• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Street Fighter 4 Arcade Edition |OT4| Daigo Who?

Nabs

They might be holding the patch until Thursday so they can advertise it along with a weekend deal. At least I hope that's the case.

Edgeward

They might be holding the patch until Thursday so they can advertise it along with a weekend deal. At least I hope that's the case.

That is my thought as well since weekend deals start on that day. Be some nice extra incentive for those that dont have it.

Well my parts are coming on Friday but I won't be home till like 1 AM Saturday morning. But I will be back on AE 2012 PC sometime Saturday. Name is RiceEater483 if you haven't played me yet.

Can't wait to get my new rig up and running. Hopefully SFxT won't be too far behind either. I have a decent rig, but I don't even play games outside of fighters now. So I feel like I should buy BF3 or something just to see how powerful my PC is.

Currently using a HX750 power supply and GTX 460 on my current rig which will be part of the new one. Besides that I ordered

Case: HAF 912
CPU: i5 2500k
Mobo: Asrock Extreme3 Gen 3
RAM G. SKILL Ares Series 8GB(2x4GB) DDR3 1600
HD: Mushkin Enhanced Chronos 60 GB SSD

Hopefully I will finally have a WEI of 7+. I'm thinking about adding a 2nd 460 and do SLI but I guess that's unnecessary since I don't even game on PC. But I just love the idea of having a more powerful PC though lol.

Aedile

Hopefully I will finally have a WEI of 7+. I'm thinking about adding a 2nd 460 and do SLI but I guess that's unnecessary since I don't even game on PC. But I just love the idea of having a more powerful PC though lol.

They don't require a powerful rig, but Starcraft and MOBAs can be a nice change of pace when you need a break from fighting games but still want the excitement of competitive gaming. Not that anyone will be coming up for air from SFxT for a few months.

I am still running a gtx260 and an AMD x3 720 from over 2 years ago. It's still running well but I want to upgrade in 2013. That will be a nice PC once you have it together though. My current system has an Asrock motherboard, Mushkin RAM, and a Mushkin PSU. Those components have been running great; Asrock and Mushkin seem to be reliable brands.

They don't require a powerful rig, but Starcraft and MOBAs can be a nice change of pace when you need a break from fighting games but still want the excitement of competitive gaming. Not that anyone will be coming up for air from SFxT for a few months.

Don't get the wrong idea, I just like having the power, not that I think it's needed. I try to get into other games that I use to like playing but the passion is not there anymore. I was addicted to COD4, got MW3 but quit after just a few days. I loved played SC when I was much younger. I bought SC2 but just didn't care to play it after spending some time with it. Same goes for all these other releases. In the end the only thing I keep coming back to is fighters, or more specifically Street Fighter.

Solidgear, hopefully you can upgrade with the year or next. I've been running with my current set up since 2009. So after 3 years I felt it was time for a upgrade. This is the 2nd time I've upgraded after a 3 year period. We'll see if I keep up with that pattern in 2015.

Solidgear, hopefully you can upgrade with the year or next. I've been running with my current set up since 2009. So after 3 years I felt it was time for a upgrade. This is the 2nd time I've upgraded after a 3 year period. We'll see if I keep up with that pattern in 2015.

I have read that Nvidia and Intel are coming out with some powerful stuff next year, and AMD will most likely follow suit. Hopefully I get a job in the fall and am able to save up. Also, are you in North Carolina? I think I saw you post that somewhere in the Cross Salt thread.

MIMIC

Banned
Dear God, the auto correct in this game is starting to get ridiculous. I'm watching a ranked match on XBL (Bison vs. Viper). The Bison knocks Viper down. He performs a devil reverse to get to the other side....and as soon as he lands, he IMMEDIATELY performs an Ultra (nightmare booster). @_@

Viper performed an EX Thunder Knuckle reversal but was stuffed by the Ultra.

New Arcadia magazine tier list. note:T.Hawk is missing.

S
Cammy, Fei Long, Seth, Adon
A
Ryu, Vega (Claw), Sagat, C. Viper, Rufus, Ibuki, Makoto, Juri
B
Ken, E. Honda, Zangief, Guile, Dhalsim, Balrog (Boxer), M. Bison (Dictator), Abel, Akuma, Sakura, Rose, Gen, Dee Jay, Dudley, Cody, Guy, Yun, Yang, Evil Ryu, Oni
C
Chun-Li, Blanka, El Fuerte, Gouken
D
Hakan, Dan

Highlighted some surprising ones.

From EventHubs

Edgeward

T.Hawk is missing?

...Doesn't surprise me. :|

They haven't created a tier low enough for him yet.
rk97d.png

And great, I thought keeping Cammy wouldn't make me a super tier whore since I already mained Sagat. But Japan disagrees. =(

I have read that Nvidia and Intel are coming out with some powerful stuff next year, and AMD will most likely follow suit. Hopefully I get a job in the fall and am able to save up. Also, are you in North Carolina? I think I saw you post that somewhere in the Cross Salt thread.

Yes, I'm from NC.

USD

Not surprised at all that Fei is still considered S tier. As I've heard someone else say, the nerfs lowered his quantity, but not his quality.

Too bad I'm still ass. Can't wait to get a stick though.

Maybe Cammy can finally win some majors now, girl is well overdue for one.

Does anyone besides Kindevu even play her ?

Edit: I remembered that French player from WGC, he had a great cammy.

BadWolf

New Arcadia magazine tier list. note:T.Hawk is missing.

S
Cammy, Fei Long, Seth, Adon
A
Ryu, Vega (Claw), Sagat, C. Viper, Rufus, Ibuki, Makoto, Juri
B
Ken, E. Honda, Zangief, Guile, Dhalsim, Balrog (Boxer), M. Bison (Dictator), Abel, Akuma, Sakura, Rose, Gen, Dee Jay, Dudley, Cody, Guy, Yun, Yang, Evil Ryu, Oni
C
Chun-Li, Blanka, El Fuerte, Gouken
D
Hakan, Dan

Highlighted some surprising ones.

From EventHubs

The possible return of Gamerbee?

Wonder why Akuma is ranked lower than Ryu.

Okay. The reason I asked is because I'm from SC. We should be able to get some decent games with little lag if we ever decide to play online. Also are you going to FR?

Good to know, as for Final Round. I wasn't planning on going because I work Friday. But I'm still thinking about going on Saturday anyways. Maybe I can get casuals time in and watch all the Grand Finals stuff on Sunday. I still don't know if I'm going to go yet but I'm really contemplating it. What makes the decision harder is that I have nobody to go with, but I really do want to go though.

Rice, you're probably going to need to double dip on SFXT since PC players get the shaft again with a two-month delay.

And I've never seen Cammy win a major. Aulione probably ha come the closest. Sako shocked Online GG2 with his Cammy until Mago and Fei.

Good to know, as for Final Round. I wasn't planning on going because I work Friday. But I'm still thinking about going on Saturday anyways. Maybe I can get casuals time in and watch all the Grand Finals stuff on Sunday. I still don't know if I'm going to go yet but I'm really contemplating it. What makes the decision harder is that I have nobody to go with, but I really do want to go though.

I will not be able to go this year because I have job interviews to prepare for, nor do I have the spare cash for it. Hopefully next year though.

Top Bottom