• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Street Fighter 4 Arcade Edition |OT4| Daigo Who?

USD

Caj814 said:
nice to see the mod scene get a boost since AE came to PC
Haha, nice, that was the best scene from that movie.
biosnake20 said:
Also when the fuck is the karaface interview going up?
Not sure, they have to do Japanese translation for it, I know that at least. Ask Zhi lol.

fishyface7jnd.gif

ミ(´ー`)彡

Hitokage said:
I don't see why it wouldn't be considering rushdown/mixup characters typically give T. Hawk a hard time.
I'm way more frightened of Yang than I am of Yun when using Hawk. And even with that in mind, that list has Yang/Hawk at 6-4 for Hawk. It seems so weird to me.

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer
Professor Beef said:
I'm way more frightened of Yang than I am of Yun when using Hawk. And even with that in mind, that list has Yang/Hawk at 6-4 for Hawk. It seems so weird to me.
Oh, haha, didn't notice that.

Imm0rt4l

Professor Beef said:
Hawk/Yun is in Yun's favor?
KuGsj.gif
Do you think think Gouken beats Hawk? In super I had no question that it was in goukens favor, but I feel it's a better match in AE. Admittedly grapplers scare the shit out of me.

Imm0rt4l said:
Do you think think Gouken beats Hawk? In super I had no question that it was in goukens favor, but I feel it's a better match in AE. Admittedly grapplers scare the shit out of me.
Hawk's AE changes definitely helped shift it away from Gouken, but he still needs meter to get in. Although now with Gouken's AE changes, it's a bit harder to keep Hawk out once he's in. I think it's still barely in Gouken's favor though.

Lost Fragment

Obsessed with 4chan
Fuck Vanille. Waiting for the Balrog -> Sazh mod.

edit: Actually, Dee Jay -> Sazh might be better. They could mod the slashes to look like tiny chocobos.

Just faced EdMa's Yang on AE PC and it's fucking ridiculous!! Mix ups for days that I haven't seen yet (even in high level play). Fucker did the Genei Jin and teleported from side to side while getting in dat ass. I got styled on something vicious.

10 - 0

:*(

Imm0rt4l

I've never had anyone pull a sei enbuu combo on me, not a good one anyways. I like how all these yang players were crying about nerfs saying Yang wasn't that great to begin with, yang was stupid good just like yun.

Imm0rt4l said:
I've never had anyone pull a sei enbuu combo on me, not a good one anyways. I like how all these yang players were crying about nerfs saying Yang wasn't that great to begin with, yang was stupid good just like yun.

Shit is disgusting.

Neki

GunbladeV said:
i just troll and do the hp xx teleport one during yangs super, done it twice i think in my yang career
I think the one where you jump all over them looks even more awesome. :p

Gaspode_T

Hmmm, I was facing M. Bison in single player last night and having a super hard time responding to Psycho Punisher, is it defendable in any way if you are up close? I was using Makoto and of course kind of keeping close to him so it seems to set yourself up for him to just stomp down and trigger it, didn't seem defendable to me??? I ask this in prediction that some Bison player will do it to me online :)

SmokeMaxX

Gaspode_T said:
Hmmm, I was facing M. Bison in single player last night and having a super hard time responding to Psycho Punisher, is it defendable in any way if you are up close? I was using Makoto and of course kind of keeping close to him so it seems to set yourself up for him to just stomp down and trigger it, didn't seem defendable to me??? I ask this in prediction that some Bison player will do it to me online :)
If you have time, jump. If you have a lot of time, jump and hit him out of his attack.
If you don't have time, it is a HIGH attack (block high, not block low aka don't crouch and block). It can hit on either side of you so watch for that.

USD

Frieda and Fubarduck's live show, Amalgame TV, is live right now:

http://www.twitch.tv/frieda0914

Japanese of course.

EDIT: Fubar talking about the stools at Arcade UFO, since there isn't a company in the US that makes the ones like in Japan, he gets them from IKEA, lol.

fMPJH.png

EDIT: Wasn't paying attention, but they were talking about something black, long, and hard www

USD

Okay, so Fubar is doing the Q&A stuff in both Japanese and English, so you'll be able to catch everything.

EDIT: Frieda confirming that stream monsters in Japan ("Douga-zei") are the same as they are in US, haha. NAH for life.

EDIT2: Fubar also talking about how Western stream monsters never stay focus on the matches and talk about random shit in the chat, in contrast to the Japanese who are intensely focused on the action.

USD said:
EDIT2: Fubar also talking about how Western stream monsters never stay focus on the matches and talk about random shit in the chat, in contrast to the Japanese who are intensely focused on the action.

twitch not doing the comment scrolling on the screen is a good thing.

USD

DryEyeRelief said:
twitch not doing the comment scrolling on the screen is a good thing.
Haha, yeeeah, that would never work on anything but the smallest of streams. If trolling wasn't a part of our culture, maybe haha.

LProtag

notworksafe said:
Hook up the PS3! :D Or get AEPC!

I'm on a Macbook, games run like garbage on it even though I have a Windows partition.

And the generator dies out every 2 hours or so. I'd feel bad using it for the TV and games when it's keeping our food from spoiling anyway.

Top Bottom