• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Street Fighter 4 Arcade Edition |OT4| Daigo Who?

AzureJericho said:
Why for the love of God is it the hardest thing for me to land Makoto's corner combo EX Hayate to (I'm guessing) Light Fukiage combo?

To time it correctly you need to get out the lp fukiage while they're falling from the ex hayate. No need to mash.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Doing another 12 hour session today, starting from 2PM. If anyone's on (you know who you are in here!) send me DAT PM, let's go.

zlatko

Banned
Yoshichan said:
Doing another 12 hour session today, starting from 2PM. If anyone's on (you know who you are in here!) send me DAT PM, let's go.

360? If you want I'ma fuck you up.

rfhDq.png

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
:lol no online here bro, we doing these sessions OHFFF-LAAAINNNEE

zlatko

Banned
Yoshichan said:
:lol no online here bro, we doing these sessions OHFFF-LAAAINNNEE

WTF you on here for then? Go call the mother fucker or text him.

Keep duckin fool! You know my 14kb/sec Net Zero Yang owns your soul. Shang Tsung style.

Yoshichan

Holy shit, I'm sooo tired :lol spat out my cola all over my screen when I got to "Shang Tsung" XD

edit: i'd love me some yang vs yun though!

zlatko

Banned
Yoshichan said:
Holy shit, I'm sooo tired :lol spat out my cola all over my screen when I got to "Shang Tsung" XD

edit: i'd love me some yang vs yun though!

Whenever you want a laggy session let me know. I can mess you up with Yang, Abel, Gen, Seth, M.Bison, Guile, Dee Jay, and Adon. One of those is bound to be on your level. ;)

Yoshichan

zlatko said:
Whenever you want a laggy session let me know. I can mess you up with Yang, Abel, Gen, Seth, M.Bison, Guile, Dee Jay, and Adon. One of those is bound to be on your level. ;)
All I can see is free tier!

Bring on dat god tier!

Yoshichan

zlatko said:
Aren't you that guy who thought Abel/Balrog were bad match ups for Yun?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tawnOvY-DcM
Yes, until last session where I slaughtered him from every possible direction! Hey it's not my fault I thought the command grab ~ link was a 1f :lol As soon as I realized that shit was ez, I was blowing shit UP. INCLUDING dat barlog that beat me last tourny.

zlatko

Banned
Yoshichan said:
Yes, until last session where I slaughtered him from every possible direction! Hey it's not my fault I thought the command grab ~ link was a 1f :lol As soon as I realized that shit was ez, I was blowing shit UP. INCLUDING dat barlog that beat me last tourny.

So that means you don't know the match ups... which I'm guessing you don't know shit about Gen vs Yun... which means I'd fuck you up. ;D

Yoshichan

zlatko said:
So that means you don't know the match ups... which I'm guessing you don't know shit about Gen vs Yun... which means I'd fuck you up. ;D
Gen is FREE, sorry bro. He was fucking free in vanilla against my Abel, what would that make him in AE?!

zlatko

Banned
Yoshichan said:
Gen is FREE, sorry bro. He was fucking free in vanilla against my Abel, what would that make him in AE?!

Buffed in AE. Put your money where your mouth is homeboy. Meet me somewhere online on 360.

Yoshichan

zlatko said:
Buffed in AE. Put your money where your mouth is homeboy. Meet me somewhere online on 360.
Oh SHIT, it really IS on, isn't it?!

Well then! Since you're the challenger around here, it's you who should be finding me!

Meet me somewhere online on PS3.

Edgeward

Axis said:
only tight link in there was s.lp > c.mk otherwise he just played really safe and read the fuck out of that backdash in the 2nd round ^_^

They're pretty hard for me to do in a match. D= Guess that's why I dropped her for Sagat. Turtling is much more me and fun to chuck plasmas.

LProtag

I could not for the life of me figure out how to counter this one Gen's bicycle kicks online. It was honestly all he was doing.

... Maybe I shouldn't have crouch blocked.

zlatko

Banned
Yoshichan said:
Shiiiiii' bro, you know I don't have a 360.

And I know you've got at least friends with AE and a PS3!

Also, dat game was fluke

jt-headshake.gif

I'm the only person I know into fighting games. I also only own a TE for my 360 and it's not dual modded since I get all my fighting games for 360.

Yoshichan

who is he? he's cute

Yoshichan

Hey at least I know that's Rampfree!

zlatko

Banned
Yoshichan said:
Hey at least I know that's Rampfree!

But he's not cute? Why cuz he's black?

Maybe later on you can get AE for PC, and I can too when there is some Steam sale and we'll throw down. Sticks will fly at this location!

Yoshichan

zlatko said:
But he's not cute? Why cuz he's black?
Oh NO you didn't!
zlatko said:
Maybe later on you can get AE for PC, and I can too when there is some Steam sale and we'll throw down. Sticks will fly at this location!
No chance in hell I'm supporting the PC version. MAYBE when Win7 actually supports PS3 Madcatz-sticks. Morons.

zlatko

Banned
Yoshichan said:
Oh NO you didn't!

No chance in hell I'm supporting the PC version. MAYBE when Win7 actually supports PS3 Madcatz-sticks. Morons.

I heard about the PS3 stick lack of support. Is that due to Madcatz, Windows, or is it a Capcom issue?

Besides fool you're rich. You buy new 100 dollar keyboards every 2 weeks... what's an extra stick for 360/PC to you Mr. Big Bucks Yoshi ?

