• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Street Fighter 4 Arcade Edition |OT4| Daigo Who?

USD

It's funny though, Japan rates Cammy high in the tier lists in AE, but yet there really aren't any prominent Cammy players.

a.k.a.jojo has also been messing around with Cammy a bit, not sure if he can give up the Dictator though.

Corky

Nine out of ten orphans can't tell the difference.
It's funny though, Japan rates Cammy high in the tier lists in AE, but yet there really aren't any prominent Cammy players.

It's most likely due to my consistent nightly prayers to God to keep her away from the scene.

Kim1234 via his twitter

There are hidden buffs and nerfs in SSF4 AE v2012. Bison's EX Psycho Crusher often whiffs from full screen ish distance. Headstomp trades a lot in the air.

Crossing my fingers for more buffs to my characters and more nerfs to characters I hate.

Corky

I see someone doesn't know how to backdash lol

Edit: More than one person, tsk

Hey that's one thing, but when i get anti aired (!) with a stomp, yes you read that right bison will stomp the shit out of people with his heels, IN THE AIR , UPSIDE DOWN.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Corky doesn't know backdash? He kept using the small invincibility on the backdash every damn time. He's the mf'ing BACKDASH KING.

Corky

Serious biznass!

5463582068_092c437e25.jpg

Robot Pants

Fixed.

When is the tourney today?

I agree somewhat with your list of short bus characters, but for me I gotta agree with the other guy. The 3s characters and Guy are by far the most annoying to fight. Especially Guy. CANNOT stand that character.
But El Fuerte definitely takes the cake.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
I think @sethkillian is trying to tell us that Yun is getting more nerfs.

Corky

What am I missing? Why are hidden ( that will soon be discovered regardless ) changes to the game make people lose their shit?

gutabo

What am I missing? Why are hidden ( that will soon be discovered regardless ) changes to the game make people lose their shit?
Maybe it's because they named that huge PDF "SSFIV: Arcade Edition Ver. 2012 Complete Change Log"? I'm not mad but they should post all the changes, what's the point of "hidden" changes anyway?

How... how is he moving (like in pre-nerf NeoGAF) ._.?
Because it's a gif hosted outside gaf. Nerfed gaf turns avatars into shadows of their former selves.

Yoshichan

Beacuse it's a gif hosted outside gaf. Nerfed gaf turns avatars into shadows of their former selves.
... oh :( I'm dumb.

Corky

Maybe it's because they named that huge PDF "complete list of changes"? I'm not mad but they should post all the changes, what's the point of "hidden" changes anyway?

Oh for sure, but it's merely an inconvenience. I doubt there's anything monumental among those hidden changes but sure it's annoying nonetheless.

DjangoReinhardt

Thinks he should have been the one to kill Batman's parents.
one post on twitter is making everything as obnoxious as possible?

No. Making changes to a competitive game and not disclosing them to the players is the problem. It's no coincidence that the developers of the more successful competitive games don't routinely show this sort of contempt for their audience. Capcom just doesn't get it.

No. Making changes to a competitive game and not disclosing them to the players is the problem. It's no coincidence that the developers of the more successful competitive games don't routinely show this sort of contempt for their audience. Capcom just doesn't get it.

This is some real talk. Then again, Capcom doesn't seem to want Fighting games to blow up like other competitive genres.

notworksafe

It's not just Capcom. This seems to be a common thing with Japanese developers. When posting patch notes for FFXI/XIV Square would always just post stuff like "X spell's damage has been changed". Thanks a lot for the specific info, jerks.

Top Bottom