• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Street Fighter 4 Arcade Edition |OT4| Daigo Who?

Thanks _dementia, it's been a pretty rough ride. Probably why I don't post as much.

And to SF and FG, Happy New Year. May it usher in hype, happiness and Rolento hand grenades.

Axis

lol happy new year!

sako's wife posted this in her happy new year message:
400589_216570635091433_100002154937474_504650_1466398947_n.jpg

Weird question, but is there a source where I can see all the costumes available? I'm bored and I love seeing costumes in fighters, so, yeah...

That, and I'll most likely be buying this on Steam within 40 hours.

EDIT: I found them.

EDIT 2: Can 360 and PC players play together?

Weird question, but is there a source where I can see all the costumes available? I'm bored and I love seeing costumes in fighters, so, yeah...

That, and I'll most likely be buying this on Steam within 40 hours.

EDIT: I found them.

EDIT 2: Can 360 and PC players play together?

no

So with the year ending, what was everybodies favorite tournaments of 2011? Favorite matches?

EVO, because I was there for once instead of stream monstering it. But seeing such a huge event for the first time in person was just such a great and unique experience compared to all the locals I've been to. Favorite match IMO was Fuudo vs Poongko. Being there for the hype moments was incredible. When Fuudo made his two big reads to come from behind to beat Poonkgo in 2 separate rounds, the crowd just erupted. It was a great feeling being there and knowing that everybody else knew what I knew when those sequences of events happened.

Izuna

Banned
So with the year ending, what was everybodies favorite tournaments of 2011? Favorite matches?

My favourite would be me against F-Word in a Team Tournament. But besides that, Umehara vs. Valle's EVO2011 set is probably the only one I watched multiple times.

How are you having inputs on during a live match?

[edit] Nope, my bad, it's the multiplayer replay channel. Never tried that so kept wondering where the slo mo button was :)

I'd like to be able to do live matches and record, but FRAPS slows my game down to 30fps.

Yup, I fucking suck at this game. I should really get a stick. The timing seems so sensitive sometimes and I can't hit the d-pad fast enough.

Yup, I fucking suck at this game. I should really get a stick. The timing seems so sensitive sometimes and I can't hit the d-pad fast enough.

Sticks don't fix everything. I got one not too long ago and it has taken alot of time to get comfortable with it, and I can't say I am yet either. I do like it better though! Just keep in mind it is a $100+ investment

I should also mention I'm really enjoying my stick

Favorite Moments:

GodsGarden, Nemo vs Poongko
Daigo Kumite: Daigo vs Kazunoko
SBO: Finding a way to stream monster lol and watching the Iyo Daigo team
Whenever Spooky frees us stream monsters

Final Round to me was the best tournament of 2011, besides the really hype MvC3 action it had PR Rog defeating Tokido in SSF4 in hype fashion. It's also before the cancer that is AE came into play.

Edgeward

I think Uryo making that amazing run in the GodsGarden Tourney was the most hype I got in 2011 because of how high level the play was. And those comebacks were sick.

Conceited

mechaniphiliac
Personally my 2 favorite tournaments were EVO and Canada Cup, and not just because I attended them, but because they really were the 2 best tournaments held this year. In fact, I probably have a higher opinion of CC due to not being subjected to the stream, haha.

As far as my favorite matches they are easily Poongko vs Daigo at EVO, Jozhear almost OCVing a brash team Europe 1 at CC, and Poongko vs Nemo at GodsGarden.

lol dude was so salty when i beat him a while back

He's a nice enough guy, but when we were in a UYG lobby with a Rog player, he was SUPER salty. The Rog player and me were telling him how he could improve if he added footsies to his game (which is how I consistently destroy him in the Hawk mirror), and pcp wouldn't have any of it. He kept whining and complaining about how the Rog player doesn't know shit, how he kept "bitching over lag" (all the Rog player said was that pcp was laggy, and hardly came close to "bitching"), and then pcp said "I get enough win streaks in this lobby so I don't need advice."

Really made me question why I associate myself with him.

I've been sick the last couple days and I had a dream that killing a dragon in Skyrim gave me a gem that unlocked the ability for Dudley to cancel his Jet Upper into an aerial command grab.

That's just like around super when I had that dream that I had to do a quest in Oblivion to unlock Q. Wish I could find it, but I'm not searching through 14,000 goddamn posts.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
I dislike the fact that Gootecks and Mike are so busy lately... barely any Adventures anymore :(

edit: not much left until I'm creating an amazing two day session at my place. YOU'RE ALL INVITED (grab your sticks with you)

Top Bottom