• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Street Fighter 4 Arcade Edition |OT4| Daigo Who?

XenoRaven

If I were to buy any FG related shirt, it would have to be subtle. Like something that looked cool to the average person, but only recognizable by someone who actually knew what it was.

knee

A maximum shirt would be perfect for that.

Haha-- I main DeeJay when play so all of this DeeJay love is new to me. I thought of a maximum shirt, but I didn't think anyone would bite. I'm going to add that to the next batch of designs for sure. I owe you a Maximum shirt when I run them!

I have other designs up if anyone wants to peruse.

Shameless plug: http://drawp.com

Horseress

Some ideas:

A Wesker shirt saying "YOU'RE NOTHING TO ME!"
A shirt with the Akuma's symbol (the japanese character) on the back
and....a green shirt with Blanka's chest hair on it would be cool too ^^

Haha-- I main DeeJay when play so all of this DeeJay love is new to me. I thought of a maximum shirt, but I didn't think anyone would bite. I'm going to add that to the next batch of designs for sure. I owe you a Maximum shirt when I run them!

ahahahha i love the "HOLD DAT" shirt

i think it would be cool to see under-represented characters on the shirts (dee jay, honda, sim, claw/vega, etc). stuff like a shirt with claw's tattoo printed on it or honda's facepaint, or just stuff that matches what the character wears.

edit: what kind of shirt are you printing on? lightweight? fitted?

knee

ahahahha i love the "HOLD DAT" shirt

edit: what kind of shirt are you printing on? lightweight? fitted?

All are on American Apparel up to 2XL. Gildan after that.

The white 'FRAUD' shirt is on Gildan only, because that cut of shirt just seems the most fraudy. :-]

Onemic

Woot!

Nice designs, you run this site by yourself? Impressive man.

K.Sabot

Rename that "I don't even play this game." shirt "The East Coast Option Select."

knee

Hold Dat L is classic! Torn between that and FRAUD.

Great stuff, knee!

Edit: Would you consider shipping to Japan?

I'll do it, but not on a regular basis. I'll hook you up though.

I'd have to find out the actual shipping cost to Japan. I wouldn't mark up the shipping from the actual cost anything. I just think it would be cool to mail something that I designed that far! :-D

Rename that "I don't even play this game." shirt "The East Coast Option Select."

Haha-- I'm east coast and I hear it all the time! I might even be guilty of it a couple times.

Woot!

Nice designs, you run this site by yourself? Impressive man.

Yep-- I've been sitting on the designs for too long, so I decided to see if i can get them on the fighting gamers' backs. :]

B-Genius

Unconfirmed Member
I'll do it, but not on a regular basis. I'll hook you up though.

I'd have to find out the actual shipping cost to Japan. I wouldn't mark up the shipping from the actual cost anything. I just think it would be cool to mail something that I designed that far! :-D
Sick! Would be happy to help with shipping, and even happier to flaunt your designs at the local arcades! PM when you get a chance.

We ain't, go-in nowhere, we ain't, goin nowhere
We can't be stopped now, cause this SF4 for Life

ibkRGzaWppDVPl.gif

I didn't learn how to play Seth until Super. I wish I could have picked him up in Vanilla. Sure he did less damage and had less life/stun, but much more BS then what he has now.

I'm not sure where my copy of Vanilla SF4 PC is anymore. Hopefully I still have the PS3 version, I'd love to fire it back up and relive all the BS in that game.

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
I didn't learn how to play Seth until Super. I wish I could have picked him up in Vanilla. Sure he did less damage and had less life/stun, but much more BS then what he has now.

I'm not sure where my copy of Vanilla SF4 PC is anymore. Hopefully I still have the PS3 version, I'd love to fire it back up and relive all the BS in that game.

sf4 -> ssf4 sakura nerfs broke my heart.

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
She was nerfed? All I remember was her getting a way better crossup.

she lost a lot of stun on her moves. vanilla sakura was the best stun character in the game, you hit a mixup and you've either stunned them or they're a hairs breath away. seth could actually be stunned off a jab.

ScOULaris

So I just started getting back into SSFIV and hopped online for a few matches over the course of the last three days...

Why is PSN so dead?! There are anywhere from 0-4 ranked matches available at any time, and about the same amount of endless. Is this SFxT's doing?

After talking about vanilla SF4, I went snooping around the Vanilla SF4 thread. I wanted to see what kind of things we were saying during EVO 2009, except there was nothing said because we made a separate thread for it(which I forgot about). So I went there and lo and behold, I found archives for EVO 2009. Man this shit is great, I didn't even know they still existed. I'm watching the 5v5 Regional Exhibition right now and I want to shout out my favorite moment of the exhibition, which people have referred to as "At what level is he playing at". Check it out yourself if you have time, there is also the rest of the archives to check out. Remember this was FGC streams in its infancy, so if you weren't there to watch it live. The quality may not be what you would hope for if you're use to what we get nowadays.

http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/1834295

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
So I just started getting back into SSFIV and hopped online for a few matches over the course of the last three days...

Why is PSN so dead?! There are anywhere from 0-4 ranked matches available at any time, and about the same amount of endless. Is this SFxT's doing?

it was really dead this morning. all game types had no lobbies, one guy on ranked playing a rabbit zangeif and nobody joining created lobbies.

then again, it was 7am. perils of the nightshift i guess.

zlatko

Banned
I'm glad this is the main game at EVO. Daigo better bring his bum ass out of hiding for this.

Has he been to any event this year over seas?

Top Bottom