• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Street Fighter 4 |OT2| BACK OF THE BUS, SAGAT!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Satyamdas

Banned
God's Beard said:
Marn is a genius. I didn't even think cMP combo'd into EX MGB, must be a counterhit-only combo.
Nah, it wasn't a counterhit-only combo since he was catching my fierce punch in it's recovery frames and not startup. The little counterhit image didn't pop on the screen. I just meant counterhit as in playing defensively and countering my offense with his own.

Ok, I just went in to training mode and it's st. hk that he used. That combos naturally and is quick enough to catch a whiffed st. hp from Sim. Definitely would consider adding that to your arsenal when fighting Dhalsim.

Kadey said:
So I got bored today at work and decided to skim through the old thread. A bunch of hating as well as :lol . So many people are either banned, completely stopped playing the game or just lurking. This thread nearly isn't as lively.

Every place seems to be more low key. I guess it's the transitional period.

Oh, and Farms basically living in the vanilla thread. 2000+ posts.

So I finally see him in person. Now I feel sorry for him. Everybody has their reasons for being who they are. Well, now I know why with him.

The Kadey award. Give him what he wants.
1z73rpt.jpg

311t91d.jpg

I rarely have time to play the game as much as I want but when I do I make sure I have fun. :D

Who saw in who person?

Whoo! Finally ran it back and beat Haunts' Sagat with Dudley :D

GGs, I would have stayed longer, but damn Haunts' lobbies have too many people. And of course, none of them had mikes.

Satyamdas said:
Nah, it wasn't a counterhit-only combo since he was catching my fierce punch in it's recovery frames and not startup. The little counterhit image didn't pop on the screen. I just meant counterhit as in playing defensively and countering my offense with his own.

Ok, I just went in to training mode and it's st. hk that he used. That combos naturally and is quick enough to catch a whiffed st. hp from Sim. Definitely would consider adding that to your arsenal when fighting Dhalsim.

Ok, that's different. HK is the combo machine, I thought you meant he was mashing cMP because it was safe. That would have changed the whole matchup :lol

Yeah, I always forget to hang out around max FP range, I get so antsy.

~Devil Trigger~

In favor of setting Muslim women on fire
Tiger uppercut said:
Hey SF-GAF, back from a vacation in Jamaica. The first thing I did was scope out the new stuff from GAF & Event hubs, all of the new costumes look so awesome.
welcome back, how's your rhythm???

abstract alien said:
They make ST look like a completely different game when they play. I honestly don't think I could even hit them even once :lol
i guess that's why they call it yomi

ST is a game I could watch forever.
I could never hang though.

A northern wind has blown through the Team Spooky house. There are no less than 14 ssf4 players in the house. ultradavid is playing hakan. lets go

Gyrian

Threi said:
or is it just a coincidence that everyone who uses her is godlike?

HA! I wish. ;_;

When Makoto's beasting, the godlike players seem to make it flow so well.
It can be easy to miss all the risk and execution that's playing out in this.

Lost Fragment said:
So I'm learning Ibuki.

I think I need a cheat sheet to remember all of her moves/target combos.
Hokage beat the living hell out of me with Ibuki. You should ask him for some pointers, he made her look like she was in the 3rd strike engine again :lol

Cromulent_Word said:
just write them on your tv in whiteboard marker. i think it will come off...

Or he could print them out or buy the Prima Strategy guide. She has combos for days.

And I watched the NSB 17 concept matches. And as much as people state the Japanese players are on another level...I think the divide is pretty close between Europe, Japan and the U.S.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom