• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Street Fighter 4 Arcade Edition |OT4| Daigo Who?

FindMyFarms said:
I know this is a little off topic, but I was just curious what the gaf sf4 players interest level is for SxT

Pretty damn hype for it, game is so much fun. Feels much better than I thought it would.

USD

Finished reading through Kayo's Re-born a couple of hours ago. Took me a bit of time to grind through it, but I finished it all today. Really good read, if you can read Japanese and are willing to shell out the cash for it, I definitely recommend it. She gets into some pretty intimate subjects. Here are some of the things she talks about:

-There are five chapters as well as an afterword, and five photo sections. Really gorgeous pics.
-Her school teachers were real assholes, but the end of book, she admits being thankful for them. If it were for their refusal to accept her, she might still be living behind a mask.
-She's essentially been doing voice training since before puberty, most likely the reason you wouldn't never be able to guess her birth sex just by her voice.
-Not wanting to wear a boy's school uniform, after unfruitful talks with the school about other clothing options, she chose to drop out of school. Appropriate enough, the last few photos are of her in a girl's uniform.
-During her mid-teens (after starting hormones) she basically ran away from home for a month, which was pretty hard period for her mother.
-When a girl from her circle of friends leaked that she was born male, she thought about jumping off a building, but thoughts of her family made her back off.
-She talks her first love, including her first kiss, and the anxiety that followed because she wasn't completely female. (didn't go beyond kissing). Ultimately it was a very short-lived experience.
-Kayo's been modeling since she was 18, first as a read model for TOKAI SPY GIRL.
-She has an older brother, one year her senior. In contrast to her, he was "the model son." Despite a lot of tension with her parents in her early childhood, her family is very supportive of her.

Really like this line she closed the final chapter with:

"Prejudice," "misunderstanding," if only these words would disappear from the world.

On a somewhat related note, saw the new pic. I lol'd.

Lyte Edge

All I got for the Vernal Equinox was this stupid tag
FindMyFarms said:
I know this is a little off topic, but I was just curious what the gaf sf4 players interest level is for SxT

Can't wait to play it; will probably end up getting it into much, much, much, MUCH more than I ever have the Marvel Vs. games.

USD said:
Finished reading through Kayo's Re-born a couple of hours ago. Took me a bit of time to grind through it, but I finished it all today. Really good read, if you can read Japanese and are willing to shell out the cash for it, I definitely recommend it. She gets into some pretty intimate subjects. Here are some of the things she talks about:

-There are five chapters as well as an afterword, and five photo sections. Really gorgeous pics.
-Her school teachers were real assholes, but the end of book, she admits being thankful for them. If it were for their refusal to accept her, she might still be living behind a mask.
-She's essentially been doing voice training since before puberty, most likely the reason you wouldn't never be able to guess her birth sex just by her voice.
-Not wanting to wear a boy's school uniform, after unfruitful talks with the school about other clothing options, she chose to drop out of school. Appropriate enough, the last few photos are of her in a girl's uniform.
-During her mid-teens (after starting hormones) she basically ran away from home for a month, which was pretty hard period for her mother.
-When a girl from her circle of friends leaked that she was born male, she thought about jumping off a building, but thoughts of her family made her back off.
-She talks her first love, including her first kiss, and the anxiety that follow because she wasn't completely female. (didn't go beyond kissing). Ultimately it was a very short-lived experience.
-Kayo's been modeling since she was 18, first as a read model for TOKAI SPY GIRL.
-She has an older brother, one year her senior. In contrast to her, he was "the model son." Despite a lot of tension with her parents in her early childhood, her family is very supportive of her.

Really like this line she closed the final chapter with:

"Prejudice," "misunderstanding," if only these words would disappear from the world.

On a somewhat related note, saw the new pic. I lol'd.
Sounds like it was a pretty interesting/solid read. Thanks for posting this.

MIMIC

Banned
AkumaHokoru said:
Attn: MIMIC880 Apparently you are one of us...FIX YOUR FUCKING CONNECTION.

