• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Street Fighter 4 Arcade Edition |OT4| Daigo Who?

rivals

Look at the video post date, it's before the patch was out on consoles. Also if you look at the start of a match it has the AE logo without saying "Ver 2012".

Just watched The Street Fighter. It was seriously melodramatic. I didn't understand the undercurring story between Dan and Camille.

And one round fights, that ish cray.

eissan

Thinking about buying a vacation house in Vegas. That means I would be able to go to EVO every year.

I almost bought one this year...they are dirt cheap! they start as low as 15k(condo's of course) to like hundreds of thousands. I decided against buying it because I would only use it for 2-3 weeks out of the year and renting it out was too little income to warrant owning it.

Bizazedo

Just watched The Street Fighter. It was seriously melodramatic. I didn't understand the undercurring story between Dan and Camille.

And one round fights, that ish cray.

She wanted to bang him.

I think :/.

I've worked with indy film guys before, I was impressed by the quality of the actors they got and the camera quality. I know, I know :(...

Thinking about buying a vacation house in Vegas. That means I would be able to go to EVO every year.

Not a very wise decision, EVO is only once a year while if you buy a house in NY or LA you get to go to multiple massive majors every year AND you get to go to well respected and highly followed weeklies.

Not a very wise decision, EVO is only once a year while if you buy a house in NY or LA you get to go to multiple massive majors every year AND you get to go to well respected and highly followed weeklies.

Houses are more expensive in those areas compared to Vegas. Of course, she's from Philly I think, so California would make more sense if she had to pick 1. LA area is also like 4 hours away from Vegas.

We could probably battle it out and see. After all I have no idea what GAF Ibukis are like.

Messing about with kara-cancels/HJC with Ibuki

Yang Seiei Enbu combo =)

Note sure if yet posted... But I'm really having a crisis over sticking with Makoto or switching to Yang for ver.2012<- Skip to 6:50

Edit: of course, this is only for as long as until VF5:FS comes out.

I'd actually like this. I'm sure there are things I could pick up from you that would up my game.

And of course, VF5FS in the summer is yummy.

She also lives in Philly and doesn't go to NEC.

However, Evo is another level. And her hubby Daigo will be there.

But Vegas isn't bad. If you like gambling, buffets, shows, clubs then Vegas is off the chain. If she likes to travel she's in the nexus. Not too far away from Cali or Arizona.

And if it's only 15K plus low fees then Kadey should. She has the money unlike us scrubs.

I do not live in Philly.

There is a reason why I would want to buy a house in Vegas. It being very affordable is a huge

My bad. I thought you lived in Philly. I remember Spooky, Markman, Art, etc mentioned something like that the NEC before last.

And regardless of Evo (though a nice incentive), I think buying a place in Vegas is sweet if it's on the cheap. Vega is awesome. Phoenix is awesome. LA is awesome. San Diego is awesome. Screw San Francisco for being soar away.

MarkMan

loves Arcade Sticks
Dude, Las Vegas is a horrible city.

I hate it. I'm going to be there for a whole week next week and I'm dreading it.

Nice place to visit for 3 days. That's about it.

Just ask AZ Greg

I must have missed his tale. And Mark, it all depends on your interests. Sadly, I don't gamble so I'd probably prefer bite sized visits. But I know if Kadey was to try to buy a summer home in your neck of the woods, Mark, it would be an arm, a leg and a breast. California is ridiculous with the smog, traffic and ridiculous cost of living. Nice weather, women and things to do though.

Satyamdas

Banned
Not that it was a surprise at all, but:

KoF will definitely get a main stage spot.

AE2012
UMvC3
KoF13
SFxT
SC5

If there is a sixth game I guess it'd be a tossup between MK9/Tekken6/BB. I really doubt Skullgirls gets a main stage slot.
avMaQ.gif

Izuna

Banned
No Tekken 6 due to being v.old. No TTT2/VF5FS due to being released unearthly late. No DoAD 'cause it's a 3DS game...

I hope 3D fighters don't become the new CRT. However, I'm glad to see KoFXIII =).

Top Bottom