• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Street Fighter 4 Arcade Edition |OT4| Daigo Who?

Lyte Edge

All I got for the Vernal Equinox was this stupid tag
Haven't played SSF4 regularly in months, but I'd probably be down for some ranbats...any platform is fine.

PC would be a great choice as it bridges the gap between PS3 and 360 only owners who may have never played each other before. But with that said, it looks like there might be some guys who only own one of the consoles and don't have a PC that is powerful enough to run SF4. In that case maybe one or both of the consoles should still be ran if there is enough entrances, but it looks like guys who have at least the PC version(with or without a console version) is dominating so far versus guys who only have one of the console versions.

jlai

PC would be a great choice as it bridges the gap between PS3 and 360 only owners who may have never played each other before. But with that said, it looks like there might be some guys who only own one of the consoles and don't have a PC that is powerful enough to run SF4. In that case maybe one or both of the consoles should still be ran if there is enough entrances, but it looks like guys who have at least the PC version(with or without a console version) is dominating so far versus guys who only have one of the console versions.

25v25 360 vs PS3 on AE PC. Let's goooooooooooooooooo

just picked ae up on sale for $20 at vgp. used to play vanilla but didn't bother to pick up super. maybe i'll register for the ps3 ranbats if you need a player to even out the count, otherwise i think i'd rather just sit back and watch.

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
i'm getting some weird behaviour from the pc version...

i was trying to figure out why everything felt so slow and unresponsive, turned on fraps and v-sync had me at 30fps!

When i got the game in the summer sale, i distinctly remember benchmarking at around 240fps, but when i turn off v-sync now i get 40s-50s. that is absurd.

edit: seems my gpu wont go above 600mhz in ssf4... wtf

Alright, finalize the GafBats Season 3 platforms: PC and PS3

I'll create the sign up thread soon. Since a good majority of people who play on the 360 have the PC version, I figured just to leave out the 360 version out. If not enough people sign up for the PS3 side, I'll go strictly PC.

I'll create the sign up thread soon. Since a good majority of people who play on the 360 have the PC version, I figured just to leave out the 360 version out. If not enough people sign up for the PS3 side, I'll go strictly PC.
Damn i'm 360 only.

Can people with both sign up for both or would you prefer us to just stick to one platform? PC seems like it will be fine, but PS3 only people might be too few in numbers. If that's the case then I and others are willing to fill that void if nobody has a problem with that.

Can people with both sign up for both are would you prefer people stick to just one platform? PC seems like it will be fine, but PS3 only people might be too few in numbers. If that's the case then I and others are willing to fill that void if nobody has a problem with that.

Yeah, participating on both platforms isn't a problem. Character lock on that particular platform once you choose though.

...I suggest you dont allow cross play. for the sake of people committing to one thing. (yes while some of you are over achievers and will commit to playing on both...a lot of the people who sign up wont commit at all)

...I suggest you dont allow cross play. for the sake of people committing to one thing. (yes while some of you are over achievers and will commit to playing on both...a lot of the people who sign up wont commit at all)

Oh, look who pokes his head out of nowhere. o_O

hmmmm, thanks for the info.

Oh, look who pokes his head out of nowhere. o_O

hmmmm, thanks for the info.

Don't let that party pooper ruin our fun. I will personally guarantee that I show up for every match should I play on multiple platforms. I'm so SF starved lately and just want to play more meaningful games instead of the usual random shit.

JJcao

Neo Member

Can you not add Xbox platforms? I wish to join please...always wanted to participate
Thanks

stn

Any deals for the digital version of this game on PC? For the UK. Thanks! On Steam its 25 pounds, looking for something less.

Damn, I hope people show up for the PS3 ranbats. Considering allowing cross-entrants if it helps out the ps3 cause. :)

Top Bottom