• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Street Fighter 4 |OT2| BACK OF THE BUS, SAGAT!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kadey said:
Pretty much.

2w7o1ag.gif
:lol Damn I hope he got that dude..I would grab a rock and peg his ass :lol
edit:Oh shit just notice he stole his glasses..:lol

Degen

Who did I just fight on PSN? dat Cammy. I remember getting hit with a beastly combo and then everything gets fuzzy after that...

EDIT: oh, it was vissione. Man. And all I do is grab and stuff...

vissione

Banned
Degen said:
Who did I just fight on PSN? dat Cammy. I remember getting hit with a beastly combo and then everything gets fuzzy after that...

Me lol. And gg's bro if you need an invite to the GAF chat let me know!

Degen

G freakin G's. Thanks for the gaf chat invite. As leader of Hawk Defense Force, I feel like it's about time I actually started fighting you guys.

gutabo

MIMIC said:
I beat an A-ranked Ryu in a ranked match today (16K BP; ranked 20th overall on Live). :D He wasn't much competition....which made me question his insanely high BP. Oh well.
Boosting. Lots of people do that, in any case, be grateful that he decided to fight you and gave you some free points. Usually they only play ranked with their friends/other accounts they use to boost their points.

*gutabo remembers last weekend when he played drunk for a while and lost lots of points*

...yeah, or maybe he was wasted. Yeah, I'm sure he's a nice person and he doesn't boost, he was just playing wasted. Yeah. That's it. Fo sho.

Threi

notag
if im reading this right the top 4 are S tier?

*edit*

The DeeJay matchups IMO are all out of whack.

DeeJay/Bison and DeeJay/Rog are even yet DeeJay/Chun is in Chun's favor? DeeJay/Gief is a better matchup than DeeJay/Hawk?

wtf?

I personally would have it like this tbh:

DeeJay/Bison = 4.5-5.5 Bison
DeeJay/Rog = 4-6 Rog
DeeJay/Chun = 5-5
DeeJay/Gief = 5-5
DeeJay/Hawk = 6-4 DeeJay

haunts said:
sagat/balrog is 6/4 in balrogs favor? :lol
:lol :lol :lol :lol

Should we play some matches and send them to EventHubs?

4/6 Sags, get that shit right tier list makers!!!!! :mad:

Also, please nerf Honda. Thanks Ono.

Despite Makoto, Dan, Guy and Gen being :lol

The game seems pretty balanced. I can only imagine what happens next iteration.

I kind of wish Claw, Guy, T.Hawk, Gouken, Makoto and a few others would become S Tier.

MIMIC

Banned
gutabo said:
Boosting. Lots of people do that, in any case, be grateful that he decided to fight you and gave you some free points. Usually they only play ranked with their friends/other accounts they use to boost their points.

It made me sad. If not for the points, it was a hollow victory =p

Later, I was in a lobby with THEKINGKINDRED (sp?) who managed to fucking SQUEAK out a win against me (got I was pissed :lol) and he was beaten by a Ryu (11k bp) who I managed to beat....and he was leagues ahead of the 16K bp guy.

Lost Fragment

Obsessed with 4chan
gutabo said:
...yeah, or maybe he was wasted. Yeah, I'm sure he's a nice person and he doesn't boost, he was just playing wasted. Yeah. That's it. Fo sho.

I do that all the time. Drunk Fighter 4 is Fun Fighter 4.

I generally try to assume the best in people until they call me a fag 'cause I beat them or something.

_Xenon_

Banned
These are 4-6 for Juri now? WTF
Dhalsim, Zangief, T. Hawk, Cody

I guess people just don't care about this character anymore. Being it 4-6 or 5-5, mid tier or bottom tier, nobody is going to main her anyway.

And no shit Honda is overpowered. Fast walking speed (the fuck?), 2 fp = 300+ damage, almost safe headbutt (and everybody bitches Blanka ball), massive HP, jab->hands all day. Good thing is most of the honda players online are headbutt spamming scrubs.

_Xenon_ said:

I guess people just don't care about this character anymore. Being it 4-6 or 5-5, mid tier or bottom tier, nobody is going to main her anyway.
AFUCKING HEM

nycfurby

Dhalsim's Max CPM Emporium
seasonsssssssssssssssssssss beatingssssssssssssss 5 this week

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

starnab and dawgtanian already in town :)

_Xenon_ said:
Dude no offense but I barely see any of your videos or streams ... I watch team spooky's stream all day but never found a Juri :(

I'm the broke one. I cant afford to enter tournaments, even with that I'm online Look harder.

zlatko

Banned
That's the worst tier list to have come out for the game.

I'm an Abel player and even some of what they listed on there doesn't make sense to me. Fei Long craps on Abel ? Where have I been ? The Adon match up is so 5-5 and not 4-6 Adons favor, and when is Dan vs Abel 5-5?

Missing characters PLUS numbers out its ass is impressive though. Maybe this is an attempt to finally get people to stop paying attention to the lists? :lol

SmokeMaxX

Tier list isn't great, but some of the stuff on there is more credible than what a lot of people say based on their own anecdotal evidence.

For example, I win against more Guiles than I lose to. Doesn't mean Bison-Guile isn't Bison's worst matchup.

Also, SRK vs. Neogaf would be ugly. All the best players on Neogaf are SRK members.

arstal

Whine Whine FADC Troll
_Xenon_ said:

And no shit Honda is overpowered. Fast walking speed (the fuck?), 2 fp = 300+ damage, almost safe headbutt (and everybody bitches Blanka ball), massive HP, jab->hands all day. Good thing is most of the honda players online are headbutt spamming scrubs.

Juri should be 6-4 on Hawk I think. So hard for Hawk to get in, though if he does he can roll.

Sim/Gief I can buy 4-6. Cody should be 5-5 I think.

And yeah, GAF folks who aren't part of the regular FGC would get steamrolled.

ArjanN

zlatko said:
That's the worst tier list to have come out for the game.

I'm an Abel player and even some of what they listed on there doesn't make sense to me. Fei Long craps on Abel ? Where have I been ? The Adon match up is so 5-5 and not 4-6 Adons favor, and when is Dan vs Abel 5-5?

Missing characters PLUS numbers out its ass is impressive though. Maybe this is an attempt to finally get people to stop paying attention to the lists? :lol

Sounds about right.

zlatko

Banned
ArjanN said:
Sounds about right.

It's 6-4 Abel.

Is there some kind of big advantages I'm not hearing about that Dan would have in this match up to make it break even fighting ground between them?

SmokeMaxX

zlatko said:
It's 6-4 Abel.

Is there some kind of big advantages I'm not hearing about that Dan would have in this match up to make it break even fighting ground between them?
Dan can air taunt over Breathless for free.

gutabo

Where did they get that tier list? So many mistakes... Honda first? LOL And what's up with the so many new 7-3s?

Just from the top of my head(about honda), I could object the Dictator, Chun, Rufus, Sagat, Fei, Ken and Blanka matchup (I stopped at Adon, his first "7-3" to ROFL) but I think it's better if I just ignore that tier list. Oh noes, too late :(

PS: I think chun and sagat are almost 7-3s.

PS2: This is supposed to be from Japan, right? Well, where's the big tourney result backing it up? Even Akimo is using Free Jay now!

LakeEarth

I stopped at Adon, his first "7-3" to ROFL
I kinda agree with this. Any special that Adon does is beat by EX headbutt, including his air-kick pressure. If Honda is turtling, Adon has to be tricky as fuck to get in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom