• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Street Fighter 4 Arcade Edition |OT4| Daigo Who?

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Going to play PC version soon.

Uh yeah. PC version has worse competition by far. This is like day one vanilla type players.

Timedog

good credit (by proxy)
God damn my Cammy is fuking baller after 1 day of practicing. I am already good enough beat pros maybe 1/10 matches.

Can someone give me some Cammy combos I don't know any of them.

And I did it again. I told myself I'll just play a few matches, it turned into 6 straight hours. I got myself into the endless cycle of revenge matches, point chasing, long sets with random people I meet, and extreme anger over any and everything that happens. I only play this game maybe once every week or two. But when I do, I can go on and on for crazy amounts of time. I'm getting married soon to, I wonder what the wife will think of this. She already highly disapproves over the phone, can't imagine how she'll be in real life(she's away at college). It's definitely not healthy for me. If only I had more time off when you guys are around, then I can just play endless and relax instead of going to rank and stress and get angry.

Edgeward

Get your pc in a seperate room from the bedroom. And then get yourself some silent buttons, and start leading a double life. Sneaking away from your wife to be so you can be with your other love, street fighter.

Congrats btw

xCobalt

And I did it again. I told myself I'll just play a few matches, it turned into 6 straight hours. I got myself into the endless cycle of revenge matches, point chasing, long sets with random people I meet, and extreme anger over any and everything that happens. I only play this game maybe once every week or two. But when I do, I can go on and on for crazy amounts of time. I'm getting married soon to, I wonder what the wife will think of this. She already highly disapproves over the phone, can't imagine how she'll be in real life(she's away at college). It's definitely not healthy for me. If only I had more time off when you guys are around, then I can just play endless and relax instead of going to rank and stress and get angry.

Why are you playing ranked in the first place if it's so stressful for you? Why not create your own lobby in endless?

Why are you playing ranked in the first place if it's so stressful for you? Why not create your own lobby in endless?

because it doesn't count in endless!

forget the thumbs, now i can't do consistent hadoukens movements on either side on stick.

i'm too old to build the muscles in my hand for the sticks. my time has passed...

however, i went from 500 PP to 1700 with blanka. i don't know if i am a decent player with blanka or that he is particularly cheap (my rep on xbox live has taken a major hit)

is it fair i trap someone in corner and spam ex-lightning and they can't (don't know what) do anything about it?

Hey rice whats ur schedule like, let's do a cpl of endless sets

Dartastic

I am sitting in the box office at work. I bought AE on my MacBook Pro, and it runs well enough. I am very happy.

Edit - FUCK YOU WINDOWS UPDATE.

because it doesn't count in endless!

forget the thumbs, now i can't do consistent hadoukens movements on either side on stick.

i'm too old to build the muscles in my hand for the sticks. my time has passed...

however, i went from 500 PP to 1700 with blanka. i don't know if i am a decent player with blanka or that he is particularly cheap (my rep on xbox live has taken a major hit)

is it fair i trap someone in corner and spam ex-lightning and they can't (don't know what) do anything about it?

Hey rice whats ur schedule like, let's do a cpl of endless sets

How old are you?

27. i'm exaggerating a bit. but my blanka is kicking ass yo. i'm sure one of you peeps can knock me off my pedestal in endless tho...

blanka, like guile, has few combo options in the ground for my skill level so far. wish he had some bnbs

MIMIC

Banned
Is it me, or has that replay music become insufferable? It literally gave me a headache the other day (had it playing while I was at my computer). As soon as I went to a different menu, I felt better. lol

i want to know how to unfollow people in the video review thing, cause everytime i go into online mode it has to check to see if the people i followed foolishly have updloaded new videos.

i want to know how to unfollow people in the video review thing, cause everytime i go into online mode it has to check to see if the people i followed foolishly have updloaded new videos.
You find that person on the leaderboard, bring up his profile then press select to unfollow him

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Going Live. PC sucks, won't touch it ever again unless I find people to play with.

Damn. Online seems dead tonight. Must be the holidays thing.

PSN GAF ROBIN WINNER: PROFESSOR BEEF
2nd: Tie (lol) between kioshen and the_log_ride
4th: kevo_huevo

XBL GAF ROBIN WINNER: VIRTUOSO
2nd: JJcao
3rd: Timedog

XBL GAF ROBIN WINNER: VIRTUOSO
2nd: JJcao
3rd: Timedog

Dang I forgot about this. My bad I thought everyone kind of gave up on this because of Xmas.

Good job beef. Next time (lol) I promise I'll finish my matches win the whole thing.

Timedog

good credit (by proxy)
I can't believe I didn't get 1st place. I'm pretty sure it was a fucking fluke and I'd get 1st place 9/10 times.

Realized I should do endless lobbies instead of ranked. You're likely to get more matchup experience against a certain character, play against different playstyles, and try new characters. And you won't have to worry about any damn points.

haven't played SFIV for months now. But I did play some casuals with Daigo, Poongko, and Mago at the 25th anniversary tournament. Didn't win a single round, lol.

Kioshen

ikK8Q5uX7x4kL.gif

Oh man you can't be serious. I'm such a fraud at this game too
any fighting game actually but that's beside the point here

Top Bottom