• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Street Fighter 4 Arcade Edition |OT4| Daigo Who?

Rentahamster

Rodent Whores
I'm always down to play AE. I'm guessing you play on PSN?

I'm on XBL, but I haven't played on my personal account in a long time. I usually play at someone else's place.

I've been thinking that I should get back online from home, and I would have taken you up on your offer if I wasn't working.

The sad face was more of a continuation of black vegeta's sentiment that getting pickup games on this thread isn't as easy as it used to be.

Marz

The sad face was more of a continuation of black vegeta's sentiment that getting pickup games on this thread isn't as easy as it used to be.

I know wtf man. OT's on Gaf are generally wastelands for games after a couple of years.

I subscribed to this thread thinking there was gonna be like lobbies every night n shit but instead it's just like a couple sporadic random posts every few days.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
I'm up for a lobby almost every weekday and some weekends. Like late late nights when I'm home, already relaxed and chilling.

People are never on and or always playing other games.

Marz

I'm up for a lobby almost every weekday and some weekends. Like late late nights when I'm home, already relaxed and chilling.

People are never on and or always playing other games.

Are you on PSN? N what's your skill level cuz im kind of garbage to be honest, especially right now since i'm transitioning to arcade stick.

iF3hqRl8X6jp6.gif

I wanna see players like Zeus and tatsu start doing this shit.

Forgive me SF4 GAF as I've been part of the problem. For the last 3 months or so I've been taking a break from playing and have shifted my focus else where. I maybe get one once or twice a week, and when that happens I just do training mode. But I'm planning on being more active again in a few weeks. And I'd like to start attending my local tournament again(I haven't gone since July). So if rooms are up then you can count on me as long as it's a late night room(I don't get off work till 1-2 AM).

Forgive me SF4 GAF as I've been part of the problem. For the last 3 months or so I've been taking a break from playing and have shifted my focus else where. I maybe get one once or twice a week, and when that happens I just do training mode. But I'm planning on being more active again in a few weeks. And I'd like to start attending my local tournament again(I haven't gone since July). So if rooms are up then you can count on me as long as it's a late night room(I don't get off work till 1-2 AM).

You have a fucked up work shift Rice. :(

You have a fucked up work shift Rice. :(

Tell me about it, my schedule is 5pm-3am on Wednesday and Thursday and 4pm-2am on Sunday and Friday. But the schedule doesn't mean anything, my co-workers and I work till we're finished. Some nights will be heavy, others will be light. Thankfully it's been light lately and I've been getting off around 1-2am and that's a good thing. When it's heavy, 3-4am is what I may be looking at. And I dread the thought of having to work that late :(

That's the reason why I never joined those rooms Kadey would set up on Friday nights, because I couldn't. But I'm free all day Mon-Tuesday if people are down to play on those days. Saturdays are Saturdays, so who knows.

Tell me about it, my schedule is 5pm-3am on Wednesday and Thursday and 4pm-2am on Sunday and Friday. But the schedule doesn't mean anything, my co-workers and I work till we're finished. Some nights will be heavy, others will be light. Thankfully it's been light lately and I've been getting off around 1-2am and that's a good thing. When it's heavy, 3-4am is what I may be looking at. And I dread the thought of having to work that late :(

That's the reason why I never joined those rooms Kadey would set up on Friday nights, because I couldn't. But I'm free all day Mon-Tuesday if people are down to play on those days. Saturdays are Saturdays, so who knows.

Ouch, dem bullshit hours.

I usually don't upload anything around that late at night, so if you see me online, hit me up!

I haven't had time to play or practice since the summer really. School has been killing me. My Bison has been stuck at a plateau for like nearly a year.

Rentahamster

Rodent Whores
Beat up a dude at a local bar, he got really salty. I hope he wasn't under the impression that I was trying to troll him :(

I am a friendly hamster.

jlai

Dat character variety - For the JP SF25th anniversary AE tourney

Top 28: Fei x3, Akuma x2, Juri x2, Ryu, Ken, Honda, Chun, Sim, Sagat, Vega, Rog, Gief, Rufus, Abel, Fuerte, Viper, Sakura, Seth, Dan, Adon, Dudley, Makoto, Cody, Yang

into

Top 8: Kindou (Fei/Guy), -R- (Rog), Kyoku (Yang), Uryo (Sakura), Dath (C. Viper), Eita (Akuma), MCZ|Daigo (Ryu, Yun), RZR|Fuudo (Fei)

Most balanced game ever!

BadWolf

Top 28: Fei x3, Akuma x2, Juri x2, Ryu, Ken, Honda, Chun, Sim, Sagat, Vega, Rog, Gief, Rufus, Abel, Fuerte, Viper, Sakura, Seth, Dan, Adon, Dudley, Makoto, Cody, Yang

into

Top 8: Kindou (Fei/Guy), -R- (Rog), Kyoku (Yang), Uryo (Sakura), Dath (C. Viper), Eita (Akuma), MCZ|Daigo (Ryu, Yun), RZR|Fuudo (Fei)

Most balanced game ever!

Its neat that we got the most balanced SF and KOF in one generation. Hopefully TTT2 and DOA5 will hold up as well.

Is the top 8 being streamed anywhere?

Rentahamster

Rodent Whores

into

Most balanced game ever!

Wow, a Dan in top 28? Nice.

Top Bottom