• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Street Fighter 4 Arcade Edition |OT4| Daigo Who?

Rentahamster

Rodent Whores
How do you option select?

mo72RcY.gif

?

Now that I think about it, I haven't gotten my ass kicked by a good Yun in ages. No one around here plays Yun anymore.

I just recently picked him up but I've gotten destroyed by almost every Sim I've faced so far because I don't know how to play the match up. It doesn't help that I may come across only one Sim every 3-4 days.

And a rare appearance by eva, next thing you know Saty might actually post again.

Edgeward

I started off there since the beginning. I only went to Sagat when AE dropped but I still go back every now and then especially if I have to deal with vortex shit.

Wasn't he banned for a very long time ?

He got perma'd? I thought he just quit this place.

Anyone play on PC? I'm trying to level up my Cammy before Final Round so I don't go 0-2.

Glad to know another GAF'er is going. I'm also going, if you run into a Asian named Rice Eater, that's me

name on gfwl wynne? add notinmyneighbor

Have we played endless before? Just wondering because I think I've run into you a lot during ranked.

Bulk_Rate

so i just picked this up via PS+

I have not played much SF since the SSFTurbo and SFA2 days, but find that my brain is still hard-wired for jumping straight in - juts need to practice. I played a bit of arcade mode with the option for others to "invade" LOL and had a blast.

Question: Am I imagining things or is the netcode actually pretty good? The online matches I played were responsive and seemed lag-free.

Venfayth

so i just picked this up via PS+

I have not played much SF since the SSFTurbo and SFA2 days, but find that my brain is still hard-wired for jumping straight in - juts need to practice. I played a bit of arcade mode with the option for others to "invade" LOL and had a blast.

Question: Am I imagining things or is the netcode actually pretty good? The online matches I played were responsive and seemed lag-free.

AE netcode is the best of the active fighting games ATM IMO.

Welp, another tournament I planned on going to today, and another one that I felt too lazy to attend. The local from today was suppose to be my warm up for Final Round, but since I didn't go my first tourney this year will be Final Round. Sucks living in a small town and having to drive an hour to the big city. Yes I know, what's the big deal about 1 hour? That's the difference between me going or not going :p

xCobalt

Welp, another tournament I planned on going to today, and another one that I felt too lazy to attend. The local from today was suppose to be my warm up for Final Round, but since I didn't go my first tourney this year will be Final Round. Sucks living in a small town and having to drive an hour to the big city. Yes I know, what's the big deal about 1 hour? That's the difference between me going or not going :p

In my city, locals are about 20 minutes away. Even then I'm still too lazy to go on a consistent basis.

In my city, locals are about 20 minutes away. Even then I'm still too lazy to go on a consistent basis.

Good thing sixtyfortyfive only plays Marvel or he would be in here lecturing us about how he has to drive 3 hours just for a gathering and he actually does it.

Top Bottom