• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Street Fighter 4 |OT3| BACK OF THE BUS, SAGAT!

Status
Not open for further replies.
CPS2 said:
This was my favourite picture from Shadowloo Showdown, taken by Acedizl. Apparently Tokido just randomly pulled a kunai out of his back pocket when they were having dinner :lol

10h1vmf.jpg
:lol

I love Gamerbee's expression too.

Axis

haunts said:
yeah someone told me he mentioned it on a stream?

he did. also akuma said he plans on being there the day they get it cuz ctf is pulling an all nighter...so i'm inclined to believe it.

correction: akuma plans on pulling an all nighter at ctf...not ctf itself lolol

my bad kuma :p

hitsugi

Lost Fragment said:
Yeah, cr.mp seems to work pretty well. Thxxxxxx.

Doesn't look like an antiair at all :lol

c.mp -> run is so nice. also his far s.HK is pretty good if you have the time for it

LeMaximilian said:
Cr. MP, godlike.

yeah, what hitsugi said, I also love using cr.mp to AA and then cancelling into a command flip or run stop....shenanigans! :) I don't always do it right, but it looks cool when u actually fool them with the mixup.

cr.mk is good against crossups too for certain characters

DR2K

Banned
Lost Fragment said:
I think 9 of your last 10 posts in this thread have been some kind of joke about how bad Makoto is. Give it a rest already.

Hit the ignore button if that's the way you feel.

Corky

Nine out of ten orphans can't tell the difference.
_dementia said:
Less than 24 hours until AE
body, ready, etc.

my body isn't ready, in fact, it'll never be ready because AE isn't coming to pc :I and I gave away my like 8th 360 to my littlebrother

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
I've been so out of loop... 24h till it hits what exactly? Arcades?

Corky said:
my body isn't ready, in fact, it'll never be ready because AE isn't coming to pc :I and I gave away my like 8th 360 to my littlebrother
That's a real shame. I hope it comes eventually. Realistically I know that if it ever should come, it would be long after they've profited from the console costume DLC.

Corky

Nine out of ten orphans can't tell the difference.
_dementia said:
That's a real shame. I hope it comes eventually. Realistically I know that if it ever should come, it would be long after they've profited from the console costume DLC.

true dat, it really is a shame that they rather profit on the shitty way the distribute the alternate suits rather than you know releasing the game on the pc and subsequently making an "honest" profit instead of ripping of fans with overpriced outfits.

Skilotonn

xbot xbot xbot xbot xbot
USD said:
Sako VS Kindevu (Skip to 39:00)

Was asleep when it happened so haven't watched it myself, Sako starting with Fei Long, Kindevu starting with Sagat.

Also, Min and company streaming random games, Onimusha right now:

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/cvs2012

I'm glad you're a part of this thread, I always forget these streams and you're always right on top of them - good stuff.

Forgot about the Sako - Kindevu fight, going to watch it now.

And oh, a Japanese Blanka!

Ledsen

It's so weird that this thread is in Community when there's constantly new info coming out about the AE changes, stuff that has nothing to do with community and everything to do with the game itself. Maybe someone should start an AE thread in Gaming?

DarkoMaledictus

Tier Whore
Ledsen said:
It's so weird that this thread is in Community when there's constantly new info coming out about the AE changes, stuff that has nothing to do with community and everything to do with the game itself. Maybe someone should start an AE thread in Gaming?

I agree, its not like the game is dead, there is new stuff coming for it...

hitsugi

Ledsen said:

agreed... an AE thread would make sense

..although most of us won't be playing it for a while

USD

Pretty much all multiplayer-focused games end up in Community. Black Ops is definitely not a dead game, but it's in this forum. If you put it in Gaming, it will just end up here.

Maybe someone could make a separate thread of AE anyway though.

hitsugi

If not now, an AE home thread should definitely be created when the console versions hit. I'm sure someones going to make an AE thread soon regardless of where it ends up.

Looking forward to watching the sako vs kindevu matches after work. At some point I'm assuming we see a Rufus vs Cammy set..

black_vegeta said:
If anyone wants to see 45 minutes of Mago (Sagat) vs GamerBee (Adon) casuals that occurred after Shadowloo Showdown...hurr you go.

http://shoryuken.com/content/super-street-fighter-4-mago-sagat-vs-gamerbee-adon-casual-set-2780/

Note: Camera angle blows, but gameplay is super duper high level.
God-level Jaguar vs Tiger action? Thanks for the link.

God's Beard said:
Why do all the effects in SSF4 look so damn cool in screen shots and slow motion, but not so cool during gameplay?
Why does photography look cooler than movies?

DarkoMaledictus

Tier Whore
God's Beard said:
All the Marvel 3 effects look just as badass in motion, though.

Too bad the engine is crap though... sorry just don't dig the art style at all compared to sf4 :(. Matter of opinion but really doesn't float my boat! Wish they would of used the sf4 engine, probably wont even get marvel as it is now :(.

DarkoMaledictus said:
Too bad the engine is crap though... sorry just don't dig the art style at all compared to sf4 :(. Matter of opinion but really doesn't float my boat! Wish they would of used the sf4 engine, probably wont even get marvel as it is now :(.
Are we looking at the same game?

And SFIV is super pretty to you? I mean, sure, the characters are more emotive in SF, but come on, Niitsuma's trying to make a game with 40+ characters from the first release, with 6 on screen at a time.

DarkoMaledictus

Tier Whore
Effects look amazing, nothing against those... character models on the other hand, the cell style they are going for really turns me away. But its just my opinion, really not my thing. I'm sure others love it though and I can understand that.

Guess it reminds me too much of Tatsunoko vs. Capcom...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom