• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Street Fighter 4 |OT2| BACK OF THE BUS, SAGAT!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dartastic

Relix said:
They didn't even bother to test her :lol :lol
Sometimes I definitely feel that way... Have there been any new good matches with Justin using Makoto today? I'd love to see some. I'm just not home to watch the stream.

Spiderjericho said:
Probably because those are his best characters. But his Rose is becoming pretty god like. It's too bad he has to pit it against someone like Justin Wong.

Andre/Twisted Jago impressed with his Bison playing and slaying two back-to-back Abels.

Those Rose matches were great.

Having never used or played a Rose, I can't tell his skill level.

I think I really hate Abel. Dislike.

Rocwell

USD said:
Coin flip tourney to finish off Summer Jam 4. :lol
Then they do RPS do decide who gets to call the coin flip :lol

They should have done a RPS tourney instead, Chris Hu would wreck that shit only throwing rock. "I don' scare!"

nycfurby

Dhalsim's Max CPM Emporium
Get blow up.

At least my rose did ok i should have picked her from the get go!

Also why did Kadey not show up at summer jam? One of the generals of NAH? :D

Axis

nycfurby said:
Get blow up.

good shit this weekend art :)

zlatko

Banned
nycfurby said:
Get blow up.

When will the videos be uploaded you know Art? I was asleep during the tourney, but I def. wanna watch it.

MarkMan

loves Arcade Sticks
nycfurby said:
Get blow up.

Good shit Art, I was giving you jokes in the stream chat while you were playing. If you just used a TE you would have won. Just sayin. ;)

And Kadey, wtf. Don't flake on me either when I go :(

Steaks

Kuma was NAH this weekend :(

Shoutouts to David Sirlin.

Shoutouts to getting blown up on stream after making top 4 in a game no one cares about.

Threi

notag
Let it be known. I almost beat Eva in a set with DeeJay
I don't care that I lost the match. I can die happy. ^_^

actually naw deejay's backdash is so shitty that he got caught by ken's u2 after landing deejay's u2.

that is fucked up

Imm0rt4l

Let it be known I got Rocked by Hugo101's Rufus 9-0

Also Let it be known I beat HAV once and he quit the endless lobby cuz his streak was lost. The last time we had fought prior he bodied me thoroughly.

Sp00ky said:
did anyone have any problems on the stream yesterday, trying to figure out if i need to tone down the bitrate a little.

I had the HUD for any of the games you guys played go all jittery, however the commentary was godlike as usual.

Thanks spook.

USD

biosnake20 said:
Justin Wong should be nerfed.
Pretty much. I was surprised he got knocked out of the new character tourney so early, but I guess that's that Mak tier for you. :lol

GAF, I lost my local major's finals in both teams and singles to a Fei Long. Many flame kicks and chicken wings were digested by my grill. Glad I got some fight money but salty that I lost. Video probably in a couple days so you can tell me what I did wrong (other than not block. anything :( )

How on earth do you fight the Kato/Bruce Lee impostor? His pokes are amazing and his defense is damn tough to crack. His damage adds up too, no wonder Mago runs him :lol

I only lost to the Fei this whole weekend so I'm feeling the Morton's.

Crisis

Banned
Great stuff tonight PSN GAF.

After I left to play randoms the lag kept being fucking godawful. :( I'm proud of myself because I did pretty well overall in randoms but literally every single match that I lost with the exception of two had a lag factor in it. I am extremely pissed off at PSN right now though. EVERYONE had problems with it on PSN GAF SFIV tonight. And it only got worse when I played randoms.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
I had cake yesterday too. :D

I only watched a little bit of the stream. When Ski was talking about fried chicken. :lol

Art, it isn't all about winning. It's about having fun and getting drunk. Apparently you do. :lol

Yoshi. Just keep practicing it. It's one of those things where you can never get it the first hundred times but all of a sudden one day it clicks and every time you do it there after it becomes easier. Just with many things. I'm happy to say I can do more links with an arcade stick but doing it as fast I could with a pad still needs works.

zlatko

Banned
Anyone know when/where SummerJam will be uploaded to? I have some time to kill today and that'd be awesome if it's up somewhere to watch.

I was kind of on a roll with my Adon today. Hadn't touched him in like 2-3 months which was surprising to me to be doing better with him than I did back then. I main Abel now, but I guess getting good with Abel just improved subtle things about my Adon play. I def. noticed I am able to hold my defense much better now where as I used to either just back dash or do a rising jagga.

Also, anyone got tips on M.Bison weakness as Abel? I suck at that match up hard.

Corky

Nine out of ten orphans can't tell the difference.
Kadey[B said:
]It's one of those things where you can never get it the first hundred times but all of a sudden one day it clicks and every time you do it there after it becomes easier[/B]..

God don't I know it. Standing LP into shoryu, I couldn't for the life of me do it. But one day, *megamanchargeupSFX* boom, I made it. Been dishing them out ever since.

Yoshi. Why does everything suck soo much?

derFeef

Sometimes I want to rip my stick apart. I know it is just me, but sometimes, grrrr!
Bisons c.lk, c.lk, c.lk > (ex) scissor kick

I can not do it anymore, it worked so well a few days ago *sobs*

nycfurby

Dhalsim's Max CPM Emporium
Kadey said:
Art, it isn't all about winning. It's about having fun and getting drunk. Apparently you do. :lol

i was drunk during the coin flip tournament after summer jam and got lit up :/ 0-2. Blown up. Free :lol

Markman: Its okay I think the madcatz illuminati was too far away to break into my stick this time :D

as for guys asking about videos cmon spooky needs rest he hasnt even unpacked the stream pc yet. wait until tuesday at the earliest.

Relix

he's Virgin Tight™
Let it be known that Greg rolled me over 6-36. Shit happens ya know. :lol

(at least I am evening up again I think XD)

derFeef said:
Sometimes I want to rip my stick apart. I know it is just me, but sometimes, grrrr!
Bisons c.lk, c.lk, c.lk > (ex) scissor kick

I can not do it anymore, it worked so well a few days ago *sobs*
use turbo

MarkMan

loves Arcade Sticks
nycfurby said:
Markman: Its okay I think the madcatz illuminati was too far away to break into my stick this time :D

Next time I'll be there in person! Bwahaha.

Good shit again though. Rose was solid.

CONFIRM or DENY. Sanford didn't go because of girl problems?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom