• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Street Fighter 4 Arcade Edition |OT4| Daigo Who?

DR2K

Banned
Chavelo said:
You're doing it wrong if you take any DR2K posts seriously. Personally, I consider him to be the forum's "stream monster".

Only I've touched a girl's breast before that wasn't my mom.

Chavelo

DR2K said:
Only I've touched a girl's breast before that wasn't my mom.

maxwell_smart__confused.gif

Gen
• Fixed an incorrect scaling with counterhit Crane crouching Light Punch.
Ok

• Increase the active frames of Crane crouching Hard Kick by 5.
YES.

• Medium Gekiro builds more meter on hit.
WTF I dont even use this move.

While browsing with Google translator, it seem they adjusted the amount of damage he takes on counterhit while in Crane stance...I think.

• Also the final hit of all Gekiros now perform untechable knockdowns.
OMG, those Sakura cross up setups with Oga will work now!

• EX Jyasen now has three different versions. Activated with (LP + MP, LP + HP, MP + HP).
Hmmm

Lost Fragment

Obsessed with 4chan
Anybody know enough about Akuma's vortex to know how much his changes are really gonna affect him? I want to know how hard I can laugh at the SRK Akuma forum's salty tears.

Cloudius12 said:
• Also the final hit of all Gekiros now perform untechable knockdowns.
OMG

Sexcellent.

cHaotix8

Losing jab > sweep is a pretty big nerf, though I guess he can still get close strong > sweep for that gud counterhit into safejump setup. They shoulda nerfed that focus attack. :p

Lost Fragment said:
Anybody know enough about Akuma's vortex to know how much his changes are really gonna affect him? I want to know how hard I can laugh at the SRK Akuma forum's salty tears.

Forward throw to double dash setup is a big loss for his vortex IMO. Against really offensive Akuma's, I've noticed that throw is really key to setting up his oki. Pretty substantial loss since they'll have to time it manually now or figure out another way to get something meaningful off a throw.

cHaotix8 said:
Losing jab > sweep is a pretty big nerf, though I guess he can still get close strong > sweep for that gud counterhit into safejump setup. They shoulda nerfed that focus attack. :p
this for Fei, right? If so, Ill miss it lol.

Iffy translation: For EX Jyasen, from when the striking portion is active until it ends Gen is completely invulnerable.

I know it was projectile invul, but completely? Yo dam I think I just found my get out of jail free card.

PhatSaqs said:
As expected, Capcom has no idea what to do with Rose.

You could look at it this way, she's outta the Gouken muck at least...

:( I liked Super Rose, couldn't play her and I thought it was wack she was so hard to stun but she was far from broke.

_Xenon_

Banned
The dan changes on eventhubs are all kinds of wrong:

"Pushback from his close standing Medium Kick has been shortened."
This should be close st.HK

"Crouching Hard Punch now starts up in 10 frames."
This should be sweep

Arozay

░░┌──┐░░░░░░░░░░┌──┐░░
░╔╡▐▐╞╝░░┌──┐░░╔╡▐▐╞╝░
░░└╥╥┘░░╚╡▌▌╞╗░░└╥╥┘░░
░░░╚╚░░░░└╥╥┘░░░░╚╚░░░
░░░░░░░░░░╝╝░░░░░░░░░░

rivals

Fei's nerfs ultimately aren't going to change his play style I don't think. As best I can tell, he can still frame trap with the second, but if it's blocked he is absolutely fucked so it's much higher risk. They did everything I expected, took out jab to sweep and the cl.mp > cw loop and nerfed the dp damage. He still seems like a solid character to me which is great, and I'm interested to see where he stands when everything pans out. Really interested about tomorrow night though.

Top Bottom