• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Street Fighter 4 Arcade Edition |OT4| Daigo Who?

I agree with Alioune that level 2 focus attacks shouldn't crumple except on CH, among other things. Maybe I'm not understanding the risks because I'm a low-level player, but I always thought that was kinda silly how much reward you got for level 2 focus.

Alioune also wants Ryu to get his donkey kick back. If that means level 2 focus not crumpling, then I'll take it as long as I get that donkey kick.

Can't wait for this Friday to get here. I'm going to Final Round and I have to prepare my essay for the Evil Ryu thread lol. I'm going to try and sound as passionate and convincing as possible so I can get what I want from him in the next update.

pD4GU.png

Relix

he's Virgin Tight™
I got to 3kPP. I am awesome. Coconut power ftw. I am playing most nights my GFW is Ultimate Relix. We should do a one day tourney :p

Relix

he's Virgin Tight™
Well I just got the 300GFW matches achievement.... I should boot up old SSF4 for 360 (the disc was cracked) and see how many matches I had there. For bragging purposes I played for an hour in GFW and never lost a match. Are most good people in Player Matches? Because ranked is sad. Really. I am like 3300pp and that's only because playing lower ranked guys only nets me like 5 points. Boo. :(

We organizing a tournament in here? I'm down and I'll contribute to the prize to.

Real talk though, if we we count Vanilla to now and all the different versions I've ever owned. I bet have at least 20k online matches. Unfortunately I no longer have my old Vanilla data on PS3 and PC since my first PS3 died on me and I uninstalled my PC version a long time ago when Super came out. I wish I still had all the data on me just so I can see how much I've been playing this game over the past 4 years.

Relix

he's Virgin Tight™
Nah it'd be standard double elimination and no sign ups. We could set a date, say a Saturday, at 5PM people start joining and being added to the bracket and after 6PM EST everyone starts fighting. Last time I ran a tourney like that here I did it that way. It got off to slow start though. If interest is good we could set up a date. I am itching to beat a few guys from here *insert devilish smile here*.

Onemic

Double dipping and getting this on PS3 now. Saw you asking for matches - I am an absolute scrub at the game but would be down for a few FT5s. Beckx on PSN. Same for any other PSN players here - though like I said, I'm terrible.

We should play. I'm a total scrub.

Kioshen

Unless it's P4A, it's true! I've gone back to my true main(Makoto) so now I'm back to being super free. Akuma and Yun are my subs when I get too frustrated to play her.

If you ever want a good workout let me know. Mak is one match up that I know nothing about.

Beckx

We should play. I'm a total scrub.

You will only know the meaning of total scrub after seeing me play. Should have my PS3 copy Friday (it was out of stock at NewEgg for me too, but Amazon had it for $15 with free shipping).

The announcement of the 2013 revision makes me want to get serious about the game finally, try to learn the stuff I never bothered before (plinking, FADC Ultra combos).

jlai

We organizing a tournament in here? I'm down and I'll contribute to the prize to.

Real talk though, if we we count Vanilla to now and all the different versions I've ever owned. I bet have at least 20k online matches. Unfortunately I no longer have my old Vanilla data on PS3 and PC since my first PS3 died on me and I uninstalled my PC version a long time ago when Super came out. I wish I still had all the data on me just so I can see how much I've been playing this game over the past 4 years.

Nah it'd be standard double elimination and no sign ups. We could set a date, say a Saturday, at 5PM people start joining and being added to the bracket and after 6PM EST everyone starts fighting. Last time I ran a tourney like that here I did it that way. It got off to slow start though. If interest is good we could set up a date. I am itching to beat a few guys from here *insert devilish smile here*.

Have all entrants contribute with a prize as the buy in and 1st place will get 1st pick of a prize or two, 2nd place 2nd pick, etc etc

Relix

he's Virgin Tight™
man it's been really hard lately to find good games on psn. that and i'm so damn rusty.

anyone add me: kevo_huevo
This reminds me... any good mod guide for TE stick 1st gen? Mine is 360 and i am a cheap bastard. I got AE for Ps3 through Plus and wanted to extend my Chunmination over there as well :p

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Looks great!

Dumb question, but what is this exactly? (material-wise)

It is spun silk tapestry. Found a place near me that can make custom anything for walls and windows. It's not cheap however. A 40" one goes for $80+, 60" goes for $100+.

Beckx

Hrm. Got my PS3 copy this morning. I though if you had a save from Vanilla SSFIV, then colors 11 & 12 automatically unlocked for all characters? Not getting them. :/

That's weird. Is the region code for your SSF4 the same as your SF4? Did you have a preexisting SSF4 save before you added the SF4 data?

Same region. You may be on to something, I downloaded my Vanilla data from PSN cloud saves only after patching AE. Going to try deleting the data for both and then starting over, vanilla first then super.

Beckx

No dice. Deleted everything, reinstalled Vanilla, loaded up AE, nothing. Just costumes 1-2 for each character (except the 4 AE ones, obviously).

Hrm. Got my PS3 copy this morning. I though if you had a save from Vanilla SSFIV, then colors 11 & 12 automatically unlocked for all characters? Not getting them. :/

Same region. You may be on to something, I downloaded my Vanilla data from PSN cloud saves only after patching AE. Going to try deleting the data for both and then starting over, vanilla first then super.

Are you talking Vanilla, or Non-AE Super. It's been so long, I thought in order to get the extra colors (inky outline & pencil sketchy outline) you needed a save from SF4. Right?

edit: Looks like you are talking about SF4. Sucks, man.

Top Bottom