• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Street Fighter 4 Arcade Edition |OT4| Daigo Who?

Skilotonn

xbot xbot xbot xbot xbot
Damn, a real, real shame about Greg's channel - yesterday I felt real bad about it getting shut down considering the tons of stuff he put on, legit-replay-wise, and I appreciated the extra stuff he put on, like the Topanga stuff, but in hindsight, it makes sense if he was running ads on things that was paid content.

A real shame because I'm sure he didn't mean anything with it, and he even used to take requests for his subscribers from what I read with my own eyes, but it is what it is. Wish he had gotten a warning or temp shutdown instead though.

EDIT - coincidentally enough, he had just uploaded a Poongko match where he played Yang, and I didn't watch it right away since I figured I could just watch it later, and then this happened.

We're going to announce more details on the Mad Catz Championships tournament on Valentine's Day.

It's going to be a huge event!

Also, the Japanese SSFIV:AE National Event takes place on March 3rd.

Man., that's a long wait,, but it'll be worth it!

Nyoro SF

I appreciate Greg's work as well but you simply can't upload footage of pay-to-view tournaments. It would be similar if YogaFlame thought he could upload all of Barfights's HD footage. I was counting down the days until his channel was nuked once I saw him post the games.

Aruarian Reflection

Chauffeur de la gdlk
Doesn't Youtube have a three strikes system? EVO went after me a couple years ago and I only got one strike.

Greg's a sad story, but I have no sympathy if he's profiting off the videos. Reminds me of how DSP was told he can't upload cam videos of Spooky-streamed matches and profit off the views. Now he doesn't go to FG tournaments anymore :)

notworksafe

irsfufLK8iLT0.gif

lol I was wondering if anyone would catch that. But it's true and I really do wonder if its something about using that character.

I read that and completely forgot that you were a GAF'er but kept thinking "I know this name, but from where?". But man Champ went real hard on Poongko and a few other guys, that shit was hilarious. I wonder how much of it it was real and how much was salt. Or maybe he meant everything he said.

we should have an AE-GAF online tourny soon, or at least an 8 man lobby (that's the limit right?). I'm only own AE on 360 though (although i own both consoles). let me know who's down!

Threi

notag
lol I was wondering if anyone would catch that. But it's true and I really do wonder if its something about using that character.

considering the direction this fucking game took (omg super setup/rushdown fighter 4)

considering the risk/reward for sim vs the opponent (opponent gets in once and it's over)

yeah...i could see the frustration.

considering the direction this fucking game took (omg super setup/rushdown fighter 4)

considering the risk/reward for sim vs the opponent (opponent gets in once and it's over)

Personally I am more unhappy about the return to Shoto Fighter 4 than anything. So boring

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer

At least there's no airdash in SF4.

Top Bottom