• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Street Fighter 4 Arcade Edition |OT4| Daigo Who?

jlai

In gif form!

tWRqBpe.gif

anything you can do, i can do better!

put_makoto_in_umvc3svo1d.gif

put_makoto_in_umvc3

Kioshen

Haha! It's a 2 frame grab so unless he was doing something he could have jumped out of it, but I'm guessing he didn't know that and tried to do something else, or just blocked.

Well he was mashing cr.MP (for no reason), I suppose that's how he got caught since it's a grab ultra. Also, isn't there 4 pre-jump frames you need to go through before jumping ?

ggs. Think I finally found the rhythm to that stupid kunai trap :p

Yeah your blocking was on point and your corner pressure is good too. Still haven't figured out to punish most of your moves since they look like they're all safe. So I had to play a more grounded game, which worked out ... most of the time. That Ryooo though was fierce. ahha

Venfayth

I don't think you can get thrown if you are in your pre-jump frames.

Right, pre-jump frames are throw invincible, and are also special (and focus) cancellable.

Characters with non-throw invincible command grabs (gief, hakan, etc) can actually wake up holding up, and then cancel the prejump frames into their command grabs, in order to beat meaty throws. It's pretty cool :D

That guile was definitely just pushing buttons for no reason, though.

anything you can do, i can do better!

put_makoto_in_umvc3svo1d.gif

put_makoto_in_umvc3

MINE LOOPS

Venfayth

I re watched the replay with inputs on, during the mk xx dashes he was just switching downback to the wrong side every time

When I ultra'd he just tried to block it ^_^

Kioshen

I don't think you can get thrown if you are in your pre-jump frames.

Right, pre-jump frames are throw invincible, and are also special (and focus) cancellable.

Characters with non-throw invincible command grabs (gief, hakan, etc) can actually wake up holding up, and then cancel the prejump frames into their command grabs, in order to beat meaty throws. It's pretty cool :D

That guile was definitely just pushing buttons for no reason, though.

Oh right I forgot about that ... thanks !

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Saty will always be the best unless proven so. But he hardly plays anymore, always chasing girls that are half his age.

I am the worst player on here.

Going to be home today so I'm going to stream some lobbies. Need to do something to pass the time.

After losing so many times, i am starting to get my feel for this game back again. It's been too long T_T The game is starting to get fun again though, now that I am coming to grips with my execution.

I took Edgeward's advice and just created a new account instead of going through the hassle of talking to Microsoft. Now I'm back and better than ever. Now sporting a no meter 400 damage combo that I can hopefully hit 80% of the time because that's how I'm doing in the training room.

Anyways, new name is

RiceEater828

PP: 0
BP: 0

My eliteness :*(

I took Edgeward's advice and just created a new account instead of going through the hassle of talking to Microsoft. Now I'm back and better than ever. Now sporting a no meter 400 damage combo that I can hopefully hit 80% of the time because that's how I'm doing in the training room.

Anyways, new name is

RiceEater828

The bess points are no points. Love it and embrace it

Anyways, new name is

RiceEater828

lookit this scrub right here

bet he cant even beat my godhawk

is anyone on?

I need to shake the rust out that EVE online set in my joints!

WARNING: i can't even jumping fierce into basic combos! and i grab a LOT!

The bess points are no points. Love it and embrace it

Too late, I already played 5 games in ranked(4-1) . Soon 3000pp, soon.

lookit this scrub right here

bet he cant even beat my godhawk

Keep hiding on PSN, I'll be back someday to blow up dat Hawk vortex(letting your opponent get in and making them guess between mashed dp or spd). Well maybe you don't do that. But a lot of hawk players do and somehow it always works against me :(

Top Bottom