• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Street Fighter 4 Arcade Edition |OT4| Daigo Who?

Lost Fragment

Obsessed with 4chan
Played this game for the first time in like 2 months+ last night. Went into training mode and the first thing I did was Viper's sjc ultra. Got it first try.

yoalE.jpg

broz0rs

So apparently Mago gets stranded in the US because he lost his passport. He has to get a new one at the Japanese consulate in Los Angeles. MarkMan seems like a worried parent because of their Mad Catz relationship. The FGC lead by Justin Wong is going to host him until he gets it done. Mago decides to practice here in the US until EVO.

FGC is too awesome. Such big hearts in the community.

MarkMan

loves Arcade Sticks
So apparently Mago gets stranded in the US because he lost his passport. He has to get a new one at the Japanese consulate in Los Angeles. MarkMan seems like a worried parent because of their Mad Catz relationship. The FGC lead by Justin Wong is going to host him until he gets it done. Mago decides to practice here in the US until EVO.

FGC is too awesome. Such big hearts in the community.

If I seem like a worried parent, it's because I am a parent in real life :p

I'm just glad he was able to get on the plane. He had to get interviewed/verified by the FBI in Orlando. All is well now though! He's good. Everything (EVERYTHING) is sorted thanks to the strong love of the FGC <3 !

Re-add me(can't remember your acct name), I got room again, made a 2nd account and meant to add you on that one. I thought you was too good for some of us psn pesants anyways q_q . There's a chat room I should invite you to on psn that has some pretty good players, like that nuckledu kid, and a lot of other strong players that I can't fuck with. Same thing with God's Beard, never plays with nobody, but he's a mvc3 training mode monster, dead weight.

I'm bout to delete floyd, since I realize he doesn't play fighting games on that account.

What's your ID again godhand84?

Gawt damn, alot trolls out there tonight. Using turbo, mashing like their life depended on it, laming it out...all with using the pencil sketch color alt.

Imm0rt4l

I enter a room titled "Let's have fun"bodied this 3.6kpp 10kbp ryu with my dudley 4 times straight, when another guy entered the room he kicked him. After beating him, he didn't get a chance to kick the next guy in line. What followed is my match against some guys oni and the host continually spammed my inbox, calling me a faggot, lauging when I lost the first round. Ultimately I won and left.

I <3 hate mail......gets my dick hard.

I enter a room titled "Let's have fun"bodied this 3.6kpp 10kbp ryu with my dudley 4 times straight, when another guy entered the room he kicked him. After beating him, he didn't get a chance to kick the next guy in line. What followed is my match against some guys oni and the host continually spammed my inbox, calling me a faggot, lauging when I lost the first round. Ultimately I won and left.

I <3 hate mail......gets my dick hard.

Hate mail from a room host is some of the best shit.

Lyte Edge

All I got for the Vernal Equinox was this stupid tag
black_vegeta, what's your PSN ID?

Been off SSF4 long enough...time to get back to things again. Other fighting games seem kinda dead online anyway.

Lost Fragment

Obsessed with 4chan
Saw that earlier. Shit is Viper-tier dumb. At least they didn't consciously make her that way, though.

Too bad Vryu isn't going to evo. Would've been hype if he had saved that shit and pulled it out on stream.

Is 4 crouching jabs then headbut lame with balrog? :( I have had people moan at me over xbl for doing that to them like 6 times per match.

That's fine, that's just a bnb combo.

I'm talking about people starting a match playing a nice footsie/ground game, they begin losing and the lame switch goes on. Hit and run, neutral jump their asses off, full screen tatsus hoping I'll bite...

Joekage

Hey guys, we're streaming some awesome UMvC3 and SF4 AE 2012 matches here at Dallas Texas Bar Fights Round 9. It'd be extremely amazing if you guys could tune in and watch some of the top players in Texas duke it out. Catch us at www.twitch.tv/boomgorillas as we'll be streaming all day. Hope to see you guys watching. Thanks alot!

comrade

Mines is DarkBurialX, the thing is I don't go on all the time. Also, I have summer class from Monday-Thursday. I need to ask my friend first on giving his gamertag to someone. Do you go on everyday?

No not every day usually. I usually hop on when one of my friends wants to play. I'll add you though. My tag is vapr.

GG's Botox. The taunting was for how much you did wake up lp.srk, shit was pretty funny. Nice Ryu though...how long have you been playing with him?

GG's Botox. The taunting was for how much you did wake up lp.srk, shit was pretty funny. Nice Ryu though...how long have you been playing with him?

GGs man. Your Sagat was pretty fierce. I know we're pals, so I don't mind all the taunting :D

Started picking up Ryu 2 weeks ago. I haven't played this game in a while, so I started picking up a shoto to get my basics down again.

Top Bottom