• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Street Fighter 4 |OT2| BACK OF THE BUS, SAGAT!

Status
Not open for further replies.

hitsugi

You know, Adon's wake up timing really is pretty annoying... Do safe jumps even currently exist against him? Must be really situational on the type of knock down you manage to get

Her losing to geif is going to happen if he gets in her shit and gets a knockdown as it happened in the video. her beating the fuerte was an act of desperation. if she guessed wrong she was dead.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Bring Mago and one other person (besides you know who) and we can have another U.S vs the world.

Mago winning $6000 from GG2, he can bring himself over.

Lost Fragment

Obsessed with 4chan
Buying the costumes for Mak/Viper/Cammy because all of the ones I really want are all in that pack anyway.

hitsugi said:
You know, Adon's wake up timing really is pretty annoying... Do safe jumps even currently exist against him? Must be really situational on the type of knock down you manage to get

This.

Setups that work on other characters where you have to jump immediately after you recover for it to be safe won't work on him.

Kadey said:

If he was interested in flipping money, then he should put down the $1,500 to come and win the monies. But it's still a risk with Wong, Randomarn, Sako, Tokido, Ricky (if he shows up), Valle, Shizza, Gamerbee and unknown killers there.

botoxagent said:
is Daigo coming SCR?

I hope not.

BotoxAgent said:
Man, going back and forth from Japan to the US must be a bit tiring though.

Have you done it?

It is. The jet lag is ridiculous. 11 to 13 hour difference in time. I was in Japan in 2006. I think I took four trips. Hated it.

I wasn't hating on Daigo for sleeping during SB5 or Evo. And it's so jarring, but at least it's for a few days vice a week or two.

Spiderjericho said:
Have you done it?

It is. The jet lag is ridiculous. 11 to 13 hour difference in time. I was in Japan in 2006. I think I took four trips. Hated it.

I wasn't hating on Daigo for sleeping during SB5 or Evo. And it's so jarring, but at least it's for a few days vice a week or two.

when i went to japan a while back, I spent half of my vacation sleeping, lol

BotoxAgent said:
when i went to japan a while back, I spent half of my vacation sleeping, lol

Where did you stay? I was on a military base in the south. I visited Tokyo, Hiroshima and Fuq (sp). Awesome place except for the typhoons, quakes and godzilla.

XenoRaven

Anyone else feel like Shizza gets a little too much hype? He's great and all. But good enough to give Mago problems? Eh...

Not saying he can't get there. But right now? I doubt it.

hitsugi

Lost Fragment said:
Setups that work on other characters where you have to jump immediately after you recover for it to be safe won't work on him.
That's how it seemed :/ glad it's being taken care of because it's surprising how much that one aspect can throw your game off.

As for Daigo coming to SCR, eh.. It's pretty much expected that he'll be at most big tournaments, and with Tokido and somehow Sako making an appearance, it'd be absurd to not have the token Ryu player there

haunts

Bacon of Hope
c. short, c. strong, c. jab xx low tiger shot, fadc, s. hk angry scar, uppercut is probably the dopest combo in the game.

Just started playing around with Fei Long. His normals are so GOOD! I can't stop pushing buttons. That focus attack is awesome, I love using it. I think he has the most satisfying combos. The flame kick, FADC, HK chicken wing or the HK chicken wing > close HP > Rekkas. I was surprised how easy it was to land his Ultra with his focus attack.

Axis

haunts said:
c. short, c. strong, c. jab xx low tiger shot, fadc, s. hk angry scar, uppercut is probably the dopest combo in the game.

gg's the other night, dude...your sagat is still sick...glad i got that experience again since no one plays him anymore!(vexco, btw)

XenoRaven said:
Anyone else feel like Shizza gets a little too much hype? He's great and all. But good enough to give Mago problems? Eh...

i'm as big of a hater of everything as anyone(fuck you =P) but i think shizza is the one player who isn't that overrated...his footsies are amazing for being such a new player...i think he deserves the hype he gets tbh...but on the flipside, no, i don't think he can fuck with mago right now...i don't think ANYONE can fuck with mago right now

also, in regards to the srklive stream..it runs at 60fps which is goooooodlike, so glad someone other than the taiwanese found a way to do it :)

kitzkozan

Kadey said:
Bring Mago and one other person (besides you know who) and we can have another U.S vs the world.

Dunno if it's true,but I think Mago won't be coming to the US anytime soon.

There's probably a reason why the guy stay in Japan. :lol Heard the guy got involved in some stuff (drug related?) or something so tough luck.

Degen

XenoRaven said:

hey!

you there!

RESPOND TO MY PM

kitzkozan

MarkMan said:
Mago's no stranger to the US.

He'll be back sooner than you think...

Tell us more then... :D :D :D :lol

P.S: Mago should be the second dude to be sponsered by Team madcatz,but that's just me.Oh,and Sako the hermit would be the third. :p :lol

haunts

Bacon of Hope
Axis said:
gg's the other night, dude...your sagat is still sick...glad i got that experience again since no one plays him anymore!(vexco, btw)

haha thanks, yeah ggs. that night was comical. I couldnt clutch out a win to save my life. :lol

SnowWolf said:

Wow, never realized Daigo was such a beast. He's got a crap ton of wins (top 3 in tournament play). Definitely a force in SFA3, Vampire Hunter, Vampire Savior and SFIV.

And Shizza is dope. Along with Wolfkrone, Vangief, Inthul and a few others, definitely some really good newcomers in the community. SFIV brought the hype.

XenoRaven

Degen said:
hey!

you there!

RESPOND TO MY PM
Sorry man, and to everyone else who's sent me a PM. Been really busy. I've been posting from my phone pretty much exclusively the past few days. I'll have time to play this week I think.

Axis

XenoRaven said:
Sorry man, and to everyone else who's sent me a PM. Been really busy. I've been posting from my phone pretty much exclusively the past few days. I'll have time to play this week I think.

post in the tourney thread in the online forum :p

Axis

haunts said:
thats true. a few losses to eva01 and its easy to be on tilt the rest of the night. haha

i learn a lot playing him, tho...so i really enjoy it..but damn he's got that autocombo button that makes it impossible :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom