• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Street Fighter 4 Arcade Edition |OT4| Daigo Who?

Kioshen

I'll try to be online during the evenings of the next three days. Hopefully I'll catch everyone I need to play against on PSN.

Edit:Allright I've sent requests to everyone. I'll stay on for the next hour and half for sure so just send a message and we'll play. Better catch me now before I get back into shape ! I'm still pretty bad.

imo use Gief/Hawk (tallest in the game), Blanka (has the most fucked hitbox ever), and Adon/Juri (their 1 legged stance throws me off) and of course Ryu/Ken

What about Balrog? Dude has some kind of invisible barrier when he's waking up which causes free push back when you try to get close to him after knocking him down.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Did something cool with Yun last night. Twitch decides to be stupid and not record it properly. Will probably have another lobby tonight.

xCobalt

Did something cool with Yun last night. Twitch decides to be stupid and not record it properly. Will probably have another lobby tonight.

I'll probably join in tonight if it's on live.

Made it out to some casuals yesterday in my area. The people here aren't the best but there seems to be a fair number of them and they seem to be eager to learn as well. Might decide to go more often.

Kioshen

Did I not put my character I was gonna use for the RR? If not then I'm playing Akuma

I'm guessing that it wasn't you that was playing TTT2 on your account ? Tried to reach you a couple of times to do our battle but I guess it wasn't meant to be.

GGs Prof Beef. I just had no idea how to approach that match up. Thanks for the experience though.

Dartastic

I'm on, if you wanna start.
Lost, (0-2)(0-2)(1-2)

Once Yang gets Makoto in a corner... YIKES.

Also. Salty because of so many dropped inputs. Definitely cost me a couple rounds, and possibly a match. ...I definitely got bodied for a while though. Haha.
There's two tabs at the bottom. One for PSN, one for XBL. Click on the XBL one. :p
I saw that almost immediately after you posted it and felt like an idiot. Hah.

Dartastic

Pulled the trigger on the steam version of this today. Any opinions on how that version holds up?
I'm going to check on the price... There's some crazy mod that completely changes the game that I wanna play real bad. I'm just not so sure how well it'll run. :/

Edit - 20 bucks a copy, or 60 for a 4 pack. Anyone wanna go in on a 4 pack for the PC?

Anteo

I'm going to check on the price... There's some crazy mod that completely changes the game that I wanna play real bad. I'm just not so sure how well it'll run. :/

Edit - 20 bucks a copy, or 60 for a 4 pack. Anyone wanna go in on a 4 pack for the PC?

I do! Is that the full version?

Edgeward

You should just wait for it to show up as a flash deal or daily deal on steam before paying $20. Last thanksgiving sale they had a flash deal for $13 for the game + all the dlc

Dartastic

I do! Is that the full version?
It is, but I don't think it contains the costumes and stuff... please let me know if you change your mind. At this rate, it's 15 a person.
You should just wait for it to show up as a flash deal or daily deal on steam before paying $20. Last thanksgiving sale they had a flash deal for $13 for the game + all the dlc
That's a good idea. That cheap? FFFFFFFFF

Onemic

I'm guessing that it wasn't you that was playing TTT2 on your account ? Tried to reach you a couple of times to do our battle but I guess it wasn't meant to be.

GGs Prof Beef. I just had no idea how to approach that match up. Thanks for the experience though.

Ya, I was AFK. Sorry about that

Pulled the trigger on the steam version of this today. Any opinions on how that version holds up?

Best version by far

Anteo

It is, but I don't think it contains the costumes and stuff... please let me know if you change your mind. At this rate, it's 15 a person.

That's a good idea. That cheap? FFFFFFFFF

Yeah I missed that deal last time. And I think the 4 pack was on sale as well, around $7 a person.

I wish there were a way to revert the game back to AE. I just want to mess around with AE Yun since I'm playing him in AE 2012 right now. I'm probably going to look for a new copy of AE once it hits like $20 and never update it just so I can have a copy of every version. I'm still holding out hope for a Anniversary Edition where you can play as every version of every character some day. I'd love to see the return of the Vanilla monsters and see how they compare to the best characters of other version of the game. I think the Vanilla top tier are easily the best, but it'd still be interesting to see how it plays out.

AZ Greg

I wish there were a way to revert the game back to AE. I just want to mess around with AE Yun since I'm playing him in AE 2012 right now. I'm probably going to look for a new copy of AE once it hits like $20 and never update it just so I can have a copy of every version. I'm still holding out hope for a Anniversary Edition where you can play as every version of every character some day. I'd love to see the return of the Vanilla monsters and see how they compare to the best characters of other version of the game. I think the Vanilla top tier are easily the best, but it'd still be interesting to see how it plays out.

On 360 you should be able to remove the update by clearing the HDD cache and then just not updating.

Kioshen

Since we can't edit the RR page here's the result of Me (Cody) vs Onem1c (Akuma)

2 - 0
0 - 2
2 - 0
2 - 0

Kioshen Wins

Thanks for the casuals dude. Made me remember how much fun Akuma is. Took me a while to remember combos of the cast I used but hey it was fun.

MIMIC

Banned
FEAR THE FIERCE!

ibkyJohezf44jG.gif

shaowebb

I finally pulled the trigger and got this for PC on the Steam sale. I left super early and hardly ever touched either vanilla or Super on console. Apparently PC is super sweet as its got none of the online issues I had on 360 so this one will likely see more play than the others at the very least. Plus I can use CG stuff and unpackers exist so hey its modding time for me!

Is the PC running the current patch?

Top Bottom