• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Street Fighter 4 Arcade Edition |OT4| Daigo Who?

holdbrillanj

Neo Member
Guile's meter also change. I bet he got that meter from getting damaged, and ibuki actually gained some meter and then used an EX bar.

Ibuki did not stand for 5seconds and taking chip like a girl. She jumped, they both pressed air throw at the same time. The replay fuction snapped, however in the real match guile got thrown and ibuki catched his backdash with ex kunai

Clearly!

Bizazedo

I don't use one, but a guy in the scene here swears by his Inpin converter.

This is what I use. Had a guy rip out the guts of a 360 controller, put the guts of a PS2 controller inside it, and put the Inpin controller in there as well.

Seems to work fine / well. Definitely less / no input lag when I compare it to the older 360PS pad I had.

Imm0rt4l

Man, I've been anti airing with dudleys low roundhouse a lot lately, I get so much milage out of knowing when my opponent wants to jump, totally shifts the fights momentum.

in regards to that video, I've never seen the game get out of sync, replay or otherwise so I'm not sure what to think. Although there was a moment in the first round where they just stood there, I found that odd. Desync is the only explanation I can think of.

Reminds me of how local replays on the PS2 version of 3S would sometimes de-sync and display incorrect shit. I'd have to reload the replay to get it to play the match as it happened.

auihSl.jpg

time for real street fighting

Had this conversation with a friend and couldn't help it but ask you guys to. If you could take your current knowledge and skill right now and go back to the first week of SF4, what would you do and how well do you think you'll fare? That one guy that rules the local scene, do you think you could kick his ass real easy with his week 1 skills? Would you play someone like Seth and copy Poongko's current tactics? Would you play Akuma and claim the fame of innovating the vortex and the st. HK loop(unless it was already being used before then in Japan). Hell, do you think you could cash in by dominating the local tournaments for a couple of months or until everybody else catches up to you? Or maybe you just want to body people online and couldn't care less about anything else. Just wondering what you guys would do in that situation.

Wiseblade

Had this conversation with a friend and couldn't help it but ask you guys to. If you could take your current knowledge and skill right now and go back to the first week of SF4, what would you do and how well do you think you'll fare? That one guy that rules our local scene, do you think you could kick his ass real easy with his week 1 skills? Would you play someone like Seth and copy Poongko's current tactics? Would you play Akuma and claim the fame of innovating the vortex and the st. HK loop(unless it was already being used before then in Japan). Hell, do you think you could cash in by dominating the local tournaments for a couple of months or until everybody else catches up to you? Or maybe you just want to body people online and couldn't care less about anything else. Just wondering what you guys would do in that situation.

If I could play El Fuerte at day 1 like I can right now...

I would RULE THE WORLD.

lol geez guys. if you want i'll post his entire message chain.

i beat his seth with my honda

he sends me: WEAKASS PUSSY
i send him: lol u lost
he challenges me to a street fight
i decide to egg him on
he sends me 5 other messages asking me where i live, and challenges me again to a street fight, tells me he's gonna break my teeth in, etc.

a simple google search of "dlopez_77 rage" nets results of a similar post on gfaqs, and a youtube video of his rage mail (http://www.google.com/search?q=dlop...l0.1.3.2l6l0&oq=dlopez_77+rage&aq=f&aqi=&aql=)

edit:
and no, everyone i play here on gaf through gafchat and gafbats knows im a respectful winner and loser. i wasnt even playing ranked against the guy above, so i really found it funny he was super salty.

Wiseblade

I would just pass along tech to make certain characters look extra broken.

...and also warn Yeb that Capcom hates him.

This is the smart thing to do, but I'm far too shortsighted for that. I'm the kind of idiot who would just try to dominate from the beginning and hope for the best from there on.

Corky

Nine out of ten orphans can't tell the difference.
I would go back and tell myself not to pick blanka as my main, grab hold of my past self by the shoulders and say " the future is not bright kardash" and I would instead play Seth from day 1.

Braaap Braap

Brobzoid

how do I slip unnoticed out of a gloryhole booth?
I can barely imagine in my feeble racist brain what mexican stream hype sounds like.

also, what does Mew2King play these days? I only know him from smash (and that amazing picture where some girl kisses him on the cheek)

MIMIC

Banned
lol geez guys. if you want i'll post his entire message chain.

i beat his seth with my honda

he sends me: WEAKASS PUSSY
i send him: lol u lost
he challenges me to a street fight
i decide to egg him on
he sends me 5 other messages asking me where i live, and challenges me again to a street fight, tells me he's gonna break my teeth in, etc.

a simple google search of "dlopez_77 rage" nets results of a similar post on gfaqs, and a youtube video of his rage mail (http://www.google.com/search?q=dlop...l0.1.3.2l6l0&oq=dlopez_77+rage&aq=f&aqi=&aql=)

edit:
and no, everyone i play here on gaf through gafchat and gafbats knows im a respectful winner and loser. i wasnt even playing ranked against the guy above, so i really found it funny he was super salty.

I challenge you to a thumb wrestling match.

You scared, punk?

alstein

I can barely imagine in my feeble racist brain what mexican stream hype sounds like.

also, what does Mew2King play these days? I only know him from smash (and that amazing picture where some girl kisses him on the cheek)

If I ever got to commentrate on a stream, I'd try to emulate the style of AAA announcers. I'd imagine that's what a Mexican stream would sound like. Had a friend who was invited as a top player, but he couldn't make it, which is a shame. He'd probably show up some folks, especially if BB was in there (killer Rachael)

Rentahamster

Rodent Whores
Had this conversation with a friend and couldn't help it but ask you guys to. If you could take your current knowledge and skill right now and go back to the first week of SF4, what would you do and how well do you think you'll fare? That one guy that rules the local scene, do you think you could kick his ass real easy with his week 1 skills? Would you play someone like Seth and copy Poongko's current tactics? Would you play Akuma and claim the fame of innovating the vortex and the st. HK loop(unless it was already being used before then in Japan). Hell, do you think you could cash in by dominating the local tournaments for a couple of months or until everybody else catches up to you? Or maybe you just want to body people online and couldn't care less about anything else. Just wondering what you guys would do in that situation.

Dhalsim shenanigans would be pretty brutal until everyone else caught on.

I would pick sagat and use the ultra flash glitch to win every tournament.

Top Bottom