• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Street Fighter 4 Arcade Edition |OT4| Daigo Who?

Corky

Nine out of ten orphans can't tell the difference.
I still feel dirty from yesterday, spent 6h watching marvel in anticipation of SF, but I gave up in the end and went to bed.

tumblr_lquxb7vYXn1r0ojhto1_400.gif

Lost Fragment

Obsessed with 4chan
Yeah that sucks about the unlisted changes. I think it's mostly a cultural thing that Capcom Japan just doesn't understand. They probably think they're doing a good thing by making it "exciting" to find new changes for ourselves.

So anyway

From Shrio. Can anyone translate?

So some dude on SRK said that he said that they changed her frame advantage on a back throw so that you can just forward dash and neutral jump and it's a 4-frame safejump.

The downside is that this would kill a lot of her unblockable/crossup tsuguri setups, but considering how varied the setups are/were it's only a matter of time before new ones are discovered. Unless they changed the hitbox or properties of tsuguri, which they probably should've done 'cause that shit is pretty dumb anyway.

Looks like they might've buffed her dash too. lolol.

holdbrillanj

Neo Member
Don't buy a worse monitor then. You are doing it wrong

Speaking of monitors, my 4 year old 22" asus (2ms lagg) stopped working, and asus sendt me a new one in less than a week. Also picked up the broken one.

Good shit

rivals

I think he was referring to holdbrillanj. I don't know of any Asus monitor with 2ms input lag, I'd be curious to know what model it is.

Threi

notag
speaking of which i think it's time to stop using the term "average input lag". So misleading. The method used to measure it is just take a bunch of pictures and average the 0f, 1f, and 2f results together. That makes it seem like monitors under 16f "average" never go over, which is simply untrue. A range would be better.

For example the EVO monitor lags between 0-16ms.

holdbrillanj

Neo Member
Yeah its 2ms gtg. VW222U if anyone cares.

The streamchat on the 2012 preview put Cody on blast calling him s-tier. I laugh at these predictions, but it seems the majority actually think this. WTF? Damn you momochi

Edgeward

I'll probably go to spectate haven't played the game in months, not like it would've mattered anyway. But I would like to see what a major looks like.

It's official. I'm going to FT10 Timedog whenever I have access to the following:

- a 360
- Arcade Edition
- a converter for a PS2/3 controller (which I am actually working on getting)
- a 48 hour or longer code for XBL

I will body you, Timedog. No. Goddamned. Mercy.

Wiseblade

I don't follow Mahvel data (waiting for the PC port... someday), what's the 'Wesker treatment'?

Also, this makes Ex kara nerf suddenly not much of a terrible nerf, it'll still fail on spaced pokes but I can deal with it :D

Wesker was supposed to be nerfed in Ultimate, but recieved a couple changes that more than made up for it.

The idea here is that now that Makoto's dash brings her closer to the opponent, the EX karakusa range nerf doesn't matter and the rest of her game benefits as well.

Joekage

Tired of watching these wild Japanese Cody's just dashing and pressing buttons and not showing me how his walkspeed compliments his footsie game...

MOMOCHI WHERE YOU AT???

Corky

Nine out of ten orphans can't tell the difference.
Hmmmm

Hmmm

Would it be wrong of me to expect Fei Long being top-tier in 2012?

It's official. I'm going to FT10 Timedog whenever I have access to the following:

- a 360
- Arcade Edition
- a converter for a PS2/3 controller (which I am actually working on getting)
- a 48 hour or longer code for XBL

I will body you, Timedog. No. Goddamned. Mercy.

Oh crap you could have gotten that 360 holiday bundle for 200 bucks :(

It came with:

250gb 360
Fable 3
Halo Reach (digital version)
3 months of XBL Gold

Could have sold Reach and Fable 3 to a friend and get AE

I've heard these converters have horrible input latency (for fighting games anyway, like .5s)

Have you ever used one before? Anyone have any experiences?
I'm curious as well, since I may be jumping in soon. What does wolfkrone use?
I don't know what Krone uses, but I was linked to this one in the thread several pages back. It's a PS2 > 360 converter, but apparently it is very good with minimal lag. Normally I wouldn't bother with a converter, but there are a few locals like Ramnation that I would love to participate in more that mainly use 360s, so I don't really have much of a choice anymore.

-EDIT-

Oh crap you could have gotten that 360 holiday bundle for 200 bucks :(

It came with:

250gb 360
Fable 3
Halo Reach (digital version)
3 months of XBL Gold

Could have sold Reach and Fable 3 to a friend and get AE
Sounds like a damn good deal, but I still wouldn't have been able to afford it. :(

Conceited

mechaniphiliac
Ibuki or replay function? Assuming this is video isn't faked, Ibuki's meter changes between rounds.

She also gets credited with the win for the first round, when Guile was the actual winner. And no it isn't fake, it plays that way if you go watch it on the replay channel.

Top Bottom