• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Street Fighter 4 Arcade Edition |OT4| Daigo Who?

Hey guys! I know WNF is on but Xsk samurai, me, and a few others are running our stream right now. Currently training for SCR.

We are playing UMVC3 right now and will switch to AE a bit later. Also, later tonight we will be doing a Q&A for both games. So if you have any questions about characters, matchups, problems you are having etc... feel free to jump on the chat later and we will answer any questions and would love to help.

Hope you tune in!

Twitch.tv/xsk_samurai

See you guys at SCR!

-EC

K.Sabot

Hey guys! I know WNF is on but Xsk samurai, me, and a few others are running our stream right now. Currently training for SCR.

We are playing UMVC3 right now and will switch to AE a bit later. Also, later tonight we will be doing a Q&A for both games. So if you have any questions about characters, matchups, problems you are having etc... feel free to jump on the chat later and we will answer any questions and would love to help.

Hope you tune in!

Twitch.tv/xsk_samurai

See you guys at SCR!

-EC

I remember running into this stream on accident a few days ago, I was dumbfounded that it only had around 6 viewers.

Lost Fragment

Obsessed with 4chan
Dat AE PC comp.

uKVIC.jpg

Guys help a Dic player out, how bad is Bison getting hit with the nerf hammer?...Am I going to need to change back to Rose?

If you go by the change list, he actually got slightly buffed.

But kim1234 said that now his ex crusher whiffs at full screen and headstomp trades more.

He recieved 3 buffs...
Extra frame after scissors, re allocation of 100-50 stun on scissors and +10 on shallow st hk

Bison and rog don't get needed, they get adjusted

hey guys!

we will be streaming again tonight, hope you all can tune in!

starts around 8pm PST

all the crew will be there, Me, XsK Samurai, Cynistar and all the guys from last night.

Me and Reckless will hop on commentary at 9pm because we both have to work tonight.

anyways, AE/Marvel you know the deal! training for SCR, hop on the stream chat ask questions and have some fun!

Twitch.tv/xsk_samurai

hope to see y'all there!

-EC

Any news on which foreign players are coming over for SCR? Seems like the timing is rather bad, I wouldn't be surprised if Daigo and co don't feel confident of playing in a big US tourney with just 2 weeks of experience.

Any news on which foreign players are coming over for SCR? Seems like the timing is rather bad, I wouldn't be surprised if Daigo and co don't feel confident of playing in a big US tourney with just 2 weeks of experience.

Not to mention SCR is the day of PSVita launch and people tell me Japan loves handhelds

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
"Do your light headbutt"

*jab*

I'm dying XD

2 weeks with probably 2 hours+ per day is still more then the 3 days the Americans will have during the first day of SCR. As for the Japanese coming, I think Daigo is done for the year. Him not coming to Season's Beatings and Canada Cup makes me think that SCR is also a no go. I'm hoping the dynamic duo of Tokido and Mago show up though, they seem more hungry to attend foreign tournaments compared to Daigo ever since they got sponsored. And I wouldn't count out Infiltration and Laugh as well, those two really know how to get around.

It's too bad they don't have huge sponsorship money like they did last year. This year will be the typical pot money put in by the players. They did raise the entrance to $20 though. But I'm guessing 250-300 show up for AE 2012 so that will be 5-6k instead of the 10k from last year.

holdbrillanj

Neo Member
Umh when Japanese players attend US tournaments its usually know long before right? Even trailers are made about it lol. I dont think there will be any Japanese at SCR

So just got done playing this game:

#1 Great port with some minor bugs.

#2 Online ranges from fantastic to shoddy.

#3 Game for Windows Live is WORSE than I remember.

Top Bottom