• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Street Fighter 4 |OT2| BACK OF THE BUS, SAGAT!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SmokeMaxX

KajunW said:
I think Daigo is the type who learns quickly, and his amazing fundamentals allows him to pick up a game and dominate it in the beginning.

I think Daigo's biggest strengths are his ability to adapt and his ability to play the game on his terms (esp. by molding his opponent). When you watch him do these things, it's really sick.

Joekage

Daigo vs Sako bout to start soon. I am predicting 10-5 Daigo. I think he's found the reactions and timing required to keep Cammy's dive kicks from fucking him up.

Really excited for this match and slapping myself for staying up this late to watch it lol

On second thought....Sako scares the shit out of me....gonna hear cannon strike (spike?) in my nightmares..

Joekage

Holy shit.. these matches are ridiculous.... I don't know how Sako is doing these combos and resets and setups..and I don't know how the hell Daigo blocks them...

I thought I had it bad playing against Farms lol.

OMG

Fullscreen Hadouken to counter the dive kick...and then combo into Shinku Hadouken...

I'm in heaven....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom