation of world warriors at SS2k12.

Keep an eye out for more info soon, not just here but possibly on your local fighting game website. In the meantime, leave us a comment below on who you would like to see make it down to SS2k12.

http://www.shadowloo.com/shadowloo-showdown/ss2k12-qualifiers-incoming

USD

Haven't seen Nuki's Chun in SFIV since 2009, still solid.
I wish it was on the consoles though :(

There is going to be a Ver.2012 invitational tomorrow in NorCal, so at least that's something to check out until it actually releases.

Corky

Nine out of ten orphans can't tell the difference.
i have no idea what's going on on this stream lol

おおおおおおおおおおおおおおおおおおおおおおおおおおおおおお

There is going to be a Ver.2012 invitational tomorrow in NorCal, so at least that's something to check out until it actually releases.

Ah yeah, that's nice. That should act as a soothing creme for this itch I'm having

Actually it's out right now.

CMiNI.gif

USD

I love the way Nuki plays Chun. KSK's buying him a 360 and got him a gamertag, I wonder how much he'll actually play.

holdbrillanj

Neo Member
I played chun exclusively in vanilla and some in early super. Its good to see chun players are coming back. She did not deserve the AE nerfs.

MIMIC

Banned
Yesterday, I went into the replay channel, went into My List, deleted and renamed a bunch of videos.

Today, I come back into My List and the deleted videos have REAPPEARED and all of my file names changes are gone.

WTF @_@

Venfayth

Yesterday, I went into the replay channel, went into My List, deleted and renamed a bunch of videos.

Today, I come back into My List and the deleted videos have REAPPEARED and all of my file names changes are gone.

WTF @_@

You forgot to click "save changes" before you went to sleep.

cHaotix8

Hey Boom Gorillas is streaming again at House of Goons. Currently streaming Marvel, but AE will be on in a bit. Myself, FindMyFarms and Joekage are here.

USD

Uh oh, Umehara playing Cammy? Was playing first day of Ver.2012, 22-game win streak. Might not mean much, but still.

Top Bottom