• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Street Fighter 4 Arcade Edition |OT4| Daigo Who?

Wiseblade

I'm saying, I'm surprised people are sleeping on her. Doesn't seem like much of a secret how good she is.

The original comments were in regards to her breasts. As in "Makoto secretly has top tier breasts".

Unless... You're also talking about Makoto's breasts. Are you talking about Makoto's breasts?

Busaiku

Is Cody homeless?
I just remembered he broke out of prison and just started wandering around.

Though I guess like 1/2 the cast are probably homeless.

Is Cody homeless?
I just remembered he broke out of prison and just started wandering around.

Though I guess like 1/2 the cast are probably homeless.

Cody breaks out to fight for a bit, then voluntarily goes back to jail.

Ryu on the other hand, don't know what the fuck is wrong with that guy. Just wanders around fighting people. No idea where is money comes from.

Ryu on the other hand, don't know what the fuck is wrong with that guy. Just wanders around fighting people. No idea where is money comes from.

Ryu has money, he just doesn't spend it on shit except food. He even kinda mentions it in one of his win quotes.

"Shoes? No, I can certainly afford them; I go barefoot for comfort."

Threi

notag
in my case it's sore winners.

but whatcanyado? Invite them to a room and beat them? They are better than you, they taunt, they talk shit and there isn't a damn thing you can do about it.

such a great experience. :/

Well lets just say Ryu won 1 million dollars for winning the first SF tournament back in 1987. Lets also say he spends about 20$ per day on food(dat fast food diet).

365 x 25 x 20 = $182,500

Even if you add in the cost of staying at a motel occasionally, buying a new white gi, or giving money to a kid who tripped while trying to bring milk to her mother, he' probably still have several hundreds of thousands of dollars left.

Extollere

Sucks at poetry
Been playing some scrub rounds with a member from GAF. My god is it so much more fun to play... for fun. Whenever I go online into random battles, I feel pressured to win, and tactics that lead to winning are all that seem to matter. But just hanging out fighting with a friend. Yeah you wanna kick his ass, but there is also room to fuck around a little and enjoy yourself. Experiment some moves, take risks, and have some lulz. That's the way to do it.

Well lets just say Ryu won 1 million dollars for winning the first SF tournament back in 1987. Lets also say he spends about 20$ per day on food(dat fast food diet).

365 x 25 x 20 = $182,500

Even if you add in the cost of staying at a motel occasionally, buying a new white gi, or giving money to a kid who tripped while trying to bring milk to her mother, he' probably still have several hundreds of thousands of dollars left.

The fact that he had that kind of money goes to show he isn't poor.

MIMIC

Banned
So I got my ass kicked by some DeeJay who seemingly cancelled his Super into Ultra. @_@

I don't think I've EVER been pummeled like that before. lol

Aedile

Yeah, I still haven't touched 2012 due to an unwillingness to play on PSN and Capcom's inability to patch the PC version in a timely manner.

I'm still pissed that I didn't get to interview Triforce at the VGAs because the guy that was supposed to have our tickets didn't get them.

I would have been fair and understanding.

Wow, Time is doing a documentary on the Empire?

With Triforce's spin, it's hard to tell if they were interested in doing a piece on him and his Nintendo interests or if they're focusing on Empire Arcadia?

I wish them luck though; hopefully, he can get Sanford to level up and go out to some majors.

Vice

Wow, Time is doing a documentary on the Empire?

With Triforce's spin, it's hard to tell if they were interested in doing a piece on him and his Nintendo interests or if they're focusing on Empire Arcadia?

I wish them luck though; hopefully, he can get Sanford to level up and go out to some majors.

Someone posted a video of a time reporter interview Sanford and Hiron so it's probably about EMP as a whole.

Top Bottom