• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Street Fighter 4 Arcade Edition |OT4| Daigo Who?

Corky

Nine out of ten orphans can't tell the difference.
cHaotix8 said:
If the rose did chip damage it'd be a guaranteed win in chip situations. Either block the rose or try to backdash/jump/dp and get EX MGB'd.

guaranteed chip wins aren't really that uncommon, *hugs seth u2*

Remus

Professor Beef said:
I honestly can't think of any "OMG MUST HAVE" changes for Hawk. I guess maybe...

- EX Dive always lands close on block (that sweet spot is nearly impossible to land consistently)

Glad I'm not the only one who has trouble landing that "sweet spot". It feels pretty random for me when it actually happens.

zlatko

Banned
Who's going to watch Cross Counter Live tonight? It'll be interesting to see how many viewers they get. Anyone want to take bets what the stream will cap out at ?

zlatko said:
Who's going to watch Cross Counter Live tonight? It'll be interesting to see how many viewers they get. Anyone want to take bets what the stream will cap out at ?
It's on too late for me, gotta wake up urley tomorrow.

I'll catch the recording if there is one.

zlatko

Banned
_dementia said:
It's on too late for me, gotta wake up urley tomorrow.

I'll catch the recording if there is one.

I'm sure they will archive it. It seems they are trying to invent a show similar to State of the Game or The Day 9 Daily from the SC2 scene. Those things get archived to blip.tv, and so we'll see where they put theirs up. I'm curious what they are going to do for an hour of time which I assume is how long this will run. State of the Game can rack upwards to 20K viewers and can run for several hours and go to like 1AM. Day9 dailies do about 5k-10K and are on 5 days of the week in the evening.

Gootecks and Mike Ross blowing it up super big.

Corky

cHaotix8 said:
Didn't they take that out in AE?

No sure what changed, but sure even though its situational there are times where it is more or less impossible to get away.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Somewhere Ono is laughing at some of these changes. So far I don't see anything that will really things much. They some stuff away while adding others.

DjangoReinhardt

Thinks he should have been the one to kill Batman's parents.
Changes seems reasonable enough to me thus far. Hard to have a strong opinion one way or the other until we see how all of the moving parts work together.

zlatko

Banned
Kadey said:
Somewhere Ono is laughing at some of these changes. So far I don't see anything that will really things much. They some stuff away while adding others.

t1HUEmaB7y.gif

Missing a few words in those sentences lol. :p

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
black_vegeta said:
Kadey wit dat early day drankin'

How do you know? LOL. I just fell outside. Ouch.

Going to stream PS3 Third Strike tonight. If anybody wants to play. But I'll be so drunk that random stuff will happen.

zlatko

Banned
Kadey said:

Going to stream PS3 Third Strike tonight. If anybody wants to play. But I'll be so drunk that random stuff will happen.

you-scare-me-youre-an-alcholic.gif

:p I'll probably tune into the stream though. :)

gutabo

the_log_ride said:
Has capcom been known to throw extra changes/tweaks into the game without mentioning them beforehand in the blog postings?
Of course. Frame/hitbox data, you name it, they have stealth changed it before.

Hey saty, how's the sim vs gouken matchup? Any tidbits you might wanna share?

cackhyena

Kadey said:

I'll prolly try to find you. Can't even remember if we're friends on PSN or not.

Corky

Lost Fragment said:
Makoto to get +10 damage to her st.hp and a hit confirmable combo off of her cr.lk. Let's go.

lp lp c.lk xx ... doesn't work?

-Mikey-

Kadey said:

My day 1 Urien will wreck shit! Untill CC Live, need my GOOTECKS!!

Lost Fragment

Obsessed with 4chan
lp hayate is like -8 on block.

cr.lk does link into f.lp, but it's an unplinkable 1-frame link that cancels into a move that's -8.

Anyway, I'm just messing around with those changes. She doesn't need that shit. The only change I'd for sure make to her is to nerf ex hayate a little bit. That move is too good.

Lost Fragment said:
The only one that's not super unsafe is ex, and that one's -4 so it's still punishable.
apparently lvl 5 HP Hayate is just -2

but even if Chun lets you charge it all the way on her and blocks, reversal MK super still works

Kadey said:

They haven't gotten to the twins yet, there is still time for Capcom to screw something up majorly.

Top Bottom