• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Street Fighter 4 Arcade Edition |OT4| Daigo Who?

LProtag

I might actually stick with Ken if Makoto doesn't have much as much payoff. Especially because I'm a beginner. I've actually been liking Ken's gameplay and was going to try and learn his bread and butters along with strategy in the upcoming future.

For now, no power still.

Are PC and XBL matches crossplatform? I remember someone mentioning this..... it doesn't seem true though because I get matched with the same handful of people online everyday

GunbladeV

Banned
narcosis219 said:
Are PC and XBL matches crossplatform? I remember someone mentioning this..... it doesn't seem true though because I get matched with the same handful of people online everyday

I doubt it, considering there are a total of 6 people on in north america at 7 am east coast time for the pc version

InsertNameHere said:
I might actually stick with Ken if Makoto doesn't have much as much payoff. Especially because I'm a beginner. I've actually been liking Ken's gameplay and was going to try and learn his bread and butters along with strategy in the upcoming future.

For now, no power still.

step kick > jab > kara throw > repeat > win

It got me to 2000 pp

Satyamdas

Banned
narcosis219 said:
No.

But if Capcom/Microsoft had a fucking clue they would be. Because unfortunately there is a serious dearth of players on the PC.

Satyamdas said:
No.

But if Capcom/Microsoft had a fucking clue they would be. Because unfortunately there is a serious dearth of players on the PC.

Just capcom, Blazblue for all its faults was able to do cross platform with CT.

Rentahamster

Rodent Whores
Was there any stated reason for the input lag difference between the 360 and PS3 versions, or is Capcom in denial mode?

How is that even possible in the first place from vanilla to Super, and why is it still present even now?

XenoRaven

Satyamdas said:
Seeing the last few players leave EMP reminds me of documentaries I've seen where people who've been in Scientology for years and years finally break free. You just feel so happy for them, like "Yes! Welcome back to the real world!"

Now I'm not saying that EMP members were brainwashed, held against their will, or had Stockholm syndrome, but I *am* saying that Triforce is a less effective version of L. Ron Hubbard.
This got an audible chuckle out of me.

0Ail7.jpg

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?

Rentahamster

Rodent Whores
People are going to go where the most online action is. As long as there's no cross platform play, this is the way it's gonna be.

USD

Funny, I always said to myself that if I made a fighting game website, it would be frame-trap.com. Haunts inside of my head.

Top Bottom