• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Street Fighter 4 Arcade Edition |OT4| Daigo Who?

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Only good ones are from Australia.

I hope 2012 is a blessed year. It has a stigma attached to it. How far must we fall?

Siaynoqq

Is there a GAF PSN lobby right now by any chance? Is there a way to be added to a list if there is one in the future? Would love an invite to play with some of you guys.

Izuna

Banned
TTT2 is probably gonna be at Evo2k13 to fill the 3D quota?

EVO2013 might not happen according to the Mayans.
Anyway I just think that the developers of these games should realise that without international tournaments, you don't have a very large fanbase. Without a very large fanbase you're not securing sales.

VF would have been okay had they kept updating the console versions so Japan would be interested in coming over to play.

That's fucking hilarious. New juggle properties on shakunetsu are crazy.

EVO2013 might not happen according to the Mayans.
Anyway I just think that the developers of these games should realise that without international tournaments, you don't have a very large fanbase. Without a very large fanbase you're not securing sales.

VF would have been okay had they kept updating the console versions so Japan would be interested in coming over to play.

VF would have been okay so Fuudo would have another game to win.

vulva

csREY.jpg

oAbcF.gif

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
AE is still King. Would love to see how Japan is playing right now.

Might have a lobby up after Big Two. I need to get my AE on.

Edgeward

Brokentier is gdlk. Paul sent me an e-mail telling me they had run out of the pop art shirt I ordered and wanted to know if I rather pick a new shirt or a refund. I asked for the newer shirts that aren't even out yet and wondered how to cover the difference. But he ended up accepting my order at no extra charge and is gonna ship it out tomorrow. Love the FGC <3

Timedog

good credit (by proxy)
[SSFIVAE:2012] IBP Commentary Series | Episode 1

--

featuring: gootecks; MingoDynasty; almakashi 2k12; ownediseezyou; sait0uski

Let us know what you think!

I had to stop because of the commentary from that kid. Seriously who cares if Gootecks isn't plinking, give relative commentary! Would have rather watched you commentate by yourself honestly.

They need to step up with the heels persona. Actually all of West Coast--follow Jago's lead. East Coast is nWo. You wanna get as big as Starcraft?

Masaki_

From the comments:

If you setup a better member system EMP will thrive. Weaker members gota pay due's. Thats just how its gota be. That will&#65279; keep strong players around and make weak players want to be strong. Anyways goodluck, peace random.

fatty05k

And EMP is gonna do that. A little shady, if you ask me.

Top Bottom