• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Street Fighter 4 Arcade Edition |OT4| Daigo Who?

LProtag

Hm, I'm not getting wins with Ken like I was with Makoto, but I think I'm learning a little more about the basics.

Also I don't look like a total scrub because I still can't get a shoryuken to come out in a fight so, hah.

Just hit 2000k in ranked, and done forever with it. Wasn't that hard considering most matches I just knocked down, crouch block, punish whiffed dp... rinse and repeat. Not really what I consider fun.

LProtag

USD said:
Posted the GODSGARDEN thread, as while clearing up some fuzzy details with the format (because reading (Japanese) is fundamental):

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=441577

Note that the tournament starts early morning Saturday (US time), so if you want to watch, be ready to wake up early (or stay up late).

Nice thread! I guess if Xenoblade doesn't come in for me by then I know what I'm doing with my Saturday.

Or I could grind. Perhaps I should grind...

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Lost Fragment said:
We need to get some advertisement for your stream. Seeing viewers in the single digits after all the work you put in makes me sad.

I don't want it too big because that's when there are chances of more idiots appearing. It's not meant to be for like the whole world, more like people who are actually playing and chilling.

Damnit Seph, you froze my Xbox again!

Shoutouts to Mike Bison's Live account getting hacked and him giving points away. LOL.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Seph. It wasn't you. It was me. :( You can rejoin now.

Kuma, Jam, Lost, some big name and I are in there right now.

Satyamdas

Banned
Kadey said:
Seph. It wasn't you. It was me. :( You can rejoin now.

Kuma, Jam, Lost, some big name and I are in there right now.
It wasn't either of you. Live has been disconnecting everyone for the last hour. Peaceful Jay's tournament got trolled like 3 times due to Live's faultiness today.

AZ Greg

Satyamdas said:
pyAoy.gif

:3

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Satyamdas said:
It wasn't either of you. Live has been disconnecting everyone for the last hour. Peaceful Jay's tournament got trolled like 3 times due to Live's faultiness today.

No wonder Jay keeps signing off and on in my friends list. LOL.

I got booted like 8 times tonight. Kuma is hosting now in case I get booted again.

ggs guys

Sorry I was so predictabo in the matches Chaotix. With Hakan I'm still trying to pick up what works best for what situation, and I have no excuse for choking in those other matches other than I suck. ;)

I CAN'T BELIEVE I LOST TO NWS JURI! >:O

MarkMan

loves Arcade Sticks
zlatko said:
So is Kadey going to show up at Summer Jam now that Akuma, Arturo, AND Spooky all called her out?

I called her out at NEC, Winter Brawl, and Summer Jam last year and she didn't show up.

NAH EMPRESS FOR LIFE

Wasn't Ono and the team working on a rebalance for the console release of AE but for some reason it was scrapped?

I remember Art claiming AE2012 was just the scrapped balance port from earlier.
So it would make sense for there to be loc tests so soon.

Chavelo

B1gg_Randall said:
Can everybody in a endless lobby see your mods?

Nope, they're only client-side, not server-side.

That's your cue to get fools in an endless lobby started on modding their copies, tho. :D

sup doods....

fresh off my banning....lol

hope y'all been good, I just been playing tournaments and getting in lots of work offline.

last week me, XsK samurai and Quicksilver went to a tournment here in cali and we swept it

Samuria got first, I got second and QS got third.....it was a good payday :D

anyways

for all you cali people.....we're hosting a tournament and we're trying to make it huge!!

http://shoryuken.com/forum/index.ph...vo-ssf4-ae-and-mvc3-tournament-9-4-11.143474/

i know gods beard is close by and anyone else that can make it please come! our last tournament we hosted was a big success and FilipinoChamp took home like a $800 grand prize! Please all, try and come! will be fun and a good environment!

and haunts and all you other nor cal guys! see you all at norcal throwdown on the 27th!!!

peace out!!

-Eraldo

Corky

Nine out of ten orphans can't tell the difference.
Zaro said:
I'm pretty sure there was another rape face at Guard Crush near the end as well. Hilarious shit.

"There are no Hondas in the US"

OH god, the head patting will be my favorite gif.

Satyamdas

Banned
Chavelo said:
Chun-Li - Princess Leia (Slave Costume)
Cammy - Super Kurara (Power Instict 2)
Sakura - Sonya Blade (MK3)
Chun-Leia is dope.
Don't recognize the Cammy one but it's pretty boring.
Sonya Blade Sakura is bad. ass.

Top Bottom