• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Street Fighter 4 Arcade Edition |OT4| Daigo Who?

NerdJosh said:
Wait till the NerdJosh x Gaf one comes out. ;)

You guys rock btw.
Hey Nerdjosh, how about an avatar?

hZVlU.jpg

NerdJosh

Neo Member
GDLK..

Well now that EVO is over.. can't wait to play other games since I got conned into playing a beta version of marvel for 5 months.

USD

Also, stop asking for PMs via post, you can get banned for it. Just send a PM to people that have what you want (though not me, I'm too lazy right now).

NerdJosh said:
GDLK..

Well now that EVO is over.. can't wait to play other games since I got conned into playing a beta version of marvel for 5 months.
Reminds me of this

EazHd.jpg

Thanks for the GIFs USD. Flash and Combofiend EA episodes are the best.

Corky

Nine out of ten orphans can't tell the difference.
Can someone explain to me the neural disconnect that occurs when you take your offline skills/knowledge and fail everything online? Is there a scientific term for that?

Corky

Nine out of ten orphans can't tell the difference.
Heavy's Sandvich said:
Doing a Corky?

That sounds about right :(

Seth tandem mixup offline : one or two c.lk, lp. spd.
Seth tandem mixup online : one or two c.lk, jump back lp....

TGMIII

Any of you guys play the PC version of AE through steam. I had been using the GWL version and it was fine but since switching to the steam version it's hella laggy. Any ideas?

Arozay

awwyeahgurrl said:
Any of you guys play the PC version of AE through steam. I had been using the GWL version and it was fine but since switching to the steam version it's hella laggy. Any ideas?
Do the benchmark (so you know it isnt you or your opponents pc being bad) and make sure you have nothing downloading in the background (aka Steam, torrents, etc). It's been pretty stable for me and I'm on aussie internet.

TGMIII

I bench like 250fps with max settings as do my friends. Like I said, it was fine with GWL but not with steam. I may just have to go back to the GWL version if I want to play online at all.

Axis

AkumaHokoru said:
if anyone doesnt want their pc ae code (due to already having it) I would be glad to partake in it

thirded. if anyone's feeling that nice, at least.

also yerffejk, no hints needed...it's just...bad

For some reason I can't pick a character other than Abel and I am still terrible at this game. Recommend an character that's easy to pick up or play. Because this is driving me nuts.

AZ Greg

Lostconfused said:
For some reason I can't pick a character other than Abel and I am still terrible at this game. Recommend an character that's easy to pick up or play. Because this is driving me nuts.

Dhalsim

Top Bottom