• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Street Fighter 4 |OT2| BACK OF THE BUS, SAGAT!

Status
Not open for further replies.

USD

Watching some Guard Crush 9 matches again in anticipation of GC10 later today. Aquasilk's Gief was on point the whole time, destroying everyone with ticks. East Coast free to Gief ?

gutabo

USD said:
Watching some Guard Crush 9 matches again in anticipation of GC10 later today. Aquasilk's Gief was on point the whole time, destroying everyone with ticks. East Coast free to Gief ?
Link plox?

~Devil Trigger~

In favor of setting Muslim women on fire
USD said:
And hopefully Demenion dont fight Art again

good god, I dont wanna see Rose vs Guile EVER again:lol

~Devil Trigger~ said:
And hopefully Demenion dont fight Art again

good god, I dont wanna see Rose vs Guile EVER again:lol
I was finishing up some Street Fighter at a friend's room, and his roommate was watchin art vs. Dieminion starting winner's finals when I left. When I got back to my room a few minutes later and they just ended the second round. :(

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
More accurate.

30nb2oz.jpg

gutabo said:
LOLZ

I meant that because 3-4 months ago I was almost every day online, now I'm rarely online(and I haven't opened a lobby in a long time) so...

THIS.

PSN chat for SSFIV is bone dry, I found Dave & some other dude on yesterday night.

Stop playing super theory fighter on the boards guys. :/

EDIT: EST, stayed up 'til 11.

Tiger uppercut said:
THIS.

PSN chat for SSFIV is bone dry, I found Dave & some other dude on yesterday night.

Shit was packed last night. What time zone are you in?

Joekage

dragonballjoseph said:

All I can say is....HAHA!

P.S. You're getting bodied as well. Sak/Bison/Cody.

Should be setting this thing up here in a few and getting XBL setup. I'll shoot you guys an Friend Request if I can remember your gamertags.

Tiger uppercut said:
THIS.

EDIT: EST, stayed up 'til 11.

Yeah dude, Chat is still full as ever, there was 11 of us in there last night....usually packed everyday from 8-11:30 PST.....

We were even streaming last night....

Joekage said:

Should be setting this thing up here in a few and getting XBL setup. I'll shoot you guys an Friend Request if I can remember your gamertags.

I look forward to playing you.

Joekage

black_vegeta said:
I look forward to playing you.

Same here bro, since Farms quit playing Boxer I haven't had a good one to play in a long while besides some local peeps and Eraldo occasionally. Hopefully I won't get my fight money taken haha.

Joekage said:
Same here bro, since Farms quit playing Boxer I haven't had a good one to play in a long while besides some local peeps and Eraldo occasionally. Hopefully I won't get my fight money taken haha.

I can handle Sabre's Cody. Haven't really played any other good Cody's besides Haunts and n3ss. I would like some more matchup experience against Cody.

Also someone here needs to become beastly with Lamedon so I can get some experience against him. I played "sicksfeets" last night and got worked.

Axis

Joekage said:

that's what i'm talking about...i want dat cody

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
Kadey said:
It depends. Yes. No. Maybe so?

MY SHAME TO CODY PLAYERS EVERYWHERE FOR THE WORLD TO SEE! WAAAAAAAHHHHHH *runs out of the room crying*

haunts

Bacon of Hope
hah, i saw that Stay Free ad a few days ago and took a screenshot too. too funny. reminded me of when all those moroton salt ads were popping up on ustream. :lol

Joekage said:

It's nice to want things.

Joekage said:
And how will that change by joining the XBL crew?
<3 BVegeta.

MarkMan

loves Arcade Sticks
Kadey said:
MarkMan is such a bum. Yajirobi lookin ass. :lol

oh hell nah

what are you wearing tonight? i'll be in the east coast by dinner.

hi everyone.

season's beatings redemption

get hypezilla

hitsugi

black_vegeta said:
Also someone here needs to become beastly with Lamedon so I can get some experience against him. I played "sicksfeets" last night and got worked.
Aha, sicksfeet is actually a good friend of mine. I got him into adon what feels like ages ago, when some gamerbee vids surfaced and he was working sako... You know, before he blew people up at evo.

Just pick cammy and you'll beat him >.>

I hate how you can FADC out of a Ducking Upper before the attack starts. I've been experimenting with combos to keep my fingers limber, and it's kind of frustrating.

Combos for fucking around, challenge yourself:

counterhit f+FP, RH xx Ducking Upper xx Super

cRH, Ducking Upper FADC EX MGB, Ultra 2

jFP, cFP, RH xx Ducking Upper FADC cLP, cLK xx MK xx jab Ducking Upper FADC cLP, cLP, RH xx EX MGB, Ducking Straight, jab MGB, Ultra 2

Degen

I came into GAF chat last night feeling all badass from killing randoms in ranked, and promptly got curb stomped by your 0BP characters :lol

that's okay though. hawk users are masochists.

Joekage

Hey guys, just got my XBL setup and wanted to get some games in with some XBL Gaffers. My gamertag is...

TheTostitoSalsa

so add me and let's do it!

To all my PSN peeps, don't worry I'm not deserting you, my PS3 is currently being serviced by Sony so when it gets back, I'll be right back on PSN GAF chat ASAP.

Look forward to matches with you guys and hopefully I don't get blown up too hard.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom