• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Street Fighter 4 Arcade Edition |OT4| Daigo Who?

DjangoReinhardt

Thinks he should have been the one to kill Batman's parents.
stabicron7 said:
They haven't gotten to the twins yet, there is still time for Capcom to screw something up majorly.
Yun:

Divekicks now hit overhead and have armor break property
EX Lunge has 5f invincibility at start-up; projectile invincibility thereafter
DPs all have 3f start-up
Shoulders all have armor break property

DjangoReinhardt said:
Yun:

Divekicks now hit overhead and have armor break property
EX Lunge has 5f invincibility at start-up; projectile invincibility thereafter
DPs all have 3f start-up
Shoulders all have armor break property
DP now FADC-capable
Command grab has AE jab SPD range

Satyamdas

Banned
xkRF8.gif
BREAKING!!
xkRF8.gif

@Di3mini0n
Kevin Landon

I am no longer representing Empire Arcadia. Good luck to my future endeavors.

Seriously though, good luck to Dieminion. I may hate fighting Guile with a passion but I always enjoy Die's matches. Dude is gatlyke no question.

Edgeward said:

Obviously it's a play on words, but for those who dont know what EMP stands for it is a bit of a misnomer due to them not having an empire to begin with. just a bunch of bums eating grilled cheese sandwiches and pocky while playin vidya games.

Satyamdas

Banned
Onion_Relish said:
Obviously it's a play on words, but for those who dont know what EMP stands for it is a bit of a misnomer due to them not having an empire to begin with. just a bunch of bums eating grilled cheese sandwiches and pocky while playin vidya games.
Yeah somehow I don't think anyone mistook EMP members for the Ottoman Empire or the Qing Dynasty. Pretty sure no one was tricked into thinking they had actual geopolitical power or ruled extensive groups of states or kingdoms. Everyone knew the emperor wore no clothes.

Imm0rt4l

Thankfully I don't recall seeing triforces penis, I do recall him simping like a chump though. Sucker for love ass. I wear my cornrows for 6 months ass.

...what the hell is going on in here? Dat middleparts talk...

Despite my new age of suckage at IV, I wanna see what they did to ol' Blondie, maybe it'll make me play it more.

Satyamdas

Banned
Lost Fragment said:
Jeron Grayson too.
When he won SCO last week he immediately sent Jay a message that said "How long should I expect to wait to get the money?" and "Is paypal ok? Please send it to triforce@empirearcadia.com." I shit myself laughing and the stream monsters had a lot of fun with that too.

The desperation reeked through my monitor.

USD

Who knows how much life EMP still has in it. Marn, Justin, Arturo, Andre and Kevin all go in the course of ~15 months. Most of the new blood they brought in (Chris G, MastaCJ, Perfect Legend) didn't stay long. If Sanford (or Yipes) leaves, it's definitely over.

Imm0rt4l

Satyamdas said:
When he won SCO last week he immediately sent Jay a message that said "How long should I expect to wait to get the money?" and "Is paypal ok? Please send it to triforce@empirearcadia.com." I shit myself laughing and the stream monsters had a lot of fun with that too.

The desperation reeked through my monitor.
that was hilarious

I know they questioning Yipes about repping Broken Tier during EVO, but he kept denying it saying it was just a deal and he's still EMP. It almost seems as if he's doing it out of obligation now. The whole thing just seems so sad now that I wish it would end now just so the build up and anticipation for there impending doom would stop.

Lost Fragment

Obsessed with 4chan
Looks like Cammy might've (and I stress MIGHT'VE since I'm using Google translate here) got her Super spiral arrow back. Pretty happy if that's the case.

Axis

Lost Fragment said:
Looks like Cammy might've (and I stress MIGHT'VE since I'm using Google translate here) got her Super spiral arrow back. Pretty happy if that's the case.

yes.

there is a god

Lost Fragment said:

Pretty much what my friend's rough translation worked out to. I don't think it's w.r.t. damage, but more so hit frames (i.e. first and second hit far more plausible).

Dat FADC coming back at least. I can bail myself out of bad hit confirms now.

Hoping for no hidden nerfiles.

Lost Fragment said:
I was doing the samething lol..I hope Capcom dont touch Dee Jay :)

kitzkozan

Rose
  • Soul Spark meter gain returned to 20 -> 30.
  • Soul Satellite's (Ultra 2) startup frames reduced from 7 to 5.
  • Soul Piede (Toward + Hard Kick) changed to Vanilla properties.
  • Close Standing Medium Kick is +4 on hit, making it easier to combo into Crouching Light Punch, as well as making it possible to combo into Crouching Medium Punch.
  • Fixed some bug with Crouching Medium Kick counterhits.

Top Bottom