• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Street Fighter 4 Arcade Edition |OT4| Daigo Who?

USD

Eita is also going to be streaming a FT10 for another qualifier slot. Dogura vs. Michael-tan. Michael-tan might claim a trip to Shadowloo Showdown in this tourney though, so I'm not sure what will happen in this case.

http://www.twitch.tv/eita1988

These are the qualifier slots for Japan. Don't know the plans for some of the qualifiers though.

Topanga Slot 1
Topanga Slot 2
Shibuya stream slot (Shiro's stream)
NSB slot
Eita stream slot (sometime today)
Weekend tourney 1 slot (the current tourney)
Weekend tourney 2 slot (next weekend, 2/11)
TBA

The winners of those qualifiers will participate in the final qualifier tourney on Feb. 18.

nHDR

Banned
Hey guys, first-time poster on GAF! Huge fan of Street Fighter, consider myself a very good HDR player. Not so much at AE, LOL (suck at it). Anyway, I made a video a while back I think you guys MIGHT enjoy.
Its a parody video about the ST-versus-HDR debate that has been plaguing SRK for some time. Its meant in good fun. You won't understand it too well unless you're a part of the ST/HDR community. It was very well received.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mKN5rQJV7ic

Also, if anyone is down to play AE (360) just shoot me a PM. Looking for players who like to chat and are good sportsmen.

Any tips for a Guy beginner? I'm not completely handicapped with him any longer, but I still kinda suck. In need of a flow chart or something...

Flowchart Guys would get blown up hard. Just how beginner are you? Have you followed otaku or kiryu's vids? There's actually one other Guy that I saw recently that was really impressive..

Robot Pants

Any tips for a Guy beginner? I'm not completely handicapped with him any longer, but I still kinda suck. In need of a flow chart or something...

Usually don't like the training stages, but this one looks really awesome while retaining the feel.

Spam cr.HK like every Guy player does.

Just got back from my local monthly. There were enough people for an 8-man AE bracket this time. Managed to get 2nd place, but got blown up hard in Grand Finals loser's side by a Dee Jay of all characters.

I've been practicing E Honda lately and been holding my own against Guile,RYU players but some reasons having difficulties against Juri and Ken. Also some Chun Li

What is E Honda's best matchups?

Thx in advance..

Relix

he's Virgin Tight™
I've been practicing E Honda lately and been holding my own against Guile,RYU players but some reasons having difficulties against Juri and Ken. Also some Chun Li

Thx in advance..

Chun wrecks Honda when she has U1. A wrong move and you are at least 35% out of health. She's fast, can zone you well, etc.

cHaotix8

Thx in advance..
Honda's best matchups are probably Adon, Dudley and for some reason I want to say Guy and Makoto. I'm not quite too sure how ibuki fairs against him either but I assume that could go either
way. I know Chun, Guile, Rufus, Fei, Sakura, Sagat, Rose and Dhalsim mess him up pretty badly though.

TY all for the info. I'm trying to get back into playing SF so my skills are rusty and just using my SF2 knowledge...Whats killing me is the throw..I played by never using the throw back in the days and forget to counter the throws..lol
Been finding Guile matchups to my favor..

Toge

Anyone know if the Korean TV broadcast for the LG Cup is streamed anywhere? i.e. Sopcast? I'm sure someone knows about this...

mmm tears

RwG4f.png

Corky

Nine out of ten orphans can't tell the difference.
Nope. The word is that it will be out by Q1. I'm not sure if Capcom has revealed an exact date.

Man that's bullshit... I don't think I'll buy SxT now if this is how it's going to be.

Zuly

Man that's bullshit... I don't think I'll buy SxT now if this is how it's going to be.

I'm still unsure if I want to purchase SxT in the first place... It all really depends on how big the community will be around here. Though regardless of that, I still refuse to get into UMvC3 despite everyone asking me to. :S

Top Bottom