Yoshichan

zlatko said:
I heard about the PS3 stick lack of support. Is that due to Madcatz, Windows, or is it a Capcom issue?
I have no clue :(
zlatko said:
Besides fool you're rich. You buy new 100 dollar keyboards every 2 weeks... what's an extra stick for 360/PC to you Mr. Big Bucks Yoshi ?
Rich? RICH? Bwhahahahaha, trust me, let's just end that discussion right here!

zlatko

Banned
Professor Beef said:
That bike kick hits overhead?

His DP? No it doesn't. Block the first hit, and auto do your dp. Gen can delay or try to immediately come to the ground to mess with you when he does a dp and you block the first hit. His EX version comes back to the ground fast, so punish quickly, or else just block, and throw him.

LProtag

I have no idea what happened. He completely destroyed me with that one move. I couldn't seem to block it but that might be because I'm terrible at the game right now. I can't execute at all in game and I don't have any timings for combos down. Going to do some major grinding offline for a bit before trying online again.

I mean, I didn't figure I'd fare any better seeing as how I'm completely new. Haha.

Corky

Nine out of ten orphans can't tell the difference.
Yoshi you smelly persian... why don't you ever invite me to your place :(((( I could take the bus some day. I promise I won't stab you over the things you've said.

Yoshichan

DUDE!
Yoshichan said:
The bold part! THE BOLD PART! :(

I've invited you countless times bro! ._.

edit: fuck the bus, I'll come pick you up man! Where you at now again?!

Corky

Yoshichan said:
DUDE!

The bold part! THE BOLD PART! :(

I've invited you countless times bro! ._.

edit: fuck the bus, I'll come pick you up man! Where you at now again?!

Yooo! With your cryptic shit...

I'm in Karlstad! Grab my black ass up and we can snuggle with SF for hours.

edit : baaaaah I just realized :((( you only have the ps3 version , and I only play on my stupid 360 pad. Although I have a 360 lying around, though I bet your stick wont work on it :(

Yoshichan

Corky said:
Yooo! With your cryptic shit...

I'm in Karlstad! Grab my black ass up and we can snuggle with SF for hours.
Wow! Literally neighbors man, the hell you been waiting for?!

You got time somewhere near the end of the month?!
Corky said:
edit : baaaaah I just realized :((( you only have the ps3 version , and I only play on my stupid 360 pad. Although I have a 360 lying around, though I bet your stick wont work on it :(
This is fine! I got dat 360 pad too ♥ !

edit: also got 360-sticks at my friends place if you wanna take your 360-console!

Corky

Yoshichan said:
Wow! Literally neighbors man, the hell you been waiting for?!

You got time somewhere near the end of the month?!

This is fine! I got dat 360 pad too ♥ !

edit: also got 360-sticks at my friends place if you wanna take your 360-console!

Wait what, I thought you were in Örebro ( which is close of course ), don't tell me you've been in Karlstad this whole time >:mad:?

Hell yeah I got time at the end of the month, exam 24th and school starts 28-29th so there's a nice gap between them :)

edit : :O then that's all settled holy shit so in other words I'll be able to use my silly 360 pad and play against ya. Now we play the waiting game...

Yoshichan

Corky said:
Wait what, I thought you were in Örebro ( which is close of course ), don't tell me you've been in Karlstad this whole time >:mad:?

Hell yeah I got time at the end of the month, exam 24th and school starts 28-29th so there's a nice gap between them :)
Yeah, Örebro but that's 10km! Shit, I drive half that distance for work :lol

Excellent! Will be PMing you around that time then ♥ !
Corky said:
Now we play the waiting game...
The hardest of them all :(

Yoshichan

Oh SHIIIIIII :lol

USD

Played some matches with Inthul last night. Absolute perfect spacing. Got whiff-punished so many times. I still have a lot of leveling up to do. I keep saying I'm going to start playing another character, yet I'm still only using Fei, haha.

toypop

vEVxS.jpg

(Pre Godsgarden 4 )
Poongko on AE right now in Tokyo.
Today's notable matches.

vs Nemo 12 : 12
vs Mago 2 : 3
vs Daigo 3 : 11 or 4 : 11 (if one "NO NAME" Seth match was him)

Games between Daigo are still going on.

rivals

Yoshichan said:

Capcom patched this so it works like 3 days after the game came out AFAIK.

vulva

Yoshichan said:
Oh NO you didn't!

my round1 ps3 te works fiiiiine on my win7 machine. busted up mrwizrd's juri with it the other day. ;(

rivals

USD said:
Played some matches with Inthul last night. Absolute perfect spacing. Got whiff-punished so many times. I still have a lot of leveling up to do. I keep saying I'm going to start playing another character, yet I'm still only using Fei, haha.

Speaking of spacing, I watched this vid like 4 times yesterday http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IPcbiSXHfX4. I have so much to learn. Been getting games in with my week old Fei, and I feel way more comfortable using him than I ever did with Yang or Rufus but I'm still pretty terrible when it comes to keeping up pressure or trying to get in against people who are good at keeping me out. Also I use low fierce too often in situations where I should use low strong and I get CH for it constantly.

Yoshichan said:

It's actually a USB chipset issue for all the PS3 sticks that aren't the Chun-Li stick. If your motherboard has an nvidia chipset it won't work, but if you have an Intel chipset it should work fine.

Even then, you can fix it by buying a $6 PCI slot USB card with a VIA chipset like this: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B004I0N2S0/?tag=neogaf0e-20

Top Bottom