• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Street Fighter 4 Arcade Edition |OT4| Daigo Who?

cackhyena

I was up for it the past few nights but you haaaad to be hosting that other grosser game instead. Leaving SF4 till the update for greener, single player pastures atm.

So sine I have the PC version, I can add XBL people?

Yes you can, when I got the Xbox version, all my friends on PC carried over to it.

As for playing, I guess I'm too late. But I'm actually not touching AE anymore. All I've been doing is practicing on Yeb's mod until AE 2012 hits. I'm loving the buffs and don't want to go back to the dark days. But if you're streaming the day AE comes out, I'll definitely try to join if there is room and if I can get in.

Wow, someone said something good about FADC Rose. I dunno man, that thing isn't worth the 2 bars. Sure you can get a combo off of it, but but it isn't anything a jab won't do for you. I guess combo into ultra is pretty cool, but it's a gamble on your 50/50 mixup and you'll probably eat a wake up shoryu/ultra for it since it's so easy to see.

cHaotix8

Wow, someone said something good about FADC Rose. I dunno man, that thing isn't worth the 2 bars. Sure you can get a combo off of it, but but it isn't anything a jab won't do for you. I guess combo into ultra is pretty cool, but it's a gamble on your 50/50 mixup and you'll probably eat a wake up shoryu/ultra for it since it's so easy to see.

It beats focus backdash and some armored moves as well but you can also use it like a cover assist in marvel to get you in safely. If you're doing a low short mixup you'll recover before most ultra's go active so there's that. We'll see if it's worth the two bars later though.

Lost Fragment

Obsessed with 4chan
#1 Yun on PC buttmad that I was mollywhoppin him.

rRvXd.jpg

I'd probably never play the 360 version again if the comp on PC wasn't so poor.

edit: Oh wait he sent more.

6pbkW.jpg

The way to disable buttons is retarded.

Go to a button you want to disable and change it to HP, then go back to the original HP and set it to HP there. Do the same to the Kicks using HK.

Ah. Thanks.

Aedile

I used to get a lot of hatemail from that guy. I sent him some friendly responses and he chilled out and apologized. Guess that didn't last long.

Anyone have interest in a 2012 GAF launch tournament (or are plans already in the works)? I've been playing very sporadically since the gafbat due to stick issues--and I shamefully elected to buy a new video card instead of replacing my dying SE--and some sort of event would be a good impetus for me to get my shit together.

rivals

This is probably the only remotely interesting thing to ever happen in Santa Maria. Except for the Michael Jackson fiascoes I guess because he lived inland of there or something.

I hate how when you when you play a match it doesn't restart the match, both competitors just exist back to the lobby. I liked it better in SFIV when you won the match it just continued.

Also is there a GAF lobby or something?

I'd probably never play the 360 version again if the comp on PC wasn't so poor.

Ah. Thanks.

I thought that the online on the PC version and Xbox versions are the same since its GFWL?

Threi

notag
all of deejay's matchups (except yun and yang) get worse on tuesday.

but super > ultra will turn all of them 9-1 in his favor though

believe in capcom, believe in ono.

On Tuesday I'm gonna be saying goodbye to shin shoryuken, except for maybe a few occasions. DEEENNJIIIIIN!!

I guess you also saw that AE 2012 video where a Gouken fought a Dhalsim? That was a pretty insightful match. Not only about how much better Denjin Hadoken is, but how Gouken can get in easily by mixing up the range of his demon flip parries to force yoga blast to whiff. I'm still not a believer that this character is good in AE 2012, but I look forward to seeing how well much he has improved.

Imm0rt4l

I guess you also saw that AE 2012 video where a Gouken fought a Dhalsim? That was a pretty insightful match. Not only about how much better Denjin Hadoken is, but how Gouken can get in easily by mixing up the range of his demon flip parries to force yoga blast to whiff. I'm still not a believer that this character is good in AE 2012, but I look forward to seeing how well much he has improved.

Yea I saw it, and I don't think he's any good either. I think he'll at least be a little better than he is now, which isn't saying much. Anton is one of the strongest goukens in the jp arcades, but he gets little attention.

Does anyone know if bullcat stopped playing? I don't see his matches anymore. I always just end up looking for illmatic1984 gouken matches.

Top Bottom