• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Street Fighter 4 Arcade Edition |OT4| Daigo Who?

tumblr's popping off today

tumblr_lvponcYxVR1qdzoq5o1_250.png

This one's for you, Yoshi

alstein

So far the netcode seems to be worse. Like totally. Even Green bars are laggy and can be unplayable.

Jeron and Troof in the lobby now. Oh boy.

Suspect it's something to do with the network in general not netcode , was having similar problems in other stuff.

Timedog

good credit (by proxy)
horizontal range on Ryu's HP SRK is definitely nerfed. This is actually a buff for anti-air'ing, but it fucks up comboing into HP SRK.

To add what Serephis Cain said a few posts ago, Arcade Edition is $10 on PSN. The costume pack for Oni/E.Ryu/Twins is $2, and the Ultra Alternate Pack for all the characters is $5.

Threi

notag
It's the weirdest thing. People should just get used to the bs in fighting games. Dark Wesker, Phoenix, Twins, DHC glitch, VISM, Valle Custom combos, X-Factor, etc. It's inherent in these types of games.
I love how most of the things you just mentioned come from one game

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Let's not forget Jay Leno even made a reference to Poongko. Plus a bunch of celebs actually play fighters. They don't go to tournaments and stuff but they are aware of certain people who are good and what not.

Timedog

good credit (by proxy)
Cr. hp is much easier to link into SRK now with Ryu. MUCH easier. Beautiful.

edit: NM, had counterhit on in training mode. Counter hit on the first hit gives you easier timing for the rest of the combo?

Wow, that kind of stuff didn't even cross my mind when I first saw the AE 2K12 video. I was like "lol, what are they going to do with that". Clearly I know nothing about the character as this video show cases, now he can hit confirm jabs into Ultra or big damage.

Those were my thoughts exactly. I was like 'lol capom giving out useless buffs again lololololo". Now I see the light.

Top Bottom