I don't know whether it's my Xbox or what. I'm on a connection with like a 3 ping but it still craps out whenever I'm on live :(

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
That's the third time I watch the latest Excellent Adventures. My God, I LOVE it so much XD

Imm0rt4l

FindMyFarms said:
Not terribly hyped, but I'll be coping day one. Don't like the idea of the game being more about chains than links. Also I know this is kinda petty, but I don't like what I've heard of the ost.

vulva

Edgeward said:
Well, according to the guy that made it, NerdJosh requested it.
[23:27] <NerdJosh> i was drunk
[23:27] <East> Wooooooooow, really?
[23:28] <East> NerdJosh, you need to condense the nonsense
[23:28] <Mno_> someone has that pic saved
[23:28] <rob2_0> nerdjosh this guy needs to make a doujin
[23:28] <naGoo> Forever enshrined in Internet History
[23:28] <Mno_> i know it!
[23:28] * DrkDragon (~IceChat77@bas1-toronto42-1279730413.dsl.bell.ca) Quit (Quit: ASCII a stupid question, get a stupid ANSI!)
[23:28] <@trag> i need to play some catherine. picked it up today
[23:28] <@trag> hmmm
[23:28] <argonn> hahaha
[23:28] <NerdJosh> i was like what!? Killerkai has his own doujin pic im jealous
[23:28] <argonn> ha
[23:28] <NerdJosh> then as happy hour went on they were like email that person
[23:28] <NerdJosh> and i got a response right away
[23:28] <NerdJosh> spman was there
[23:28] <NerdJosh> lol
[23:28] <naGoo> he was already working on it, he just changed the hair
[23:29] * nguboy (~Rinzler@CPE0040f4f6e57f-CM000e5c6eb28a.cpe.net.cable.rogers.com) Quit (Read error: Operation timed out)
[23:29] <NerdJosh> I think its funny :D

vulva said:
[23:27] <NerdJosh> i was drunk
[23:27] <East> Wooooooooow, really?
[23:28] <East> NerdJosh, you need to condense the nonsense
[23:28] <Mno_> someone has that pic saved
[23:28] <rob2_0> nerdjosh this guy needs to make a doujin
[23:28] <naGoo> Forever enshrined in Internet History
[23:28] <Mno_> i know it!
[23:28] * DrkDragon (~IceChat77@bas1-toronto42-1279730413.dsl.bell.ca) Quit (Quit: ASCII a stupid question, get a stupid ANSI!)
[23:28] <@trag> i need to play some catherine. picked it up today
[23:28] <@trag> hmmm
[23:28] <argonn> hahaha
[23:28] <NerdJosh> i was like what!? Killerkai has his own doujin pic im jealous
[23:28] <argonn> ha
[23:28] <NerdJosh> then as happy hour went on they were like email that person
[23:28] <NerdJosh> and i got a response right away
[23:28] <NerdJosh> spman was there
[23:28] <NerdJosh> lol
[23:28] <naGoo> he was already working on it, he just changed the hair
[23:29] * nguboy (~Rinzler@CPE0040f4f6e57f-CM000e5c6eb28a.cpe.net.cable.rogers.com) Quit (Read error: Operation timed out)
[23:29] <NerdJosh> I think its funny :D
0ZYf8.png

I'm just going to say it now so the naysayers don't have a chance to nay. I don't have the KayoxAris pic (if it has even been made yet). All I have is the KayoxKai one. So if you planned on asking me for a PM, then that's all I got.

vulva

Professor Beef said:
After seeing him drunk and getting his back waxed, I think I can deal. :lol
after the finals I sat pretty close to his table at tgi fridays. I remember him or dacidbro excitedly yelling out of nowhere that daigo lost. Kind of funny since I don't think anyone else there actually cared and just looked real confused.

Either way, lucky dude got closer than the rest of us will at having a pic of us banging kayo ;;;(

USD

...Anyway, after watching the newest Excellent Adventures a few days ago, I decided to go back and watch the older episodes with Flash Metroid again:

Ep. 10: BOXERS AND MASH
Ep. 11: (SELF) PROCLAIMED
Ep. 12: UNDEFEATED
Ep. 13: PANIC ROOM

Episode 13 was just as golden as I remembered. The hWnd matches were hilarious, especially Mike Ross's.

*Mike perfects hWnd*

hwndb9nb.gif

Mike: "You guys lost to this? Are you serious? This what you guys-? You guys don't know how to play Street Fighter IV!"

*Mike gets counter-perfected*

hwnd2a9p6.gif

Flash: "You talking shit?"
Gootecks: "Yo Mike! How'd you lose to this guy?"

*Mike loses*

hwnd3wa7q.gif

All three: "OH MY GOD!"

Top Bottom