• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Street Fighter 4 Arcade Edition |OT4| Daigo Who?

Sayah

Get ready for a beatdown.

Don't get so happy. I'm just warming up a little.

0-17. This is impossible. This is fiction. This is a nightmare. Somebody pinch me.

AAK

Get ready for a beatdown.

Don't get so happy. I'm just warming up a little.

0-17. This is impossible. This is fiction. This is a nightmare. Somebody pinch me.

I'm coming on for fun right now. It's been a very long time since I played this game. Send me an invite!

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
LOL. Can't even do one proper combo. Don't brag about winning one match when I've beaten you dozens of times I lost count. Scrubs shouldn't brag.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
It's okay. It was fun chasing you. I'm taking out my anger on AAK and Sayah. Crawling in my skiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnn. Now they feel the wrath of teleports and fire breaths.

Everybody left. :(

Will probably be down to play tonight. However I'm on my shitty wireless connection so I'm not sure if it will be stable. Will just have to see how it goes.

Marz

So I just get an ethernet cable and plug it from my ps3 to my router?

Are there speciic ethernet cables for PS3 or does it not matter?

Satyamdas

Banned
why did MIMIC get banned?

GYXlZ.gif

Sayah

You can make the shinku hadoken face upward. What the freak. Nobody told me this before.

SHE'S NOT DOING THE ULTRA LIKE I COMMANDED.

Edgeward

I don't see any other posts that could warrant a ban. It's a pretty good bet it is that.

You can make the shinku hadoken face upward. What the freak. Nobody told me this before.

SHE'S NOT DOING THE ULTRA LIKE I COMMANDED.

All kicks or all punches give you different directions.

Sayah

I don't see any other posts that could warrant a ban. It's a pretty good bet it is that.

All kicks or all punches give you different directions.

Just tired it. Didn't know it could work with the kicks too.
Stop embarrassing me like that Sakura.

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG

cackhyena

Welp, done with fighting games for this gen at least. It's a sick addiction I've had to SF4 over the last three years. Any new game I'd acquire no matter how good would eventually be interrupted by the need to get back to SF4. Selling the stick. If anyone is interested, it's in the buy/sell thread. Dual modded!

SF5 is gonna pull me right back in, goddammit.

xCobalt

Welp, done with fighting games for this gen at least. It's a sick addiction I've had to SF4 over the last three years. Any new game I'd acquire no matter how good would eventually be interrupted by the need to get back to SF4. Selling the stick. If anyone is interested, it's in the buy/sell thread. Dual modded!

You're actually the first person I've heard saying they're addicted to SF4. For what it's worth, I do the same thing too. I have yet to finish games like Skyrim, Dark Souls, Deus Ex:HR, and a few others just because I keep going back to SF4. I'm playing persona 4 right now but I have a feeling I'll fall back to SF4.

It's not really a problem for me because I'll eventually go back to those games and make some progress (no matter how little). The only situation I see myself stop playing any game is if it has been detrimental to my life rather than other games.

Sayah

You're done with fighting games right when TTT2 is about to come out? How sad.

Top Bottom